OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treme:.....*Treme walks over and looks at where the sword drove into his shoulder*

Bryan:ahh.....

*Treme rips a pice of his shirt off then takes the sword in his hands*

Treme:.....this will hurt Bryan....

*Bryan grits his teeth as Treme pulls the sword out then quickly wraps it up with the ripped shirt*

Treme: come on...

*Treme puts Bryan's weight on him and the two walk to Treme's house*

*Treme lays Bryan down on one of the many mats that were dragged into his house and then looks over the shoulder again*

Treme:the wound dosn't look that deep so everything should be ok...We don't have the tools to look it without risking even more infection...

*Treme smirks at Bryan*

Treme: I will say one thing...you got persistants and that will do you credit....but it can come at a price....as you have proubably relised now...but don't worry about...we all wound ourselves in the begining...you hung in their alot more then most would have... You will proubably turn out to be a great swordsman...

[color=crimson][i]Ken flies down and walks into Treme's house.... he folds his wings and walks to Treme.. he looks at the wound[/i]

Ken: Well.... Let's Take Care of that... shall we?

[i]Ken puts his hand on the wound... Ken's hand immediately have blood on them... but the wound begins to seal up... it heals completely...[/i][/color]

Bryan: Lets train some more!!

Treme: No you need your rest!

Bryan: But the angel here!! I mean Ken..Just healed me!!

Treme: He healed you but you haven't stopped working in two days!! Now get your *** in bed before I make you!!

Bryan: -yikes- Yes sir..-walks into his house and lays in bed-

siren parries a blow from akria

siren: enough!

she slides in locks hilts and twists her sword sending akris's flying... in a neat backlayout siren flipps over him lands and catches his sword by the blade....

akira: careful!

siren: :therock: my tiger pads are so thick and hard i can't be cut on my palms...

[color=crimson][i]A voice echoes from the sky...

[b]I am the Arch Angel Kenneth... You will not prevail evil... Mankind is meant to have the earth.... you may not stop them... I will end you now...[/b]

Ken flies up and a White Aura Surrounds him... The demon knight and Him start to go at it again...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]While Bryan fights the undead Ken the Arch Angel Fights Diabloes, the Demon Prince....

Ken and Diabloes fight more intensely... across the skys.... their swords clashing.... Ken smirks slightly...

The whole area explodes in a instant as Ken reveals his true power... all the undead... bryan... Diabloes... everyone goes flying as the Arch Angel goes into his true form...

in a birght flash... Ken is robbed in white... his sword is longer... his hair is colored white... his wings grow larger... A white aura surrounds him...[/i][/color]

*Treme wakes up from besides the fire and hears then see's Bryan running into a pack of ghouls*

Treme:......*sigh*...he is persistant but he won't survive in that even if Ken is protecting him.....which looks like he has got his hands full....

*Treme unsheaths his sword then runs after Bryan*

[color=crimson]Eheh... now for the big bang... Arch Angel Power!
~~~

[i]Ken raises his sword and mutters something.... thousands of Angels begin to pour out of heaven.... some on chariots... some with swords... others with spears... all start to fight the undead... and win... Ken is concentrating all his energy...[/i]

Ken: Angel Beam...

[i]A large Beam Flies and causes a explosion which destroys all evil.... the explosion is 5 miles wide and 8 miles long....a mushroom cloud rises.... the smoke clears.... everyone is laying on the floor passed out... Ken looks over and the city was spared....[/i][/color]

*Treme stops in horror as he sees the light engulf the land*

*Treme looks up as the light disappears*

Treme:......what....happened?

*Treme noticing that the undead are gone turns around and sees Star's Light still in one piece*

Treme:.......

*Treme turns and heads towards the city*