OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rinds: The Wrath of Sauron

Yoda

I saw it today to! IT ROCKED!!!
------------------------------------------------
A black cloaked figure walks in.

Frodo: Is that the one whom you speek?

Ralvenar: That's not Glorien. that's a wraith!

The wraith looks around and starts sniffing. He focuses on Frodo and approaches him.

Wraith: *hishes* Baggins!

Suddenly From a nearby window Glorien jumps in with his sword un sheathed and takes the wraith to pieches.

Glorien: This place is no longer safe! we must depart now ralvenar!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We cannot go tonight..... we are to weary. We must get the halflings to a safe place, and then we will guard them.

Ralvenar grabs two of the hobbits, Glorien grabs the other two.

Ralvenar: Ken, you come with us, the rest of you stay here, and be weary.

With that, the 3 elves were gone in a flash. Moments later, Ralvenar has led them to a barn, deep in the town.

Glorien: I hope only 1 wraith is near Bree.

Ralvenar: That cannot be so.... but the others will be some distance away. Hopefully, that wraith will not regenerate until late tomorrow, and the other wraiths are just as far away. Never the less, we will get no sleep tonight..... not that we need it.

Ken: Shall we guard outside, or inside?

Ralvenar: Inside. It would comfort the hobbits, and the wraiths would be much less suspicious then if they saw three elves guarding a barn. In you go.

The three elves went inside the barn, and watched diligently.

i saw the movie on tues day kicked a s s
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

char raseing his flask:wonderful night ...
juno: yes it does prove interesting

as the two companions sat discusing old war stories a figure watched from the corner of the tavern .the man seemed to catch on every word

as the two sat unaware kaeldor was keen and alerted char.

char whispering: i belive we have a tail
juno : a what ??
char : a tail .. never mind

char got up and left the tavern he stood behind the hedge and sure enough the man came out of the tavern trying to follow char

char: interesting...

not finding his prey the man sulked home and char followed and what he found was amazeing 3 black riders and this man was thiere spy................

Glorien stands against the wall looking at the opposite one.

Ralvenar: What troubles you my friend?

Glorien: Before I took departure Elrond looked Very Grave and I cannot ponder why.

Ken: we shall find out upon our return.

The 3 stop talking as they hear hoves coming nearer. The hoves come right up to the barn and begin to sniff. Glorien draws his sword and waits next to the door. The sniffing stops and the hoves slowly go of into the distance.

All: *sigh*

Morning dawns. Ralvenar steps slowly out into the sunlight.

Ralvenar: Quickly, lets get moving!!!

Ralvenar goes ahead, followed by Frodo and Sam, then Glorien, then Merry and Pippin, then Ken.

Char: Glad you made it through the night okay.

Ralvenar: Yes, but now we must continue at pace. Lets get our horses and go.

The company walk over to the stables, to see that their horses are missing.

Ken: Oh no!

Ralvenar: I feared this would happen. We will have to continue on foot, we will stay off the road as best we can.

Glorien: Lets hope we make it to Rivendell unscathed.

Rsalvenar: Indeed.

siren tears through the streets and stops in front of them horse rearing... she jumps down

siren: the nine are tracking us...

ralvenar: i know... we where almost attacked

siren: damn... we need to go swiftly... put the hobbits on serith... he will carry them

Ralvenar lifts Frodo up, but as he is about to put him on, a high shrill cry eeks out through the town. The horse goes up onto 2 feet, knocking Siren off, and then he runs off.

Juno: What was that?

Ralvenar: That was a ringwraith....... they want us on foot...... they are going to trap us.

Ralvenar leads them out of the town, and they all run about a mile down the road, when 3 of the ringwraiths surround the company, with about 20 orcs.

Rhys: Fighting time!

Ralvenar draws his bow, as does Ken.

Ralvenar: Focus on the orcs, it will do us no good attacking the ringwraiths.

Ralvenar draws an arrow, and stabs an orc in the eye with it. He then draws it back into his bow, and shoots another orc through the neck.

Glorien: Bring it on scum!

Glorien spins round with his sword unsheathed and takes the head off 3 orcs. He He quickly flicks round to attack the Wraith that is attacking Frodo and takes it's hand off. The others dispose of the remianing orcs while Glorien protects Frodo. the others all step in front off them as all 3 approach.

Glorien: Be mindful. They are cunning creatures!

Ralvenar loosens Anduril from it's sheath. He then draws another arrow. He draws it back in it's bow, and launches it at the ringwraith. It goes into the space where his head should be. The ringwraith staggers backwards, and then Ralvenar puts his bow away, and unsheaths Anduril. Holding it in two hands, he swings violenty at the Nazgul's.

Ralvenar: We cannot hold them off for long. Halflings, run. Go, quickly!

The hobbits start running off.

Ralvenar: The rest of you, follow them.

Ken: But what about you?

Ralvenar: I will do what I can here. You must get as far away as possible, and protect the hobbits.

All of the company run off, leaving Ralvenar to take on the 3 ringwraiths.

OOC: I hope I'm in the right place. If i'm not, let me know and i'll edit or delete this post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I]Kool ran as fast as she could following the hobbits as they ran away. She kept looking over her shoulder to make sure the ringwraiths weren't following. To her relief, they weren't.[/I]

Kool-(says to Ken)Did he say how far we were to run or where we would meet him?

Ken-no. He just said to run away as far as possible. And as for meeting him, let's just assume he'll find us.

char heaves the halflings ont kaeldors back : carry them swiftly to safety do not let any harm come to them.

and with those words kaeldor speed off faster then a shot heading towards the last homely house

char unslung his sword and letworth but one word before unleashing his mayham : lets role.......
as he faught side by side with kool and ken

Umm, I'm the only one fighting here. The rest of you are running from the ringwraiths.
------------------------------------------------
The ringwraiths closed in on Ralvenar. He unsheathed Anduril, and held it vertically infront of his face. One of the ringwraiths stabbed at him. He knocked the ringwraiths sword out of the way, and sliced the ringwraiths arm. He spun around, and swung, gashing another's neck. The last one came at him taking huge swings. Ralvenar blocked each one, and then stabbed the ringwraith right through the face. All the ringwraiths lied on the floor about him, when the remaining six showed up. The three he had just demolished got back up, completely healed.

Ralvenar: Mensenaka..... rudituum..... melaaskak.....minishka!

Anduril suddenly gleamed with a white elvish light. A ringwraith swung his sword, and he hit Anduril. He was sent 20 feet into the air, and came crashing down into the ground.
The remaining 8 surrounded him, and circled him. Ralvenar put his sword away, and took out his bow. He drew an arrow. Without warning he backflipped over a Ringwraith, and shot an arrow into the top of the wraith's head as he did so. He ran backwards, shooting arrows at the Nazgul's, as they gave chase.

siren unobserved slipped away from the company... she ran back to the bridge they passed and choped away at the supports leaveing just enough to hold a light elf... scaleing a tree she drew her bow

siren: hurry ralvenar... you had better make it... run fool run

hearing the waiths she drew the string back to her cheek, ready

Ralvenar lead the Nazgul's away from the company, shooting arrows at them as they gave chase. Ralvenar loaded two arrows into his bow, and shot them at the same time, into the leading Nazgul. It stumbled backwards, in pain. They came towards a bridge, Ralvenar ran across the bridge, and stood at the opposite end, bow in hand. The Nazgul's started crossing. Ralvenar started shooting arrows, and he noticed arrows shooting from another direction. He glanced up, and saw Siren shooting from the tree.

Ralvenar: Come on, stinking Nazgul's!!!

The Nazgul's started crossing, and the bridge gave way beneath them.

Siren: Lets go Ralvenar.......... we must run for many miles to catch the company now.

Ralvenar: No...... we cannot risk confrontation by joining back with the group. You and I will have to get to Rivendell alone, and hope that Glorien can lead the others to Rivendell.

Guest QuickSilver
can i join your rpg craig?

name: angelo
race: dwarf
weapons: axe, shield
bio: Grew up in the lonely mountain, as a weapon smith. Ventured out to stop Sauron and destroy the ring.
Description: 4'4", Ginger hair and beard, blue eyes, chainmalil armour over a red tunic, brown ragged trousers, mithril helmet with Viking type horns.

Guest QuickSilver
Ralvenar: Fortunately, we can stick to the road now.

The two elves walk along the road, when they hear the clink of heavy boots approaching. They draw their bows, and await the approaching creature. To their surprise, a dwarf comes over the nearby hill. He instantly draws his axe, and slowly approaches the elves.

???: Are you the elf that goes by the name of Ralvenar.

Ralvenar: I am to my friends........ but I am Death to all Dwarfs who cross me!

???: Elrond has sent me to find you. My name is Angelo, and I will assist you on your quest..... If it pleases you.

Ralvenar: Well.... I do not take the company of Dwarfs easily...... but if Elrond has sent you.... then i suppose I could make an acception.

Glorien leads the others of the road and onto a small trail. They work for miles through trees until they reach a small stream.

Glorien: If my memory sevres me, we should follow this for some miles and there is a track which leads straight to Rivendell. But it is getting dark and we are weary. we will rest here tonight and I will keep watch.

The hobbits lay down in their sleeping bags and quickly fall asleep.

Guest QuickSilver
Angelo: Yes, I can travel, let us be on our way now, and make haste!!!

Ralvenar: We just hope you can keep up with us Dwarf!

Ralvenar sped off, followed by Siren. Angelo trudges along behind.

Ralvenar: Occupied by our battle, the others should be about 5 hours infront! Let us go quickly!

The three warriors all speed along, all at jogging pace.

char coming up the road slowly: Ralvenar , I've been looking for you I'm glad to see youve deald with thos wrethced creatures .

Ralvenar: are the hobits allright

char : of course I would not leave them if they were not so , where did the dwarf come from??

Ralvenar : you did not pass him

char: of course not i would not pass by such warrior with out stoping to chat

Ralvenar and siren boult turn...

Angelo: I came the long way, as to avoid the Nazgul. I do not want a confrontation with 9 creatures who cannot be killed, whilst I am alone!

Ralvenar: Yes, but now we must take the quickest route possible, which unfortunately means sticking to the road.

Ralvenar walk off, followed by the others in order. They walk for many miles, covering 8 leages or more before sunset. Ralvenar picks a small canyon for them to rest in.

Ralvenar: You will all sleep now, I will keep the watch for the night. I will wake you as soon as the first rays of sun come over the mountains. We can hope to reach the borders of the forest that surrounds Rivendell by then. Now get some rest my friends.

Glorien sits looking through the night. He watches the sun rise over the mountains and some birds fly over. He wakes the others and they have a small, quick breakfast and then carry on. They walk many miles before noon and stop for a quick lunch. They pack their bags and then carry on.

Glorien: *points* there is the stream I spoke off. Now we must find a place to cross.

Frodo: I thought you said there if we followed this we would reach a trail.

Glorien: That I did, but it is on the other side.

The 4 wake up, and carry on their journey. For many hours they walk, following the road as best they can. The road goes East, then turns North for some miles. They follow along at a brisk pace, Ralvenar leading them along.

Angelo: Can't we take a sort rest now?

Ralvenar: No, we must continue until nightfall. I would like to continue on then if possible.

And so the company walks on. By evening they come to a field with trees and a small stream.

Ralvenar: We are close to Rivendell, and luckily we have arrived on the right side of the mountain.

They carry on their journay, until the path starts becoming very thin. They must now walk in single file. They eventually come upon a deep chasm, and gaze upon Rivendell. It is now nightfall. The company come to a bridge, and cross it. he bridge is very thin, and all among them, the company hear giggling and whispers. They cross the bridge, and they are greeted by two elves.

Elrond: Welcome back Ralvenar.

Ralvenar: Hello Master Elrond, Lady Arwen.

Arwen: Where is the ringbearer?

Ralvenar: You mean he has not arrived?

Elrond: No, we assumed he was with you.

Ralvenar: I stayed back, as the others went on with the hobbits. They should be here......

Just then, the others can be seen crossing the bridge, lead by Glorien.

Elrond: Seems that your hastyness has no limits Ralvenar. Indeed it appears nothing will delay you when you are in a hurry.

Arwen: Welcome Glorien, hello ringbearer.

Elrond: The counsel will begin at noon tomorrow. Get some rest.

Strider: Well here at last, I dont know about you but im going to have a rest!
Elrond: I will get someone to show you your room. catalyn show our guests to their rooms
*a beutifull young elven woman comes up*
Catalyn: please this way
Strider: *grins* I think im going to like it here!