Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Treme:....determind arn't you...?

Bryan:YES!!!


*Treme backs up a few steps then levels his sword at Bryan*

Treme:Bryan calm down....with just your fist you will likely get hurt....
Posted
*stumbles back then picks his sworld up*

Treme:....fine....

*Treme watches duo rush in this time and smacks his head with the flat of his sword twice then falls back again*
Posted
*Treme watches him then sheaths his sword and offers him his hand*

Treme:.....good job....we should get you a stronger sword....just be glad i wasn't an enemy...
Posted
*Treme lifts Bryan off the ground and carrys him to the hospital*

Treme:sure i will spare....I need to make an anoncement at dinner first though...

*Treme walks into the Mess Hall and eats some more food*
Posted
Bryan: Yeah..it was a nice wall tho...I don't even know what happened to me...I guess the only person that would know would be Treme...Guh..-rubs head- All I know is my head hurts like hell...
Posted
*Treme hearing voices walks into the hospital*

Treme:good....Siren glad to see your awake....how does everything feel?...and Bryan you hurt because i was forced to knock you out...sorry about that...you kept trying and trying till you passed out...

*Treme walks over to Siren's bed*
Posted
Bryan: Yeah I understand -rubs back of his head- Maybe some other time you could tell me the whole thing...righ now I will leave you two alone...I mean I am hungry -runs into the mess hall-
Posted
*Watches Ken drop the bag of seeds*

Treme: THANKS KEN!!!.....so how does everything feel Siren...?..... Anything you need...just holler after raising that wall we owe you...
Posted
siren: i'm ok... just a little week at the knees... infact...

siren swings her legs off the bed and attemps to stand... her knees buckle and treme catches her

siren: :blush: guess not...
Posted
*Treme sets her back down in the bed*

Treme:...you should rest....oh hang on...

*Treme walks over to the mess hall and comes back carrying a tray of food*

Treme:...here.....you should eat...you have been out for nearly 2 days....
Posted
*Treme hears Bryan*

Treme:.....Bryan I heard that.....and err....nevermind....*shrugs*....she helped with this town...and..... nevermind...
Posted
Treme:.....It's not like that Bryan!!.......

OOC: Bryan Aim is being a POS!!!....I will get back on asap....and your pm box is full...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...