OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

Treme:*nods*.....*Treme walks to where his blanket is by the fire and lays back down*

Bryan: Why don't you sleep in your house?

Treme:....it is warmer out here.....plus everyone that is wounded or dosn't have a house is sleeping in there....to crowded...

Bryan:...oh....

Treme:....back to bed....

Bryan:ehe...yeah....*Bryan goes inside his house and goes back to bed*

Treme:....*Treme rolls over and looks up at the stars*

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treme: Still it might be a good idea if you trained a group of people to defend the populance against the undead....Sure we only know of 1 village right now...and their are only 7 of us...but I have the feeling that their are survivors...and though we may get a lot of them to come here some will proubably want to strike out and start their own towns....and you are powerful Ken but i doubt you can be everywhere at the same time...

*Treme gets up and walks over to where Siren is laying on the ground*

Treme:....thank you Siren.....*Treme lifts up her limb body and carry's it to his house and sets her down on one of the beds in it*

Treme:....my own death dosn't matter Ken.....and i am talking about before armagedon...Their may be towns out their that will need someone to defend them...and personally though i know angels watch over us...We can't rely on them...So I am asking you that once we start to expand that you train a group of people to defend us from the Undead....I don't care if I die....as long as this town survives...then their shall alaways be hope...

*Treme checks over Siren to make sure everything is normal and covers her with a blanket when she shivers then walks back outside and sits down by the fire. He does this while talking*

Treme:*nods to Ken* Thank you....please if for no one other reason then to make me sleep better knowing that our future is secure....ehe You can call them Paladans.....The Paladens of Star's Light....led by Arch Angel Ken...one of the founders of Star's Light....*grins*....

[color=crimson]Ken: I cant believe... i'm only 14 years old... with... white hair....

[i]Ken takes off his robe revealing his black baggy blue jeans and baggy red tshirt...[/i]

Ken: Actually... i'm billions of years old... but uh... sigh... White hair at age 14.... wonder what my girlfriend would say to this...[/color]

Treme:.....

*Treme remembers the whole incident all to clearly. It was the first time he traveled out of the bunker after the nuking...their were mutants everywhere and he had traveled to far...he ran into her...at first he didn't relize she was a mutant...once she got close enough though he knew...and he had been forced to kill her...*

*As Treme relizes he is about to cry he forces himself to stop thinking about it and back to the situation at hand*

Treme:......Don't worry about it....I put her out of her missery....

[color=crimson][i]Ken sighs[/i]

Ken: I can always pray... at least i know god will listen to me..

Treme: haha.... i cant believe my best friend is a angel..

Ken: I cant blieve... i'm a angel... O_o haha

Treme: I cant belive the appocalypse is now...

Ken: Sigh... well we'll make it thru man... we've been thru other ****... heh...[/color]

[color=crimson]Ken: Yea... you guys did a good job on building....

Treme: Yea... looks good to me..

Ken: I uh wonder... how our colony will grow...

Treme: Heh heh...

Ken: Eheheh... If i find my girlfriend it might grow...

Treme: Heh heh...

[i]They grin and silence falls over the fire again...[/i][/color]