Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bryan: Oh thank god!! -puts away his sword- I am a huma too!! I didn't think anyone was still alive! -puts hand out, and shakes the man's hand- Oh yeah here!! -hands each of them some food- I found this in the building!
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ken: I am Ken

Treme:I am Treme....

Siren:and I am Siren

Treme:me and Ken are old friends....from before the war started...who are you two? *grabs the bundle of food throwen to them* thanks...
Posted
Bryan: Oh I am Bryan! I live...well lived about 4 miles that way! -points west- Well does anyone know what happened here? One minute everyone was around me, then this [I]thing [/I] came, and next thing I knew, everyone was laying on the ground covered in blood. Some how a concrete slab fell on me, so it didn't see me, but what the hell was it?
Posted
Treme:....oh?....yeah something similir to that happened in the bunker i was hiding in....

Ken:Siren's right we can't stay up here forever..

Treme:....we could head out of the city....we need to survive and their was a lot less undead and mutants out of the city....
Posted
Kevin: And I'm Kevin. I don't remember how I survived. All I know is that my family is gone.

Siren: So way are we going?
Posted
Bryan: Yeah but we gotta stay here till the morning...the city is infested with undead right now! They will go back down in the morning.

Treme: Good point...

Bryan: WEll I don't know about you guys, but I plan to get some sleep! -goes off and lays down-
Posted
o.O i don't what your talking about Siren ;) , oh names mixing together O.o to many rpgs...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treme:*Watches bryan go to sleep*I am not tired so I am going to stay up....I will keep watch.... *Treme looks up at the stars*
Posted
Treme:*looks down from the stars*well my father was sent off at the biging of the war...I don't know what happened to him but i presume he is dead...Me and my Mother lived here till about 3 days agao where we started heading for one of the many bunkers...they wouldn't let her in but allowed me to go...She stayed outside the Bunker the whole time till the nuke fell...She died happy knowing her kid was safe...*looks at the ground*...what about yours?
Posted
Bryan: -looks at siren- -draws sword- My whole family was killed, right infront of me, by a mutant. It was just like that one! -points at siren- It was two days ago, one day after the nuke...I still don't understand, thats twice a creature hasn't killed me, but everyone around me...
Posted
*Treme stands up and steps inbetween Siren and Bryan*

Treme:hey don't start off like that now....we need to stick together....

Ken:but he's right we don't know much about Siren....

Treme: Fine keep an eye on her *shrugs*just let's refrain from killing each other without giving them a chance...
Posted
Bryan: -sighs- You're right, we need to stick together if we are gonna survive -puts sword away- Sorry Siren...-sticks hand out-

Siren: -turns away from him-

Bryan: -sighs- Very well -goes back and sleeps-
Posted
Kevin: We better get some rest. I have a feeling it going to a long day.

Ken: Rest.
Posted
Treme: ok I will stay on watch...*Treme goes back to looking at the stars and mumbles the constelations he spots under his breath*
Posted
*looks over at bryan*

Treme:I am not tired...I have been unconcous for nearly 2 days...I don't need any sleep....you can take guard though *Treme lays down on his back and turns his full attnetion to the stars*
Posted
*looks at the horizon and sees the boney hand.*

Treme:well their goes any safty we had...EVERYONE WAKE UP!!

*Treme jumps up and pulls out his sword then runs to the edge of the building and begins cutting the hands off the undead*
Posted
Kevin: Look like the undeads want to play.
*pull out his glock and put in explosive round*

Kevin: Hi mister undead.
*he unleash a wave of explosive round at the undeads*

Kevin: Looky their head blew off. Hehehe
Posted
*laughs and relizes the undead are climbing back down the skyscrapper...then the sun begins to rise from the horizon*

Treme:....whew...nows our chance to get out of here...
Posted
*Treme pulls out his pistol*

Treme:Bryan get down

*Bryan ducks as Treme begins shooting down the staircase into the head of the mutants*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...