OtakuBoards

The Otaku Real World

Kamuro

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1][b]Neuvoxraiha[/b]: We used to message each other regularly. In fact, around 1000 of my PMs are from her, lol. Plus she'd make it...interesting ~_^

[b]Corey[/b]: Couldn't leave Captain Chubb behind.

[b]Gavin[/b]: Yeah, the Irish one. We have some very different views on things like religion, but it'd be good to have him anyway.[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Heh get part of the original Black Horizon crew back together, though we'd probably end up spending half the time working on yet another sequel or prequel to Black Horizon for the sake of keeping the series alive. I can just imagine our leaving the house we'd end up doing stuff like Star Trek conventions with you and me being ignored while D'Ann and Corey get all the attention. Still it's be great fun, despite all the weird craziness we'd go through.[/SIZE]

Hehehehehe! This would be fun! I can think of several people who I would choose!

SunfallE ? She?s one of my best friends in real life and she told me all about this place. Plus we always have fun playing video games together

Mariskah ? Another really good friend, plus she has such a demented sense of humor!

Panda - Cause everyone knows life just isn?t the same without the Panda!

James ? Hehehehe! I could easily listen to that cute Australian accent for six months. ^_~ Plus he writes such interesting posts.

Indifference ? she posts such serious and fun topics so I think she?d be fun to talk with about all sorts of stuff.

Elfpirate ? I bet she would keep things lively!

YamiYugi1990 - she?s a loyal friend and quite hyper so we could have fun bouncing off the walls so to speak.

That does it for me. ^_^ I bet there are tons of people who it would be fun to do this with.

~*Aaryanna*~

[COLOR=SeaGreen]I would take...

[B]Shinmaru[/B]-- Kid's wicked crazy!

[B]Queen Asuka[/B]--Every house needs a pretty one, and it's great if they can hold a conversation. Is she even around much any more? I haven't seen her name since I came back online.

[b]Siren[/b]--I ccould talk to him for days, I think and not repeat a topic. Our Opinions might not match sometimes, but at least we'd no why by the end of the conversation.

[b]James[/b]--Every house house needs what appears to be a level headed one. Notice I said appears... I think there's a wild guy in there somewhere...

[b]Mimmi[/b]--Do not separate me from the Innocence! Where are everyone's pants?

and...

[b]Gavin[/b] I've seen him all over the boards since I came back, and I think I'd like to know him a little better... 6 months locked in a house might do it.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Jake of Bodom']Amorphous, because he's really into "true" metal like myself, and I'd need someone to talk to about the differences between this Tech-Death Metal band and that Funeral Doom Metal band! :laugh: Plus, he seems pretty opinionated which is always interesting in "Real World" type shows.[/quote]

I was surprised in reading this thread that my name out of all the peoples names would be mentioned, how incredibly odd. Since I don't have much to add to this thread all I'd say is we'd probably argue over the minor differences in metal, I mean miniscule stuff that wouldn't be worth arguing over. Also genres, I tend to get like that sometimes.