OtakuBoards

what's the meanest thing you've ever done?

Osaka

Just for laughs what's some of the meanest things you've said or done to you friends or family?

I smaked a bag of chips out of my grandmas hands.

there was this time I was in church and this lady was talikng to my friend and she was like."oh honey I love what you've done to your hair" And I looked at her and said "What hair?" cause the she had fake hair on her head.

I was in english class and my teacher asked what was some of the ugliest places we'ev ever been to. And I jumped up and said Dona's room!!!! :laugh:

And the time Smaked my boyfriend in the back of his head with a yo-yo when I tryed to do around the world.

But dont get me wrong that little thing called KARMA hit me hard in the end :(

Those are the meanest things you've done?

Once, my friend got on my nerves, so I told her off. It went something like this: "Will you just shut up? You're nothing, absolutely nothing. You're a little slut. Men just have sex with you because you're easy, and I bet they don't even remember your name now. You are nothing, and you always will be nothing. You're a toy for men and someday, they'll put you back on the shelf and forget about you. You will be alone, just like you are now."

It was worse in person, because there was a lot more tears and cursing. I ended up making her bawl her eyes out and stopped her being a whore.

WOW that was harsh :animenose

But I've been known to do worst than that.

This little boy that use to mess with me in the halls back in middle school alwasy liked starting stuff with me everyday. So one day he came to school on cruches and I went up to him and said "yea talk some stuff now" and after i did that I kicked him off his cruches he fell to the ground I took his cruches and locked them in my locker.

I got kicked out of school for two dayz. but it was worth it at the time.

So when I came back to school he didnt learn his lesson so instead of locking them in my locker I thru them in the school pool in the deep end.

I got kicked out of school for two weeks cuz I didnt want to swim in the pool to get them back.

Damn that's mean

The best one I can remember right now is when I saw the school slut picking on this fat chick. She was saying stuff like 'Got Twinkies?' anyway i walked up to her and said 'Got Herpes?'. That made her PISSED, after later that day the fat girl stood up for herself and slammed that slut's head right into the locker. She started bleeding everywhere, in the end the fat girl got off with a detention after she told the counselor what that slut said and I got of with Saturday school for what I said. in the end it was worth it, the fat chick lost weight, became popular, and had a reputation for slamming people's heads into lockers :animesmil .

~Jake~

Me and one of my mates, we'll call him J, once found an old clock, got 2 deodorant cans and taped them on either side of the clock, and stuck wires out of it; it looked like a bomb. Then we caught some dude, dunno who he was. All I know is that he thought he was real mad and acted like he was all that and I absolutely hated him for it. We taped his hands and feet up and taped the fake bomb to him.

Everyone thought it was a real bomb, and I was holding my mobile-phone upside-down so everyone thought it was a remote-control. Everyone was running around screaming, the teacher's didn't know what to do. J was swearing and yelling at the teachers.

The school called the police and the bomb-squad, and some other crew... rescue-squad or something.

The dude that was taped up was bawling his eyes out and calling out "I don't wanna die...".

He left the school that same day.

I got expelled, and J was suspended for 4 weeks, and put on a 3 month probation period.

That's the only thing that stands out for me. I've been involved in other incidents on the same level of "immatureness" and bullying, but that's one thing that stands out. I feel pretty bad about it now, mainly because me and J were laughing so damn hard when it was happening.

Hmm... Well the meanest thing I've ever done was kiss my best friends girlfriend when he's out of town at a convention. She was at the same teen club as me and I was feeling lonely because everyone there had a girlfriend or boyfriend except for me. I wasn't trying to do anything but when I was about to leave she noticed me and called my name. I saw her and we talked near the door. I told her that I had to go but she is a total skank and practicaly choked me to get me to stay. I dont push or hit or touch girls in any violent manner, no matter how angry they make me. So I looked at her and asked her what did she want, and then she did a lip lock on me. I never told my friend either.

My cousin told me that she made this girl who looked like a monkey eat a banana. She told me that her and her friend said" aww look at the fat monkey eat her banana." I couldn't beleive what she told me. I got mad and said " so you really are just a big fat (you know what) after all. I was right, and the only reason you did that to the poor girl is because your fat and no one likes you. I know you did it just to have friends, and get some laughs." I was so mad at her that I didnt talk to her for like 3 weeks.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

I personally don't see how listing ways we've hurt other people through cruelty is funny, in fact I'd say it reflects badly on anyone who has posted their own acts here. Lumpy3922 had the right idea, anyway who causes hurt to another person through callous acts deserves to be chastised for it, it's not funny and certainly not fair on the person who it's done to. [/SIZE]

I don't find it funny either, and thanks for not puting me in as someone who's I don't know mean. And once again you are right it's not funny, but some people like to put a bight light on a dull situation. Witch can also mean they laugh at something they shouldn't.

[COLOR=#F84E20][SIZE=1]I totally agree with Gavin, in fact we were talking about this not so long ago on AIM. I'll admit, I have done some pretty horrible things in my younger years which I am in no way proud of now and I don't really want people to know about it because, looking back, I'm quite ashamed of myself for purposefully hurting someone for my own amusement.

Reading this thread and knowing what some of my "friends" think is amusing both sickens and saddens me and I think it would be safe to ask if Hack could close the thread down because really, this isn't exactly encouraging good vibes around the OB when the people who have posted seem to be proud of their actions.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Meanest thing I've ever done? Hmm. Probably that time I mugged a guy, then shot him for shits n' giggles. Yeah, that was pretty bad. Really funny, though, ne?

No, really, the meanest thing I've ever done? Not bitching out this thread in the first place and making Gavin waste his words. I should've said something in the first place, instead of letting the idiocy spread. I'll admit that I can be a dick some times, but at least I don't take pride in my complete jackassery.

Now, let's just hope the mods close this little exercise in cruelty before I have to kill some puppies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]I started smoking.
EDIT- Actually, that would go under the "Stupid" catagory.
The meanest thing I've ever done was introduce a good, upstanding, straight A student to Marijuana. Now he's a heroin addict, and homeless.[/size]

well... i've done a lot of horrible things... but i think if not the worst then the most bad feeling thing i did was once a friend of mine was wearing my prayer beads... and i alwasy tell ppl not to do that... so i asked hime nicely, "hey take of my beads" and he just sits there and says "hey, its not like you ever wear them" then... it annoyed me.. how ignorant a friend of mine could be... he didnt understand that you dont usualy just go around wearing prayer beads.... " so i told him that if he didnt take them of i was going to beat him and take them back" and he and the other ppl in the room were like "yer not going to do that"

so i did...

i grabed him by the hair and pulled his face into the ground, then i ax kicked him twice, then i walked behind him and as he got up i suplexed him.... then i let him get up compleatly and then i used some simple and straight forward shotokan type move and beat him into a wall... then i jumped up and knee'd him in the face and as i was landing i grabed him by the hair again and threw him into the ground... then i sat on him until he took off the beads....

yeah.. i felt kinda bad for doing that... because even though he practices martial arts with me i knew i was doing things he couldnt handle.... but it was kinda funny too...

[B]Edit :[/B] actualy no... the worst thing was when i was in elementry school i went to this hole that i usualy dig in and some random girl was there digging in my hole... and she wouldnt stop... so i ax kicked in the head while she was digging...

her head bounced...
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sorry Rasetsutaisho, but we don't allow double posting on OtakuBoards, so I've merged your two posts togher. Next time please use the edit button to edit in what you forgot to say. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions - Hack Helba[/FONT][/COLOR]

The meanest thing I've ever done is an easy pick from a very long list. In high school I got a "love letter" from someone who, at the time, I didn't find to be an acceptable person to shower me with affection.

His letter was littered with spelling and grammar mistakes. So I corrected it is red ink and gave it back to him. At the time when I was a horrible elitist, I felt really amused by the act, but now, several years later, I feel really awful about it. That boy mustered up his courage to be nice and tell me he thought I was worth his time, and I just dismissed it because I thought I was better than him...

I kicked a butterfly.

I had no idea what got into me. I mean, there were these two butterflies slowly hovering around me (I guess they were mating) and I just had the erge to swat it. I couldn't reach it with my hand, so I used my foot.

I mean, I kicked a fricken butterfly! What did it ever do to me?
I am full of guilt about it. A butterfly, of all things...

[QUOTE=Charon]I kicked a butterfly.

I had no idea what got into me. I mean, there were these two butterflies slowly hovering around me (I guess they were mating) and I just had the erge to swat it. I couldn't reach it with my hand, so I used my foot.

I mean, I kicked a fricken butterfly! What did it ever do to me?
I am full of guilt about it. A butterfly, of all things...[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are one mean mofo.

Seriously. I envy you.