Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Treme:.....well....We are building a town....lots on my mind about the best way to do that...and we could very well be the last 7 humans on this planet....
Posted
Treme:*nods* I guess your right.....As soon as the town is up and we got enough food we should send out another team...this time a little better equiped....
Posted
*Yells over his should to Bryan*

Treme:it might be the last time....specially if our village prospers....

*Treme turns back towards the water and goes back to thinking*
Posted
I'll be a builder.

FOOD!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :D :tasty:

everyone-O NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!! *locks the kitchen door.*

Kool-
:bawl: :( MY FOOD!!!!!!!

anti-*holding the door shut.* that was close!!! She would've eaten everything in the store house!!
Posted
Kevin: I hope we can find some more people.
*look up at the star and remember satellites*

Kevin: Wonder.
Posted
Bryan: Hm...I wonder...-lifts Kool in the air- OH THAT IS SO COOL!!!

Kool: Put me down put me down!!

Bryan: Heh sorry -sets her down- I wonder if I can do it to myself........-starts to lift himself up- -gets 10 feet then drops- Sheesh that is hard!! -sweats-
Posted
*Treme walks back to the fire*

Treme:.......If no one objects I will be the leader of this village.....until you find someone better suited...
Posted
Kevin: And if you guys don't mind I'm going to leave for a few days.

Treme: Recon?

Kevin: No just a feeling I have.

Bryan: You can die out there alone.

Kevin: Yes I know.

Siren: Why?

Kevin: I left me laptop at the base I was at.

Kool: Risk your life for a laptop.

Kevin: Yes.
Posted
Treme:.....I wonder what he is going to do with a labtop....we don't have any source of electric power.....anyways.......Thank you for you enthuisasim Bryan...I am honored to be the current leader of Star's Light....tommorow we begin the real work of turning this place into a self sustained village....
Posted
siren: hmmm... let's see...

she glares at the ground and it bursts into flame

siren: crap!!

she glares at the fire and a small cloud, fat with rain, hovers over it... it's starts pouring rain on the fire...

siren: dizzy... o.0...elements... that's good...
Posted
*pulls out his own sword and swiftly deflects Bryan's blow then knocks him off balance*

Treme: learn to keep your balance and to shift it quickly....that can be the deciding factor in a fight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...