OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Ken stands ontop of the building... his Infra Red goggles on... his trenchcoat blows in the cold wind...[/i]

Ken: I need a light out here...

[i]Instantly... a Orb of White Appears[/i]

Ken: Uh.... Did I Do that?

[i]Ken looks down and the others around the fire are talking...[/i]

Ken: Uh... none of them did it.... uh.... erm... well.. it is a light source...

[i]Ken shrugs and Continues to keep watch[/i][/color]

*Treme looks up at Ken*

Treme: Hey everything ok Ken?....well i guess thats a stupid question seeing what we all went through...hey Ken take hope...their are 5 of us here starting a new town....and in all liklihood there will be other survivors...we still have lots to hope for....even if our familys died...were still alive and can carry on the legacy right...?

Treme: I know....I lost everything to....my home... my family...all my friends except you....but...We can't give up hope....We have to continue pressing on for the future....We have to hope that the next day will bring us something better then the one before...if we lose hope what's the point...?..we might as well let the zombies or mutants eat us...

Treme:*nods*...well then if no one objects.....This settlement shall forever be knowen as Star's Light. Founded by 5 young survivors of the nuclear attacks. This settlement's current aim is to become a place of safty and hope for all that survived the attacks in the area...I, Treme, am proud to be one of the origanl five settlers of Star's Light. I hope this place becomes a beacon for life and the rebuilding of our world. Today we have begun on that path with the compltetion of the first building of Star's Light...

*Treme sits down next to the fire and waits for anyone else to talk*

*looks up startled to see the other human*

Treme:....Ken weren't you on look out...?

Ken:...he somehow slipped by me....

Treme:...*Stands up*..hi I am Treme...welcome to Star's Light...feel free to join us around our fire....it's not much but it is better then being alone in the dark...especlly now adays...

Akira(face forms into a weak smile):Ha. I haven't seen any humans for days. U guys sure are a sight for sore eyes. Got any food?

Treme:We do...And u are?

Akira:I am Akira.*strokes tatto again*Got any food?

Treme:yes...it's over there...

Akira:thanks...And i could use some ammo for this gun...

Akira:*walks over to Ken*Hey. I'm Akira. Who are u?

ken:Ken. How'd u get by me?

Akira:When u have to sneak past hundreds of mutants, u get pretty good at it...And u were sleeping...I'll take over if u want...*offers his hand to pull Ken up*

Ken:*waves Akira away*No thanks, I'll do it.

Akira:Okay*walks back to campfire*