Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkslateblue] My only dissappointment was that it wasn't longer. :] I think it would have been great if the movie was more extended so there was more build-up in the situations that occurred, but all in all, everything was done well as it is.

The animation was stunning, the colors were spot-on, Victor playing the piano equated to my friend and I spazzing, and I just loved it. Added bonus because I loved Victor from the moment I saw him. :D I also loved Emily, but I didn't really feel for Victoria much. She seemed a bit boring, but...eh.

Overall, the movie was fantastic. Although I have to say that the musical numbers were pretty much forgettable for me. :/ At one point the song with [spoiler]the maggot and the spider[/spoiler] was starting to annoy me a lot. [/color]
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
What was the name of Jacks love interest in TNBC I haven't seen it in so long it has been about a year since I saw it last time I saw it i rented it from the Public Library I gotta stop being cheap and buy it.

So Victor is the wimpy guy and Emily the dead girl I think they may have some kind of relation to Jack Skeleton and that girl who liked him what is her name.
Posted
Sally is Jack's lover, but I don't see anything in them similar other than the fact that both the Corpse Bride and Sally were dead. Victor may be clumsy and a bit "exciteable," but Jack was nothing of the sorts. Hell, he was King of Halloween for goodness sake.

It took me a while to think on it, but I figured out the piano song Victor played (and others played) was Beethoven's Sonata #14. Quite the pretty song itself, but I definitely like Victor's version better. I can't help myself but buy the movie's soundtrack as usual.
Posted
[QUOTE=Dragon Warrior]Sally is Jack's lover, but I don't see anything in them similar other than the fact that both the Corpse Bride and Sally were dead. Victor may be clumsy and a bit "exciteable," but Jack was nothing of the sorts. Hell, he was King of Halloween for goodness sake.

It took me a while to think on it, but I figured out the piano song Victor played (and others played) was Beethoven's Sonata #14. Quite the pretty song itself, but I definitely like Victor's version better. I can't help myself but buy the movie's soundtrack as usual.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkslateblue] Whowzers. Beethoven's Moonlight? I listened to a song clip of Victor's piano solo, and it definately seems very Beethoven-esque in the beginning, but it goes off into its own tangent. I personally like Beethoven's better. v_v

Even though it was pretty. :] I just downloaded the sheet music for it, so I'm probably going to play it tonight.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Victor Pianist
Posted
I'm gettin back into piano and i saw the movie Corpse Bride, and Victors piano solo was so good i saw it again. lol. anyway if anyone knows where i can download it please let me know. i've looked almost everywhere.
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Victor Pianist, linking to illegal content is not allowed here so don't expect any replies to your request for a URL (unless you're just looking for something like a MIDI).[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]I saw [i]Corpse Bride[/i] last weekend and I must say, I really liked it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it at first but a couple of my friends were going and asked if I wanted to go too so I figured why not. I really thought they did a fantastic job with the animation. And the line [spoiler]"There's an eye in me soup"[/spoiler] (not sure if that's really a spoiler but there's no harm in adding the tags) had my friends and I laughing for quite a while. We actually said it to our waiter after the movie when we all went to dinner ^_^[/color][/font]
Guest Victor Pianist
Posted
[FONT=Impact]um, i didn't know it was illegal to download sheet music. lol. [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...