OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*nods* *Treme welds two parts of the wall together and wields them to the wall that is already standing*.....Thanks.....Lets eat Lunch...*treme walks back to the camp and calls for Akira and Kool to take a break from building Akiria's house and to come eat*

*Treme shakes his head*

Treme: town first , training second....sorry bryan...but hopefully by tonight we will be eating inside instead of on the ground....after Dinner i will train with you....

*Treme goes back to eating his food*

*Get up and work with Bryan on the mess hall*

*hours pass and the sun is begging to get low in the sky*

Treme:*whew*.....we are almost done....I wonder how Ken is faring on those seeds...*sigh*...to late to plant them today....*Treme wields the last piece of the roof together*...whew...you got that door and windows finished yet Bryan?

Treme:...good....lets get some table and a cooking area set up then we can prepare dinner....

*Treme climbs down from the roof and walks into the supply room*

Treme:*sigh*....we don't have any tables or chair.....so we will have to make some....*Treme pulls out some metal and take his sword and rips one of the spare matresses to shreds*....

Bryan::therock:

Treme: for cushing for any chairs we make....

*The two begins to make tables and chairs*

Treme(thought):better be carful he is angry and might not be able to control himself*

*Treme parry's the blow and stumbles back a few more steps*

Treme:gah.....

*Treme quickly parry's another blow*

Treme:...what wrong...?

*This time Treme see's the blow coming and dodges it and brings his own sword around*

Treme(thought).......whatever he is drawing upon it is causing him to fight angrly.....making his blows harder.....I won't win or even get very far if i use just skill alone like i have been....

*Treme picks up his sword*

Treme:......fine...

Bryan:...what...?

Treme:...THIS!!

*Treme rushes foward and clashes his sword into Bryan's causing him to stumble back a few steps*

Treme:you caught me by surprise before.....this time you won't...

*Treme brings his sword around again*