OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rinds: The Wrath of Sauron

Yoda

Ralvenar enters his room, and puts his weapons on his bed. He leaves again, and walks down a corridor, and into a room. There several elves are communed around in a beautiful garden. He sees a female elf talking with her friends. She sees Ralvenar and leaves her friends, approaching Ralvenar.

Ralvenar: Hello, my love.

Ralvenar kisses the elf softly on the lips.

Farore: You are finally back. What took you so long?

Ralvenar: Orcs, and Wraiths.

Farore: Wraiths..... are you alright?

Ralvenar: I'm fine.

Farore: Well, thank God your back safely.

Ralvenar: But tomorrow I must leave you again.

Farore: But why?

Ralvenar: I must lead the ring bearer, whomever that will turn out to be, into the lands of Mordor.

Farore: But, can't someone else do it?

Ralvenar: I am one of few who has been inside Mordor, and has travelled beyong the gap of Rohan.

Farore: I feared that it would be you to lead the bearer. Well, let us enjoy the time we have left.

She kisses Ralvenar, before leading him upto her 'chamber' they go inside, and she locks the door.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Char decideing not to enter with his companions remains out side newly reunited with kaeldor.
char: kaeldor friend I trust your hobbit riders were no great burden? good well no I dont think the elves would begruge you of any game you could catch as long as it shaint be one of thiere steeds .

with a mighty roar kaeldor bounded off into the brush.
Char sat thiere unconfortable yet content , decideing to ease his nerves he lit up his pipe and sat alone as a mighty fiest raged within. late in the night frodo joined char on the steps . Frodo: char why did you not join in the fiest ?
char: me i did not wish to dirty the fair home of such an elven host i feel unworthy to be in such company for as of yet i have not proved my worth .

Frodo: You seemed to be able to keep your head in a fight and travel very swiftly and if not for your loyal beast I fear we hobbits would not have escaped

char : your words humble me friend but you will see I will prove much greater an asset if to destroy the ring is yoour path , for the journey will only be a trip home for I...

The next day, Elrond calls a special counsel. He demands that Char attends, and so Char decided to enter Rivendell after all.

Elrond: I have summoned many men, elves, and dwarfs from arpund the world, as I hope to find a way to get rid of the one ring.

A dwarf stands up in front of the company. He stares at the elves uncontently.

Dwarf: I say we destroy it now!

Ralvenar:*stands* And how do you plan to do that? Idiotic dwarfes locked away in your mines and caves...... do you not even know the power of this ring? No weapon crafted here of anywhere else could destroy that ring.

Elrond: Thank you..... please sit down, both of you. I am afraid Ralvenar is right, there is only one way to destroy that ring, and that is to take it into Mount Doom, and throw it into the fires of Mordor.

• 4 weeks later...
this looks sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

char walks into the chamber unanounced
char : I hope I'm am not out of place for saying but I belive that I should be within the party to mount doom .

Elrond: who is this barbaian?

Ralvenar: He is friend and his coments are most insightful

elrond: what knolage do you bring?
char: much for I am quite at home in mordor

all the elves and dwarves stand and many draw blade.

char:fear noti am pure , My tribes once populated the many forests peacefully but now they are exticnt and i am the only one that yet survives.while others feal fear I will be at home and while others have been thiere they know not the secret paths and allys we may have in that relm . I would be a powerful asset for the futher soulth we go the more i can be of help .

the counsle sits and contemplates his proposal....

char : my thanks for your supoort comrads but if my saying means any thing i belive the hobbits can make the journey and will make it with or with out consent . isn't that right merry took ?

all look to the window were three hobbits sit with noses against the glass

char: well it seems to me the hobits r comeing for as i have learned that hobbits are almost as stubborn as dwarfs
looks around at sevral dwarfs : no offence
varios dwafs: none takken you bloody git

char: but who else will go and what roads if any shall we travle?....