OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Treme's gun runs out of bullets and the group brgins to run down the stairs. Bryan is leading clicing up any mutants they run into*

Treme:well once we hit the bottom floor lets head for as far away from the city as we get...

Ken:yeah...

*hours pass by when sitting next to a tree, they saw someone who seemed to be sleeping. the group came closer but then the person woke up and started to run. Seeing as they were mostly humans, she felt that they were friendly but still kept her distance.*

treme- What's your name?
???- Kool.

*just then a group of zombies come out from the woods.*

siren:....bryan... i... need to tell you somthing... it was my twin that killed your familly... he is exatly like me... exept color opisite... for every black he is white and vise versa... our strengths are oppisite as well... out creator ment for us to be the perfect team... we fit like puzzle peices... except he was infected by a virus and went insane... i killed him yesterday

[color=crimson][i]The group arrives at a vast wastland[/i]

Ken: Tread lightly.... The Zombies in the WasteLands Are Different... Also Ghasts and Ghouls appear in these wastelands... not to mention the Death Knights that can slay a thousand men without needing a rest...

[i]Suddenly a Hideuos Figure appeared before them... it was a Ghast it raised it's hand a dozens of undead instantly rose[/i]

Ken: Well... Isnt that dandy...

[i]Ken quickly pulls out his sniper rifle and aims at the Ghast's Head[/i]

Ken: say goodnight you ugly bastard...

[i]Ken fires his special Laser Shell and the Ghasts head exploded in a bloody mess... the undead began to come at them... Ken sholdered his Sniper Assult Rifle and Took out his laser Katana[/i]

Ken: Feel free to help me...

[i]Ken jumps into the oncoming ranks of undead and slashes away...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]
Ken is actually a Angel sent by god to help the world rebuild..
I'll devolp his power with time... he was born an angel... and sent to earth in the body of a child 13 years before the war...... he doesnt remember... yet...

No one copy this... devolp your owns special powers if you want...

~~~
[i]Ken raises his Laser Katana and says something[/i]

Ken: TURN UNDEAD!

[i]The undead begin to melt away... screaming as they die...[/i]

Treme: How did you do that?

Ken: I dont know...

Treme: .....

[i]They continue on... eventually they arrive... at what was... hollywood... they stare up at the sign that still sits on the mountain.. it is burnt somewhat from the war...[/i]

Ken: Sigh... i remember when the world was at peace... and they made movies here....

Treme: As do i...

[/color]

*nods in agreement with Bryan*

Lets build us a place right here....once we got it built then we can go out and look for more survivors...have a place to return to and base our searchs on....I am going to go find some tools *Treme walks off towards some ruins*

[color=crimson][i]Ken walks into the ruins of the construction yard[/i]

Ken: Uh.... Laser Diamond Saw... we could use that...

[i]Ken picks it up... and adds it to his already full hands... he runs back to Bryan[/i]

Bryan: Err... thanks

Ken: no prob...

[i]Ken runs back to the ruins to scavange some more...[/i][/color]