OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Ken lands at a ruin... he looks at the enterance and a pentagram is inscribed in it[/i]

Ken: The sign of the devil...

[i]Ken walks into the darkened building and looks around[/i]

Ken: ....

[i]red eyes shine out of the darkness at Ken[/i]

Ken: Errr... Demons?

[i]Red figures step out of the darkness and nod and grin...[/i]

Ken: Uhh... uh oh...

[i]Ken flys up and his sword appears next to him...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Ken hovers over the demons[/i]

Ken: What is your buisness here....

Demon: To worship the one that caused all this evil... the Great Anti Christ himself...

Ken: Leave this place... now...

Demon: You can't make us...

Ken: Diamond Blast...

[i]The whole area explodes in a Firebomb 3 miles wide.... the shockwave is felt even where Treme and Bryan are.... a mushroom cloud not seen since the war raises up... the smoke clears and Ken still hovers there unharmed[/i]

Ken: Actually... i can...[/color]

Treme *shrugs* don't worry about....we are still practiclly kids...so I guess it should be expected....

*hands Siren a drink tha should relive any pain she has*

Treme:....

Treme(memory):

Father: Treme you know their is more to being a leader then staratgy and tactics....

Treme(young):What do you mean father....arn't the battles what's important?

Father: to an extent....but why do we fight....to protect our people... and so the moral of your troops is important....

Treme(young):...what do you mean...?

Father: well these are men and women who have left their homes to ussually defend something important to them....Our games don't show it but each and every souldier is a living being...

Treme(young):......

Father: so major duty of any good leader is to always remember a few things....the moral of your troops is just as important as numbers...if not more....but more importantly....all these people are fighting for something... and so you must remember that even though you are leading them....you are also their servant...

Treme(young):I don't understand Father....

Father:....well you must always remember that the people rely on the leader to give them orders and hope...and the leader in return promise to take care of everyone of them, to value them , and to do his best to give them hope and victory....

Treme(young):...I think I understand.....

Father: all the good leaders do....if you don't understand that yet...it is understandable...but to help you learn we are adding new factors into our games...like moral... and if you are a bad leader then your people will fight worse and complain and desert....

Treme(young):yes father....

Treme(thought): I understand that now Father....

*Treme looks up*

Treme:...Bryan don't worry about what you said...I just lost my temper....sorry I threw my sword at you...

[color=crimson][i]Ken turns around and a thousand demons stand there with glaring eyes[/i]

Ken: This... could be bad...

Demons: A ANGEL! KILL! ARMAGEDDON COMES! SLAY THE ANGEL!!!

Ken: This is bad...

[i]Ken flys back and the Demons fly up...[/i]

Ken: This is bad....

[i]The demons all come at Ken and he moves faster than the human eye can see fighitng them...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]I'm like... across the globe looking for seeds tho... never mind... heh....
~~~

[i]Ken continues to fight... explosions rock the area as NEcromatic and Holy magic is thrown around... suddenly Hundreds of angels rain down from the sky[/i]

Angel: Ken... i'ts starting...

Ken: What?

Angel: The holy war... armageddon...

Ken: When?

Angel: A few years... but this is the start... we will help you.. General of the armies of heaven...

Ken: Wha... general?

[i]Ken has no time to talk[/i]

Ken: Aight... well... uh.. charge...

[i]a battle breaks out...[/i][/color]

*Kevin he arrive in that depressing place where so many have die*
Kevin: That thing better work are I made this trip for nothing.

*he dig through the rock and found nothing*
Kevin: Where is that thing?

*when he look up he saw it was right in the open*
Kevin: Stupid me.

Treme:*watches Bryan walk away*....was my face that see through....?......*shrugs* oh well..... *Treme turns and walks over to Siren*.....feeling any better....?

Siren:yeah...thanks for the food and that weird stuff you gave me...

Treme:...sure....I am going to head back to my house....

*as Treme walks outside he first smeels then hears the Undead*

Treme:what's this.....no Ken....Ken said it would be a little while longer till this happened....their are only 5 of us here....ones wounded....and I hope Bryan didn't leave town....

*Treme heads to the mess hall*

Treme:but we must survive.....Ken....where are you....*Treme looks up as an angel slams into the ground next to him*......their losing....what hope do we have....?....but we must fight.....

*Treme walks into the Mess Hall*

Treme:.....

Akira:....whats going on outside....?

Treme:....TO ARMS!!!....our village is under attack!! TO ARMS and to the wall!!

*Treme draws his sword and heads to the walls to see what they are up against*

[color=crimson][i]Ken looks down on the demons... his sword hovers above him[/i]

Ken: ETERNALLLLLL DAMNATION!!!!

[i]a third of the demon forces deterioate away... they're screaming as they die... the angels now have the upper hand...[/i]

Ken: Damn! Treme!

[i]Ken flies down to help Treme defend the villiage[/i][/color]

*Treme hews the arm off an undead as it attempts to climb the wall*

Treme: spread out...but retreat from the wall if we start to get over whelmed....fall back to the hospital....their we can use their number against them with the small spaces....

*Treme watches as the others spread out on the wall and hacks another Undead off*

Treme:danm to many for just the 4 of us....

*Treme watches Ken land next to him*

Treme:...looks like your taking heavy casultiys up there.....

Ken: yeah.....

Treme: so how about if we survive then we find some more survivors and start the paladins.....

Ken:.....ok.....

Treme:thanks.....take that spot over their....we may have to fall back soon so cover us from the air will you....?

[color=crimson]Ken: Sir yes sir!

[i]Ken grins and flys over to where he pointed, Ken lets go of his sword and it hovers in the Air[/i]

Ken: Angelic Power... Grant me the power of God... Arch Angel Kenneth...

[i]In a flash of white Ken transforms to his Arch Angel state... His hair grows longer and he wears a white robe.... He begins to attack...[/i][/color]

*Treme sees Bryan*

Treme: get Bryan out of that horde Ken.....bring him to the hospital....EVERY FALL BACK!!!

*Treme continues to hew undead undead as they begin to overwhelm the walls*

*the others jump down from the walls and run towards the hospital. Treme follows them last hewing any undead that get to close to them*

Treme: use any range weapons from the windows...but shut as many as you can....we will take turns covering the 2 doors in....when one gets tired switch out...I will go first....Akira you watch the other door....it leads to the storage room so it should be a while before we have to cover it

*Treme steps right behind the door and begins cutting up the undead as the others begin to follow his commands*

*Watches Ken fly into the Air*

Treme:*Treme hews another in half*.....Bryan don't push yourself to hard....you rest everynow and then...you will be useless if you pass out....

*Treme slices another in half and continues on as the others begin to discharge weapons through the mostly closed windows*

Treme:......*Treme slices off and undeads arm*....We will survive....*Treme takes another out and then a Black looking knight with a sword appears in the door way*

Treme:.......

DeathKnight: now your band dies!!

*Treme barely blocks a blow*

Treme: not today.....Akira cover this door

Akira:what are you doing!?!?

*Treme barely clocks another blow and fallas back a couple of steps*

Treme: just do it!!

*Treme rushes foward and slams into the Death Knight driving him and it out of the hospital*

Treme:....I won't let you go back their......

*Treme brings his sword around and the Death Knight blocks it easly*

DeathKnight:You won't survive for long....

Treme: thats fine....*Treme brings his sword around again but this time flips over the Knight and cuts it's arm*

Treme:I won't die easly either....

*Treme brings his sword around again*