OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]I feel like dueling something...
~~~~~
[i]Suddenly a red figure appeard.... it was a Demon...[/i]

Demon: So you must be the so called savior of mankind...

Ken: What is your purpose of bein here foul demon of the underworld?

Demon: To slay the one that helps mankind... you see my boss is very busy... and destroying this world was a easy task... just get into the minds of the leaders....

Ken: You started all this?

Demon: Yes... We killed all of your family... everything

Ken: Why?

Demon: That's who we are...

[i]Ken grabs his sword.... and points it to the demon... the demon grins and in a red flash his sword appears.... they move faster than the human eye can see.... swords clanging...[/i][/color]

Treme:....ok so we need a hospital and a kitchen now.....and 2 more houses proubably....Kool and Akira are you guys going to become residents here?

Kool/Akira: Yes

Treme: ok well you guys will have to build your own houses...

Kool/Akira:*Sweatdrop*

Treme:Just kidding we will help you get some residents built....*looks down at his plans and marks off places for a community mess hall, a hospital and two more houses*....I think we can build the mess hall as an add-on to the supply-house....

*Treme looks over to the house they are using for a hospital and relizes it is his own*

Treme: oh well....I won't be getting much sleep till we get this placebuilt up anyway.....*Treme looks back down at the plans*...hmmm thing will run better if we can organize everybody into groups....Bryan is a builder...Ken is a guard....I am builder and planing the city....what about the others...what postions do we need....farmer, supplyer, more builders....and someone to man the hospital when someone is sick....that means out of the 4 that came back....*Treme continues to mumble in his head and over his dinner works out positions for everyone...*

*Treme looks up from where he is sitting by the door of his house*

Treme: here is isn't advil but it will make the headache bother you less....

*Treme hands her a class with a weird looking drink in it. Treme then stands up before the fire.*

Treme: Today our reacon team returned...unfortunatly they didn't find an outpost...Maybe in a few weeks we can send another better equiped team out looking for supplys... On another matter since we now have need for a couple more buildings, such as a hospital and mess hall, and have two new residents to our village......Thanks to the discovery of Ken's power we have some better protection against the Undead...I have faith in Ken but we can't relie on his power alone to defend us...So we are also going to build a wall around our village...now I know I am not the leader...but I have taken it upon myself to workout the basic jobs that will be required for our village to prosper...No one is requiered to work...but if we are to survive then we all need to pitch in...These are the jobs that I have found nessecary for our village to survive...Builders, Farmers, Scavengers, Guards, a Doctor, and eventully a Leader... As to the problem of how we are going to fill these jobs...well everyone for now will have to pull a double load...we need food,shelter and supply's, Everyone needs to take up at least two of these jobs...As far as the doctor goes...that will be for when someone is wounded...Everyone is going to be required to help guard our city..The Leader is up to yall who to Elect...After we get the village running then we can risk sending out some of the few of us here to try and find other human settlements and survivors...

Treme: Since I devised the jobs i find it only fair that I be one of the people taking three jobs I will be a Builder, Farmer and a Guard...I will also help out with the planning of our city...

*Treme turns and sits back down against his house*

[color=crimson][i]Ken hovers above his wings flap...[/i]

Ken: You may not be the leader... but i think you should be the leader... I am merely a defender of the human race... and by no means a leader...

[i]Suddenly Ken looks up[/i]

Ken: I must take my leave... my boss calls..

Treme: Boss... as in...

Ken: God...

[i]Two of his wings cover his face and the other two cover his feet... the other two flap as he flys up into the sky....[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]In heaven... Ken flys up past the gates of heaven... and past the myriads of angels... to the throne... his wings cover his face and his feet showing that this is a holy place[/i]

Ken: Uh.... I Just Learned I was a Angel... Do i Say Sir... or um... You higness... errrr...

God: Haha... Just call me Jehovah....

Ken: Ok, Jehovah... Umm... You called?

God: Yes... I want to tell you... That You Are The Most Wanted By Satan and his demons.... he is going to throw alot of demon knights and death knights at you...

Ken: I believe i can handle them, Jehovah

God: Whenever you want... you can call down a thousand angels on chariots to defend you and the remnent of mankind...

Ken: Thank you, Jehovah

[i]Ken flies back down to where his friends are[/i]

Ken: Errrrr... I'll Just hang out over here....

[i]Ken flies higher and sits on a cloud...[/i][/color]

*Treme watches Ken for a second*

Treme(Thought): poor Ken....he just had a lot of weight thrown on his shoulders...an Arch Angel....jeez....that would be a daunting task...I hope he dosn't seperate himself from his friends...*Treme looks up at the flame*...well I have a city to build...Neither of us will have much time for friends...

Treme: Siren....you wouldn't mind being a farmer and scavnger would you....? I think everyone need to pitch in with farming and food...and your abilites as a Hybrid will proubably be best used scavaging nearby ruins for supplys....

*Treme looks at the two*

Treme:......Siren if you have any suggestions go ahead....Food is the main problem right now though....in the long term farming will work but we need enough food to last us until the first crops are grown...There might be some kind of livestock we can raise...but I havn't seen it yet...So the only way we are going to get food is scavaging it from ruins.....Ken that would be great if you were able to locate ruins...but also helping to bring back supply's is a main prioirty...Their are two ways we can organize everybody....I can either give you all one set job....but as time goes on and we need more and more to survive that won't be a good idea if we don't have enough people for every job....or I can give everyone a potion of a few different jobs...right now that is unesscery as we have enough people to fill one person into each job....but if everyone moves around then we can have 2 or 3 people pitching in on 2 or 3 jobs instead of 1 person per job....and in a job like farming we need as many as possible....

[color=crimson][i]Ken grins[/i]

Ken: Remember... i'm a angel... so i can do this...

[i]Ken raises his sword into the air.... and holds it there for a few seconds.... he then plunges the sword in the wasteland soil[/i]

Ken: Holy Bless from God.... bless the Land... I, Arch Angel Kenneth Ask a Bless from God...

[i]The land begins to turn green around them... the dead trees grow leaves instantly... it is green for about 1 mile around the center of the new town.... after that it is a wasteland[/i][/color]

*Treme nods to Ken*

Treme: thanks Ken....this will make our crops a lot better....Bryan and I already selected a plot of land near that watering hole for crops to be grown....Tommorow after we build Akira and Kool a house I think half of us should go to building a Mess Hall and the rest of us should set about tilling the fields. Ken would you tommorow go to the ruins and see if you can't find us any seeds?...Siren I thank you for willing to sacrifice your well being to defend our village...After you have raised the wall you will be welcome to stay in my house...which is apparently the hospital until we get one built....But tonight....Let us rest and eat and celebrate the safe return of the reacon team....

*Treme leans back against the wall and watches as the others begin to chat happly*

[color=crimson][i]Ken remembers the angels words....

[b]Slay billions of humans in one night...

I have that power?

Uh... I wonder how i can use that power....[/b]

Ken gets up and looks at a empty ruin... He raises his palm and concentrates.... a shockwave erupts from his hand liquifying the ruin...

Ken stands there speachless[/i][/color]

*Treme eats his food and watches the other as they talk*

Treme(thought):....Father....Mother...thank you...Our people screwed up and destroyed this world...Now we are givin a chance to rebuild it...thank you for teaching me....You gave me the tools to face the challenge at hand...thank you...I have a large task in front of me but with your teachings and with the people around me I will be able to face it...

*Treme leans against his home and continues to watch the others, thinking to himself*