Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*Treme smiles*

Treme: to think a handful of teens are sitting here building a town of hope....I guess we are being forced to....and to think just a few years ago I was just another carefree kid...even with the war going on....now I am suddenlly the leader of a village...it is daunting...
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*Treme smiles*

Treme:if we had stayed kids we would have proubably died....We have been forced to become adults....I hope this vilage will become a place where my kids or grand kids will have a longer childhood then i did...
Posted
[color=crimson]Ken: I uh.. wonder if i... can even have.. kids...

Treme: ?

Ken: Arch Angel... Kids?.... i don't think god... allows... that...

[i]Ken is silent..[/i]

Ken: No kids.... .... ..... But... i'll be the defender of your kids forever... eheh... till it's the year 6000...[/color]
Posted
*Treme laughs*

Treme: poor Ken.....he will never get to.....erhm never mind.... thanks though man....heh the only one of us alive in the year 6k will be you....and you may have joined us outta bordom by then...
Posted
*Treme gets up checks to make sure everything is ok with the people resting in his house then lays down by the fire and slowly falls to sleep*
Posted
while eyeryone else laughs about the future siren dreams of the past...


14 year siren: i'm sorry i don't know where it is...

man: are you sure?

siren very...

but by that time the man had worked out a plan

man: right then...
Posted
*Treme wakes up a short while after Bryan did*

Treme:*Yawn*

*Treme see's Bryan working on the hospital*

Treme:hey Bryan let me give you a hand...*Treme gets up and goes help Bryan work on the hospital*
Posted
Treme:*Begins wielding the pieces together. It is located on one side of the storage house...*....we got a long day ahead of us...
Posted
*A few hours later as the sun is begining to rise*

Treme:*nods* I think we should make it a tad bit longer.....give the people inside some moving room.....
Posted
Treme:*nods to Bryan* ok I will add some final touches to this.....*Treme adds a door, a couple of windows, and another door leading to the supply room. a few more hours have passed*.... Well I better go start waking people up and check on Siren....*Treme walks to his house first and check to see everything is normal with Siren*.....ok......
Posted
Treme:*Takes the apple*......where did you find it?...I guess we can attempt to plant the seeds....glad to hear it worked...We will have another on again....Next time I won't go as easy on you....
Posted
*looks over* sure....

*Treme sets the apple down and walks out into the middle of the "circle"*

*Treme draws his sword*

Treme:This time i will let you figrue out your mistakes....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...