OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rinds: The Wrath of Sauron

Yoda

[color=crimson][i]Ken shrugged and sat down near the fire they made.... and started messing with his bows...[/i]

Ralvenar: What are you doing?

Ken: Poisoning the Oak Arrows...

Ralvenar: Why dont you buy them poisoned?

Ken: Easier to poison them myself... plus i use a different poison...

[i]Ralvenar shrugged...[/i][/color]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS Trunks talks like a True Warrior

Ryenzau is walking dow na narrow creek.
Ryenzau: i wish Pikeon had gav em e better boots.
????: Ryenzau, My Friend
ryenzau again looks up in the air but to find nothing.
Ryenzau: Man Im getting tired of that voice thats the 5th tme already. I sure wis h i had soem sense of direction
????: Use the senses within..
Ryenzau: Hello what senses???? i dont eat Olms (english money).
????: Use the within.
.Ryenzau: Ok Cmoe out and talk to me face-to-face and show yourself..!!!!

A shadowy figure comes out and welcomes him
???: So you are looking for the ring????

*kool and Siren had walked a bit longer after it was dark for they wanted to get as far as they could to find the ring before the Dark Lord or his Minions find it.*

Kool-I think this is far enough. We covered 3 extra miles. Let us rest here. We should have laid ourselves down for the night many long hours ago.
Siren-Don't talk like that. Just talk normally.
Kool-fine. *crosses fingers.*:rolleyes:
*Siren cooks dinner (she can cook good. :tasty: )*
*After that, we walked a bit further into some nearby woods for we were in the open. We find some cover in the underbrush and lay down to sleep.*

Kool-I'll have first watch. I'll wake u up in a few hours.
Siren-K.
*draws her bow and arrows.*
Kool-I'm ready for anything; ogres, evil elves, zombies, Bring it on!!!-_-

char sits in the bow of a knarled tree in the forbidden forestest watching the strange trio while his furry companion naps at the bootom of the tree, char : a stranger trio I have never seen.

unknown to Ralvenar the near by willow tree was slowly creeping its rots towds his caravan , as char noticed this he lept from the tree calm the old willow , suddenly Ralvenar spyed the roots and started to hach them with his sword
char: sece your hacking at once elf or would you like to be attacked by the whole forest?

Ralvenar looked up to try to find the source of the voice , and the roots receded back into the shadows. Ralvenar: who said that ?

char steping out of the foliage : It was I char the beast master, and you are not quite as secretive as you think my friends have been following you for days but finaly I hav caught up with you , For I too feel the growing of saurons powers for I come from the great soulhern forest but i was forced to leave when saurons power perverted my lands I wish to aid you in your quest ...if you'll take me.

arousin by the talking kaeldor stalked out of the shadows and ken also awakeing let out an ear piercing girly screem.

char : hahaha did kaeldor scare you ? have no fear he's as cuddly as a ***** cat and twice as soft . as char rubed the great cats neck it let out a soft purr that seemed out of place with that char took watch and all was quite but char spied the strange lizard creature slither just out of pouncing distance of kaeldor .......

Ralvenar: Indeed welcomes do have a limit, and my suspicions are at a peak now. You may all be minions of Sauron, and may slay me while I sleep.

Char: I promise you I'm quite the opposite.

Ralvenar: Promises are for the idle, and inexperienced of mind. The only one who has not joined my company without stalking me is Ken, who is another of my kind. My trust is at a minimum right now.

Zero: I give you my word, I am prepared to fight with you until the end.

Ralvenar: So may be the case, but if any elf wakes to find the other slain, I swear that the 5 elven armies will hunt you down. I will allow you to stay, but your loyalty will be proven at a later time.

Juno: I had to stalk you for I do not know who you are and the same I didn't know if I can trust you. I know trust doesn't come easy I understand that. I will prove my loyalty. And if you want you can keep my weapons for the night.

char : i do not force my services upon you , and will depart at your bidding . i understand your concerns for my home is quite close to the hand of sauron and I know no promise will gain the the trust of a fair elf lord I had forseen this so I bear the tolkien Of the fair maiden Lorien , if still you do not belive me I and kaeldor will leave you at once On my word.

Cool.
--------------------------------------
The morning dawns, and the gang get up. The have a short breakfast, and then moves on.

Ralvenar: Well, I am glad to see that everyone has slept soundly...... let us move on.

The gand, let by Ralvenar, continues on through the forest.

the party made good head way throught the forest and no dow of blade were loosened and no leaf or branch was broken it had seemed that they had gained the forest's respect.
char: were forth does are path lead ? I have heard many tales of the master of these woods thinkist we shall meet him?

Ralvenar: that is our destination and rondayvoo point we'll wait thiere untill our other companions meet us .

char: good I would like to meet such a lord that would have domion of such a great land it reminds me of my own before the shadow of sauron.

the troop proceded to give char a wierd look
ken: figures...

Juno: I don't care what you say, this forest is a thing of evil.

Ralvenar: That may be, but we have no quarrel with the forest. Let us keep haste.

Ken: Surely Ralvenar, it is getting too dark for even elven eyes to see?

Ralvenar: Indeed, the sun blooms, and yet the forest consumes it.

Ralvenar picks up a stick. He says a short incantation, and the stick lights with a flicker. A flame burns from it.

Ken: You know magic? I thought it died out with the wizards of old?

Ralvenar: The power lies within my sword. By day it powers me with fire magic, by night it powers me with ice.

char grabs the stick from Ralvenar "do you know nothing ? the tree's grow restless they were once burned by the hobbits they remember.... and I would rather walk in the dark then be srtangled by a hundred trees wouldnt you? for the time give them your respect i belive their is a clearing ahead were no tree dare grow ."

juno: even better if those tree's wont grow thiere it has to be bad .
Ralvenar: no I think I know what he's talking about , if its what i suspect then its were the hobits held thiere bonfire against thiere tree's .

ken : for some one from far away you seem very knowlageable of this land.

char: the beasts that you call dumb animals are a lot more inteligant then you or I they seem to almost inherit the knowlage of thiere ancestors, and they tell me much

and so they entered the clearing

Ralvenar: Look, I don't have time to squabble with the forest. If you do not agree with my methods, then leave the company. I am aiming for speed here, not caution.

Suddenly, the shrubs and trees become very thick.

Ralvenar: Is this the work of the forest?

Char: No, this is just natural.

Ralvenar: Then it'd best not be angered when I clear a path.

Ralvenar unsheathes Anduril, and starts chopping down over hanging branches.

Ralvenar: This is indeed Tom Bombadil's work, as he does not want unwanted intruders. These branches are too strong to be naturally grown.

Ralvenar raises Anduril at the branches.

Ralvenar: Untomada Destrom Antreubuch!

A huge fireball emits from Anduril, clearing a large path for them.

Ralvenar: Ah, it will take us mere seconds to get to Tom Bombadils house. Perhaps when we get tere, I can teach you some magic Ken.

Char: The forest will surely attack us now.

Ralvenar: Maybe you aren't as knowledged as you thought. The plants here are enchanted by Tom Bombadil, they are as peaceful as a mountain.

The company advance on, with Tom's house appearing in the distance.

char: I am sorry I dissagreed with for you seem to be in the right but if you had seen what i had then you too would think differntly the other day.... a poor little hobitling his ball went over the hedge but it was so dark he could not see so he lit a torch ....I couldnt do a thing he was swallowed by the trees Thiere was not even enough left of him to burry .....

char's worrys and of the other soon passed as the up lifting chirip of tom bombadalie's song floated through the under brush
tom: ah Ralvenar so you be the beast burnin up my forest , and you ken the last i saw you you were knee high to a hobbit youve grown a might havent you? and the party followed tom to to his wonder full cabin with out a word to strider

Ralvenar: It is good to see you again my old friend.

Tom: Yes, you wish to recieve my counsel.

Ralvenar: Yes, you are older than a millenia of trees, and you are greater than the Dark Lord.

Tom: No, too strong is he. I am merely a happy soul.

Ralvenar: But, atleast give my party your counsel?

Tom: That I will....... but others will arrive soon.

Ralvenar: Yes, my elven friend Siren and here company.

Tom: Then I will teach you then. Please rest at my house, or do as you wish until they come.

Ken: Ralvenar, can you teach me some magic now?

Ralvenar: There is no better time than now.

Tom: Supper is at sunset.