OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Treme sits by the campfire watching as everyone slowly falls to sleep. Soon only he and Ken are awake.*

Treme:......

*Treme looks up at the stars then climbs up onto the building and sits next to Ken*

Ken:...hey...

Treme:Hey....listen i am sorry....

Ken: Don't worry about it....hey remember that time when we....?

Treme:Yep...and remember the time when we?

*The two talk late into the night about old times while keeping an eye out for any mutants or Undead*

Early next morning;

Treme:Rise and shine, lazy bones!

Siren:What?

Akira:MUTANTS!*grabs rifle and begines firing*

Treme:No! Stop that!

Akira:Sorry...*relodes rifle, and puts saftey on*

Ken:Theres rumors of a human out post 300,000 yards north west of here...so we head out now.

Bryan:Lets get a move on, then!

o.O how in hell did we get a rumor out here...?
------------------

Treme:....maybe we should split into two groups for now...? One to stay and continue building up Star's Light and one to look for any nearby human settlements....I would like to stay and build up this settlement...

Bryan: I am going to stay...my powers would be useful....

Treme:What about you other guys?

Treme:....Siren and Kool should proubably go...they seem like good offenseive personal....All that's left is Kevin and Ken...and it's up to them...One should stay and one should go....That way we have an extra person to help me and Bryan hold down the fort and the recon team will have the best chance of succeeding...

*Treme watches as the 4 walk off*

Treme:Well Bryan why don't we set up a quota?

Bryan:Sure....what do you have in mind...?

Treme: a house for every member of the party and a wall if we can manage it....

Bryan:I think we can....

Bryan:Since we are also close to this water hole we should set aside some land to attmept to grow crops on....our food supplys won't last forever...

Treme:...Agreed

Treme:Ken since it is daylight will you give us a hand with the building...?

Ken:...sure

Ken:This thing here *points to the shack* can be our barracks....lets leave room around it to expand upon if we choose to do so...

Bryan/Treme:yeah...

*The 3 sit down in the dust and begin to plan out the city as they eat breakfast*

*Treme looks over at the supplys laying around the camp*

Treme:...We should move those in the building....Bryan take what we need for the first house and i will begin moving the rest in to the barrakcs...

Bryan ok.....

*Bryan lifts what he needs out of the pile mentally and moves it and walks over and begins building the first house.Treme sets about moving the supplys into the barracks*

For Akira and co, things have been less than peaceful. One hour out, they were ambushed by UnDead, and tho they managed to kill all of them, thier ammo is low, and the UnDead ate most of thier food. Kevin pegged the last one before it ate all thier food. Tempers are getting high, and patience is low. More than one fist fight has broken out, leaving very little medical supplies. If there really was any out-posts, they'd better find it soon.

*Treme finnally finished moving the supply's into the barracks. He looked up at the position of the sun.*

Treme:......It looks and feels like lunch time.....

Bryan:*looks up from the second house he was working on having finished the first*yeah...shall we take a lunch break?

Treme:....yeah

*Treme and Bryan sit in the shade of one of the newly contrsucted buildings and cook lunch*

Treme:I hope Ken gets back soon so we can eat....

[color=crimson][i]As Ken collects Suddenly A Skeleton in full platemail armor with a glowing katana appeared...[/i]

Ken:.... Death Knight...

[i]Ken jumped back drawing his laser Katana..[/i]

Death Knight: Summon...

[i]The Death Knight Raised it's hands and Spartoi, Ghasts, Skeletons, and Zombies began to rise up[/i]

Ken: Turn undead...

[i]All the undead except for the death knight instantly died... The death knight raised it's sword and plunged it into the ground... the ground cracked open causing a massive earthquake...

Ken fell over and before he knew it the Death Knight was charging at him... he jumped up and they began to sword fight... Ken's Laser Katana Versuses the Death Knights Demon Blade...

they continued their fight, the Death Knight firing magic spells.... Ken dodged most but sometimes got hit... he somehow healed himself and continued the fight...

The Death Knight again raised it's hands... But this time Ghouls rose up... the ghouls laughed menacingly as Ken kicked it into high gear running as the dirt of the wasteland exploded behind him as they fired magic spells.... He backflipped and cut a ghouls' head off....

The fight continues...[/i][/color]

*Treme shot up with speed as he noticed a large cloud of dust being kicked up in the distance*

Treme:...Whats that..?

Bryan:I don't know but that's the direction Ken went in....Let's Check it out....

*Treme and Bryan ran towards the cloud of dust with their weapons drawn*

[color=crimson][i]Ken backfliped and took out the remaining ghouls... he grinned at the death knight[/i]

Ken: Just you and me... one on one...

[i]The Death Knight Nods and They Both Move at speeds unseen before.... their swords clashing... The Death Knight using Necromatic Powers and Ken using his unknown-to-him hidden Angelic powers...[/i][/color]

*Treme and Bryan both stop dead in their tracks as they see Ken and the Death Knight going at each other at unimaginable speed*

Treme:.....Ken......?

Bryan:....I am seeing this and I still don't believe it.......

Treme:.....just be ready to fight just incase anything comes our way....

Bryan:Arn't we going to help Ken....?

Treme:Can you move as fast as either of them are moving?

Bryan:....No

Treme:Then we can't help.....We would just get in the way....watch out for anything else that comes and keep it off Ken...

*The two drop into a fighting stance and keep one eye on ken and the Death Knight and one for anything else that might appraoch

[color=crimson]
Ok folks... if you have powers i say we unveil them now...
~~~

[i]The Death Knight Fires a Necromatic Ball of Energy... It heads for Ken... Ken catches the ball and throws it to the ground....[/i]

Ken: What is this... power i feel... like.. a holy power... what am i....

[i][b]You are a Arch Angel...[/b][/i]

Ken: What whos there?

Treme: You hear that?

Bryan: Yea

Ken: Uh...

[i][b]Sent by God To Help the Humans.... You are a Helper from god... He foresaw the destruction... and felt pity on his creations...[/i][/b]

Ken: i'm a... angel?

[i][b]A Arch Angel.. the highest rank an Angel can be... You have powers enough to kill billions of humans in one night...[/i][/b]

Ken: I-I Do?

[i][b]Come my child..... you can do it... damn this Evil to hell[/b]

In a bright flash of Light Ken has 6 Wings... his laser Katana is replaced by a sword 7 feet in length with a thin blade... Ken raises the sword[/i]

Ken: Holy Damnation...

[i]Ken lowers the sword and points it to the Death Knight... the Death Knight yells as the whole area explodes in a white light.... the Death Knight disintegrates into a fine dust and is blown away... Ken hovers above the wasteland, his 6 wings flapping in the wind... he is in all white...[/i]

Ken: So... i'm a angel....

[i]To be continued...[/i][/color]