OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Treme walks back to camp and sits their looking at their plans for the city*

Treme:this could be improved on....but how....?.......

*Treme receedes into thought*

???:...always remember that

Treme:Thats my fathers voice......

Treme(young):yes father * Young Treme looks down at the mock battlefield and towns on the map then incerts a few comands moving his army to stratigic locations*...father your 5th artillery is cut off from supply's and under heavy assult by my troops.....

Father: HAHAH you are a swift learner Treme....you have the potentional to become a grand stratigist and Tactican

Treme:I remember now....this was before the war broke out 10 years ago...I was 6.....When my father was home we would play military games and my father would teach me stratgy and tactics....

Treme(young):Father what would you suggest on improving this town....?

Father:hmmmm....well it's walls here ,here and here look to be it's weak points....to much to defend....and they stick out a bit further then the others....if you pulled them back a little bit there would be less to defend...you could also use that oasis as a wall of sorts...at one point you might want to expand around it but right now you don't have enough forces.....

Treme/Treme(young):Thank you father...

*Treme comes out of the trance and re looks over the layout of the walls and the buildings.....He makes a few changes to the map remembering well the lessons his father taught him...when he is finished even though the walls were pulled back a bit there was more room within them to expand to...*

[color=crimson]Ken: If you need my help with the building tell me... i'm going to defend us from the undead for now...

[i]Ken flys higher up and his sword beings to spin infront of him....[/i]

Ken: no evil may enter this place...

[i]The Sword Stops Spining and Ken holds it at his side... he keeps a close watch from above...[/i][/color]

Treme: Our Town....Star's Light.....a town meant to bring hope...now protected by an Arch Angel....Yes we will bring hope back to this world...

*Treme nods to himself, still talking to himself but sets about working on a third house while Bryan finishes up the second. When Bryan finishes the Second he comes over and helps Treme finish the third.*

*As the Sun Sets where their was only a building and a pile of supply's now their is 4 buildings. One building slightly further away then the other three, which are all built facining towards a coomon point.*

Treme:*Whew*3 buildings in one day....tough work....

Bryan: yeah....dinner will be ready soon......

*Ken comes down from the Air and his wings fold up around him*

Ken:something smells good....I am hungry...

Treme: Yeah me too....

*The 3 sit around a campfire, which is placed where the three houses "common point" is, eating dinner*

Bryan: -stops eating- Ken, I think there is something wrong...

Ken: What do you mean??

Bryan: I mean with the other guys, I don't think they are gonna make it. We need someone to help them....I'll go!

Treme: Bryan, no! You arn't as skilled of a fighter as the rest of us! I will go!

Bryan: No! YOu are the leader! I may be the least expierenced fighter but atleast I am disposable! Without you we won't survive!

Ken: Both of you be quiet! I was sent here to protect the humans. I will go. You two can hold down the fort. Farewell for now! -flys off-

Kevin: Well guys we have gone well over 300,000 yards and there isn't an Outpost. We better try to make it back.

Siren: I agree even if we don't have enough supply we have to try.

Kevin: Okay let's go back.
*as the three walk back they again ran into undead*

Kevin: Akira get down.

Akira: Why?
*Kevin put a rocket on his Glock*

Akira: I see.

Kevin: This is going to get ugly.
*he launch a rocket seconds later follow a huge explosive*

[color=crimson][i]Ken arrives at the mesa and flys above them.... his sword begins to spin..... it stops spinning... he raises it into the air... then the lowers the sword pointing at the undead... a white aura surrounds him[/i]

Ken: Turn Undead

[i]All the undead begin to yell.... they melt away into nothing..... Ken's wings slowly flap in the Air as he stands smiling...[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Bryan: -while building the 5th house- Hey Treme I have been thinking...Maybe atleast I am a mutant. I mean I have powers, and no normal human has powers. What if I am a mutant, that means I have been killing my brothers and sisters... [/B][/QUOTE]

*looks up at Bryan from where he is working on the 5th house*

Treme:.....maybe....or maybe we are just evolving....maybe because of a side effect from the nuke some of our evolution is being sped up...*shrugs*you don't have the mad killing spree that mutants have...you just have ...ability's...that are abnormal....besides that you still seem Human...I mean that question completely comes from a human emotion...maybe your just one step ahead of some of us somewhere along the track of evolution...

*Treme finishes off the wall he is working on so moves to create the door and the window while Bryan finishes off the last wall*

Treme:.....and if you are mutant...you are still welcome here...

Treme: *nods* tommorow we got to work on the wall...and then hunt down some farm supplys....and we might be having some more populance if their expadition was suscesful...but lets rest for tonight....I am tired...

((no hospital just a bunch of houses....))

*Watches the group return*
Treme: *sigh* well then glad you guys are back... everone has a place to sleep tonight...all we have a blankets and pillows though....and you guys are just in time for dinner....

Man! I'm gone for 1 day and you all post 8 pages! SHEESH!!
Make sure the kitchen is big for all of us and our food! (u know how much I eat. ;) :tasty: ) I hope the hospital is big too. With all these zombies and monsters, well, u get the idea. :blackeye: