Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]Well I'm not sure what you mean by sig contests because there can be more than one definition of that. I've been here since v1, and I can remember all sorts of weird signature deals, too many to remember a certain one :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]You want a sig contest? Okay. I say that I have the best [i]mockery[/i] of a signature on these boards, and i dare anyone to challenge me.[/FONT] :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah! [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree, and share me some cake Cam.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:p That post was beside the point of this topic, stardust.

Hehe, and I [i]do[/i] enjoy Cera's signature, I think she takes the cake there, lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Piro on that!

I was the first one to PM her! lol

I feel dang proud of that too! :laugh: :devil: :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]mine is ok..

but.. I have the best avatar! :P gwahhahah! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes kam, your Avatar is pretty cool...
But! Does your Avatar have Love slaves... I think not...

Sig Contests? HuhWhatWhyWhenHowWho Where am I? Never heard of 'em, and I don't like the sound of 'em...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Yes kam, your Avatar is pretty cool...
But! Does your Avatar have Love slaves... I think not...

[/B][/QUOTE]

eh.. no.. but.. the whole slave thing.. with buu eating cakes sounds.. iffy.. o_O

*gives lotus some cake*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]MUAHAHAHAHAHA MY SIG IS BETTER THAN [B]ANY[/B] OF YOURS!! :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]You are so wrong, my friend. [/FONT] :p
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I have no idea what mine says, so ill have to look after this post. :D

(EDIT)my sigs soooooo boring(EDIT)
Posted
[color=deeppink]Actually Angewomon, Piro is correct...if you could shorten it maybe a quarter or so, that would be perfect. Thanks :D

Anyway...sigs? Mine is sooo boring right now...ugh.[/color]
Posted
Everyone knows my sig is the best lol

And it would be better if you all could read japanese too....

I don't even remember what my sig has in it now... hmmm... oh i know... LOOK BG! It's a quote from a Star Wars trailer... by Ani.... the poem was so good :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...