OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rinds: The Wrath of Sauron

Yoda

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

char siting in the small garden beside tom's cottage with kaeldor ,is in his glory. it has been such a long time since he has been able to just rest his weary bones in bliss. as char sat thier conversing with kaeldor about thiere new suroundings he almost didnt notice the comeing of a beutaful maiden , she was far from ordinary for kaeldor did not even bat an eye when she stroaked his mane .
golden berry: it is a beutaful gift to speak with anamals is it not char?

char : excuse me fair maiden but how is it u come by my name when i know not yours

golden berry : ~laughs~ the body of a man and the toung of an elf thiere can only b 1 such as you but I am the wife of tom bombadaiy golden berry

thiere conversation was broken by a large boom coming from the front of the cottage

Ralvenar: Okay, being as I know Fire, Ice and ground spells, I think I'll teach you Lightning and air.

Ken: Sounds good.

Ralvenar: This is a simple lightning bolt.

Ralvenar takes out Anduril, and points it into the sky.

Ralvenar: Siticoom aranos!

Ralvenar drives Anduril into the ground, and a lightning bolt strikes the ground about 10 feet away from them.

Ken: Wow...... can you control how far away it lands from you?

Ralvenar: Yes, it can go anywhere you want, upto 50 feet away.

Ken: Can I try?

Ralvenar: Proceed.

Ralvenar: That is all for now. Practice perfecting the distance and the accuracy. It will take you a long while to perfect it.

Ken: Thank you Ralvenar.

Ralvenar: It is I who will be thanking you, if you save a life with that spell on a battlefield.

Ralvenar sits on a rock, and watches Ken practice.

as siren and kool go in the inn (:cross:)

siren: i can sense the ring... there

siren points to a hobbit(frodo) and they advanse on him

siren: good sir... my we have a word?

frodo: why yes...

they exit and siren looks down on him

siren: you are the barer of the one ring... and the last member of our fellow ship...

frodo: adventuring?

siren: yes... if you wish to come meet us at the oak tree in the square we'll see you iin the morning...

they walk away...

kool: are you sure that was wise?

siren: i hope so... we begin our journy to bombidils in the morning...

the next day

they gather at the oak tree

siren: *mounts cresent* let us ride... it will take three hours with the shortcut and horeses...

Ralvenar: Tom, is this place habitable for my stallion?

Tom: Why of course.

Ralvenar: Then I must venture back and bring him here.

Tom: No, allow me.

Tom raises his hand, and Ralvenars, Kens, and Juno's horses appear.

Ralvenar: Thank you Tom. I couldn't have continued my journey without this steed.

Tom: Why is that?

Ralvenar: Well, all my arrows, supplies, potions, and food are on that horse.

Ralvenar takes his quiver and long bow of the horse, and pulls out a normal arrow.

Ralvenar: Ken, raise that twig up in your hand.

Ken grabs a twig, and holds it above his head. Ralvenar fires the arrow, and it splits the twig in two, without touching Ken.

Ken: Amazing....... I thouht it was only I who bore such accuracy.......

Ralvenar: You will learn much of my talents on this journey my friend.

char comes up along side of Ralvenar : the ring draws near .
Ralvenar: I belive so we depart later today
char: It will sadden me much but we will it will not compare to the sadness we may face if indeeed the council decides to destroy the ring
Ralvenar: council but how did you know ? that was our destination?
char : it was the guess of lady golden berry and it seemed a logical destination. if any room have you i advise packing many of these herbs
Ralvenar: yes I was thinking of suplys you will not be able to buy any from here out i hope your well supyed
char :I am well suplied
looks at char scrutiniously : if you happen to be in need dont fret to ask but enjoy this day it may be our last time seeing this place
char: of course....

*days had passed by in the forest as we continued on our journey, but this time, heading toward Tom's house.*

Siren-Kool, r u sure this is the right way?

Kool-yes. I can feel it.

Siren-how? using ur instincts?

Kool-no. my magic.

Siren-u have magic?!

Kool-yes. an old guru taught it to me when I was young. We are getting closer.

Ralvenar: Excellent. You are just in time. We will depart at first light, but now let us enjoy a good supper and a good rest.

Siren: Indeed.

Ralvenar: Ken, that is enough lightning bolts for tonight. The entire landscape will be fried if you keep this up.

Night falls, and Anduril turns from it's red glow, to a glass blue.

Tom: Supper is ready.

All of the fellowship walk inside.

as the fellowship sat to dinner many a tale were shared and many a talk , as the night wore on char started talking to frodo
char: so you are the ring bearer that i and many people have been searching for
frodo: yes it seems so alltough i feel not brave at all.
char : i dont belive any one could do better in your predicament
frodo : for a big folk you seem to understand a good deal
char : I'm honored I know that is a complament in your parts and you are one of epic proportians as we say in the soulth.

and the candles burnt low.....

Ralvenar: Yound halfling, let me introduce you to the group. This is Siren, one of my closest friends, and a proud elf. Next to me is Ken, another elf, who is currently my magic student..... This is Juno, Char, Kool, and Ryu, I have not known these very long, and am not that aquainted with them. My name is Ralvenar, son of Bestilla. I am the leader and Ranger of the group.

Frodo: Well, you seem to be a fine elf, Sam would leap at the chance to see you.

Ralvenar: Who is this Sam that you speak of?

Frodo: He's outside, he followed us, but is too afraid to enter.

Ralvenar: Well, why didn't you say so my friend.

Ralvenar goes outside, and shortly enters again with another hobbit. The new hobbit looks at Ralvenar, Siren, and Ken with gleaming eyes.

Frodo: That is Sam.

Sam: Mr Frodo, look at all these elves....... I'm so excited.

Ralvenar: Come my friend, eat with us.

[color=crimson][i]Ken eats in silence... and drinks.. in silence... listening to the conversations that are happening among the group...

Ken is pretty happy... he knows some magic now... Never did he think he would learn magic... and he has found a fellow elf with the same accuracy as him! He was getting quiet bored of always winning the archery tournaments... Perhaps he should have a archery match with Ralvenar... It would be a close match...

[b]I wonder who would win?[/b]

Then his thoughts began to dweal on Sam... Sam kept staring at him with amazed and happy eyes... then Sam's eyes would look at Ralvenar... then Siren... Then back to Ken... and so on...

Then he took attention to some of the conversations..

[b]I guess it's rude not to speak...[/b]

He joined in some of the conversations...

And the night continued on...[/color][/i]

Tom: I must suggest that you take your rest now....... you will be up at first light tomorrow.

Ralvenar: I must agree........ but first I must prepare the horses.

Tom: Do not worry, I will take care of it.

Ralvenar: Indeed you are a man of honour.

Tom: Maybe...... but I'm afrais that only 4 people may sleep in the spare bedroom tonight, the rest will have to sleep in here.....

Ralvenar: Then the two halflings....... Siren...... and Char will get the beds..........

char : I do not derseve a bed a nor am I custum to them I and kaeldor will sleep out side if you dont mind ,I hope I do not seem rude but I feel I have not yet earned my keep .
Ralvenar: you are a curiouse creature char , I do not quite know you yet but we may have a long journey yet ahead of us to become acuainted . very well you will have your wish
ken: can I get his bed!
Ralvenar: why not

and the company settled in

char and kaeldor sat outside by the fire they had constructed when one of the hobbits came out , sam

char:hallo young master sam why art though about?
sam: oh hallo umm I wished to make sure my poor pony was settled in properly
char : ah well I wouldent worry about that much tom is very good at what he does ... but i sence thieres somthing else that troubles you sit now and tell me if you will.
sam: well its my master that worrys me or his worrys if you get my takeing.
char: the dark riders....
sam :how did you know
char:I have been tracking them and noted thiere activity in the shire for some time.... wait whats that sound

char picks up his weapon and walks into the forest only to come back out carrting to more creatures hobbits ...
pippen : dont hurt us
merry: let us go you big oaf were are you keeping frodo
sam: pippen merry let them go char thiere friends
char :i figuered as much sit down your more then welcome to sup with me and sam

the two hobbits sat down and had a merry old time but as the fire dimed one by one they fell asleep against kaeldors warm fur

char: thiere just like children when they sleep huh kaeldor well it looks like Ralvenar will have more hobits then he bargined for come morning

and the night went on....

siren: *sits up suddenly* no! there are dark riders on the edge of the forest... i'd better tell them where i'm going... no... ralvenar would stop me... i'll kill them on my own...

```````````````````````````

ooc: sorry all... wb(wrighters block)

*Juno saw that Siren ran out and into the forest*
Juno: I wonder where Siren is going.

*he follow Siren carefully*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You too?

yeah... it drives me nutty
```````````````````````````````````````````````

siren: i can smell them...*draws bow* they reak of death and decay...

siren sees a dark rider come closer... with a hallow thunk siren released the arrow and the rider fell... before he hit the ground siren had drawn the bow and fired again

It's even worse when you have two reports due in two days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Juno: *whispering* Impressive.
*as Siren fight off the dark riders but one got pass her to her right and about to deliver a fatal blow with it sword when a two arrows strike it through the neck*

[color=crimson][i]From the woods to the left of the two, Several flaming arrows flew out at once...

About 2 arrows persecond....

Ken sat high in a tree in a blue evlen platemail, his bracer was light brown and he his long yellow hair blew in the wind...

The arrows flew out at the Dark Riders, Striking seeral at once[/i]

Ken: Best damn archer on the continent i'd say..

[i]Ken smirked and continued his assult from his positon...[/i][/color]

Ken fires another arrow, but a different arrow hits it into a tree. Ken turns to see Ralvenar.

Ralvenar: Make that the second best.

Ken: What are you doing?

Ralvenar: You cannot kill these creatures. Your arrow are futile as long as they are in these woods. But the grounds of Tom Bombadil are sacred, they cannot enter here.

The ringwraiths stop infront of Ralvenar.

Ringwraith: Where is the ring bearer elf?

Ralvenar: I know not of whom you speak, now leave this place before I strike you down.

Ringwraith: You are lying.

Ralvenar: The word of an elf is more truth than saying you are wearing black. I speak the truth, or else everyone is playing an EXTREMELY good trick on me.

Ringwraith: We will visit you again elf.

Ralvenar: And I shall not be so firendly next time scum. Now leave, or my arrows will strike true.

With that, the ring wraiths ride off.

Ralvenar: Indeed I didn't expect a human to be so foolish, but my own people......... I am shocked.

Ken: Why?

Ralvenar: They are the dark lords most trusted soldiers, no ordinary arrow or sword will harm them. Or atleast that is what the tails say.