Wild Freedom Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Well in old otaku we used to have them all the time. I know you other members remember. Why dont we have them anymore?:(
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Well, I wasn't back in the v1 days of Otaku ad v2 didn't have them. So basically, I dunno if the admins want it back.
PiroMunkie Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well I'm not sure what you mean by sig contests because there can be more than one definition of that. I've been here since v1, and I can remember all sorts of weird signature deals, too many to remember a certain one :p[/SIZE]
Sara Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]You want a sig contest? Okay. I say that I have the best [i]mockery[/i] of a signature on these boards, and i dare anyone to challenge me.[/FONT] :p
PiroMunkie Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]:p That post was beside the point of this topic, stardust. Hehe, and I [i]do[/i] enjoy Cera's signature, I think she takes the cake there, lol :D[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 mine is ok.. but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah!
DeathKnight Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][i]rolls his eyes[/i] Sure ya do....[/color]
Lotus Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah! [/B][/QUOTE] I agree, and share me some cake Cam.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]:p That post was beside the point of this topic, stardust. Hehe, and I [i]do[/i] enjoy Cera's signature, I think she takes the cake there, lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with Piro on that! I was the first one to PM her! lol I feel dang proud of that too! :laugh: :devil: :D
Flash Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]mine is ok.. but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah! [/B][/QUOTE] Yes kam, your Avatar is pretty cool... But! Does your Avatar have Love slaves... I think not... Sig Contests? HuhWhatWhyWhenHowWho Where am I? Never heard of 'em, and I don't like the sound of 'em...
coolkam007 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yes kam, your Avatar is pretty cool... But! Does your Avatar have Love slaves... I think not... [/B][/QUOTE] eh.. no.. but.. the whole slave thing.. with buu eating cakes sounds.. iffy.. o_O *gives lotus some cake*
Lotus Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 I probably have the worse sig. *thanks Cam. Cake*
Phantasy Freak Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Eh, my sig is old....But it doesn't matter,I still find that quote funny^^ Kamie-poo, your avatar is cute.Mine is regular though...oh well,plain can be good^_~
DeathKnight Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [color=crimson]My sig sucks... All: We Agree! Told you....[/color]
mornigndew Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Sig contest? My sig is not the best, but I'm happy with it/
Biida Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 I like my siggy. It's good. :) It states the truth... "I AM EEEEVIL!!! :demon: " hehehe... :naughty:
Dragonballzman Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 MUAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIG IS BETTER THAN [B]ANY[/B] OF YOURS!! :devil:
Sara Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]MUAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIG IS BETTER THAN [B]ANY[/B] OF YOURS!! :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]You are so wrong, my friend. [/FONT] :p
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 I have no idea what mine says, so ill have to look after this post. :D (EDIT)my sigs soooooo boring(EDIT)
PiroMunkie Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [SIZE=1]Gold_Angewomon, I do believe your sig is too long according to the standards mentioned a long while ago. I can tell just by looking at it :p[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [color=deeppink]Actually Angewomon, Piro is correct...if you could shorten it maybe a quarter or so, that would be perfect. Thanks :D Anyway...sigs? Mine is sooo boring right now...ugh.[/color]
LegendaryLeader Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 I really like my Sig. (one in the red) I know It's not the best
Transtic Nerve Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Everyone knows my sig is the best lol And it would be better if you all could read japanese too.... I don't even remember what my sig has in it now... hmmm... oh i know... LOOK BG! It's a quote from a Star Wars trailer... by Ani.... the poem was so good :)
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 is my sig too big, peoples? I think it might be..lol
Recommended Posts