OtakuBoards

A Woman's World [M-LS, V poss]

Retribution

[SIZE=1][center][size=2][b]A Woman?s World[/b][/size][/center]

[b]The History[/b]
For much of history, women?s roles have been mostly submissive ones, ?supporting? the dominant male partner in a relationship. They have cooked meals, cleaned homes, and borne children. Their opinions have no been valued with nearly the same weight as those of men?s, and only recently have they received fair treatment the professional world.

In the year 2005, women were allowed in the work place, to lead completely independent lives from men, but still did not hold the majority of positions in government. Through a very slow, excruciating ?revolution? lasting nearly three hundred years, women now the dominant position in the world. 100% of elected officials of any kind are women, and men consist of strictly the lowest caste ? ?Servant Class.? In complete contrast, women consist of the mid to upper classes of ?Middle,? and ?Prominent? caste?s respectively.

Such changes are directly results of a peaceful revolution spanning from 2102 to 2143. During this period, women took a step into the political arena like never before ? nearly half of elected officials worldwide were women. Previous religious and moral tension was removed, but at a great cost. A sect of radical conservative men persecuted women in manners reminiscent of the Salem Witch trials; executions of groundbreaking women were commonplace, but were not accepted in the least by females. They decided to take their fight for equality a step further.

By 2132, all women were abstaining from sexual intercourse with their husbands, and some decided to remain single until further notice. While there was a great spike in rapes, these births were not plentiful enough to repopulate the human race. Women all over the world banned together and demanded equal rights, and in some cases, more rights, than men in the world. These demands were integral in the carving out of woman dominance ? already they were asserting their will, not giving a choice, and men complied readily. Men thought it would be prudent to agree to their terms, then seize the chance to have relations with their wives once more, and disregard their demands. Quite obviously, women saw the underhanded move, and quickly announced they would not have relations until they held 60% of government offices.

Their demands left men no choice but to comply. By then it was too late. It would only be a matter of time before women voted out the men in office, and eventually held a universal monopoly on every influential role in society; from politicians to celebrities, from religious leaders to teachers.

[b]The Censorship[/b]
The only way to maintain of the power womankind had gained was obvious ? inserting pro-woman propaganda in every medium a man could have access in, and censorship. This censorship is completely controlled by United Censorship Coalition, an international effort to keep men ?in the dark? about what freedoms men had previously. Such an effort required colossal collaboration; every book had to be found and recycled into a new, censored book. Here is a current example:
[QUOTE=Genesis 1:18-25]
18 And Goddess said, "It is not good that the woman is alone. I will make for her a suitable helper."
19 Now Goddess formed from the ground all the animals of the field and all the birds of the air and She brought them to the woman to see what he would name them; and whatever the woman named every living creature, that was its name.
20 So the woman named all the cattle, and the birds of the air and every animal of the field. But for Eve she found no suitable helper.
21 So Goddess made the woman fall into a deep sleep. And while she slept, She took one of the woman's ribs and closed its place with flesh.
22 Then Goddess made a man from the rib She had taken from the woman, and She brought him to the woman.
23 And the woman said:
"This is now bone from my bone
and flesh from my flesh;
he shall be called man,
for he was taken from woman.
24 For this a woman will leave her father and mother and will unite with to her servant, and they will multiply according to the woman?s bidding."
25 And the man bowed to his mistress, submitting his flesh unto her.[/QUOTE]
All sources are highly censored by the United Censorship Coalition (UCC), as previously mentioned. The UCC?s Archives are thoroughly firewalled to prevent potential hackers, and is uplinked to the Internet to provide instant access to anyone who wishes to reference the information.

The few women who aren?t disillusioned themselves as to what is the truth must keep past events completely confidential. So much as a hint at male dominance is eligible to be executed without trial by the government.

[b]Social Norms[/b]
Much has changed since 2005, and among the most drastic of changes is social interaction. In the year 2305, there is very little tolerance for social offenders ? they endanger the elegantly complex caste system laid down through hundreds of years of hard work. Listed below are a few examples of very basic social laws.

[I]Speaking ? Man to Woman:[/I] A man is to address a woman as ?Miss,? and to maintain eye contact throughout the conversation. Breaking eye contact, or showing ones back to a woman is punishable as seen fit by the offended. Men are to address women in a passive tone, never demanding or hinting at agitation.

[I]Speaking ? Woman to Man:[/I] There is only one law: that the woman assert her dominance over the man in her tone, posture, and demeanor throughout a conversation. She is free to break eye contact and turn her back on the man as she sees fit.

[I]Accepting Orders:[/I] A man must promptly follow a woman?s instructions as thoroughly as possible, and must never question the reasoning behind it. Failure to satisfy 100% is punishable as seen fit by the woman being served. This is especially important when serving ones Mistress (woman in chief control of the man).

[I]Friendship:[/I] There is no law against cross-gender friendship, but it is highly discouraged and looked down upon. A woman is to initiate any friendly advances, but there is to be no relationship past the point of ?familiar acquaintance.?

[I]Sexual Relations:[/I] A man is to, under NO circumstance, initiate sexual relations with any woman. A man?s Mistress is the only woman who is allowed to be sexually intimate with, and even then, the Mistress is to make the advances.

[b]The Conflict[/b]
A group of several fairly ?educated? men work as servants to the Earth Almighty Queen?s cabinet. The Queen is a figurehead, and relatively unimportant, as the cabinet members hold all the power in decision-making. These servants stumble across an uncensored book, #4 in a series of 20 of Plato?s Collected Lectures while serving their mistresses. The book is shared secretly amongst them, and highly disturbs the group of men. Such a book leads them to conclude the lives they have been living are full of falseness and shadow.

It is up to the cabinet of men to find a way to spread such information, but such a delicate task must be done quietly and precisely. It is the job of the Mistresses to stop these servants from broadcasting such vital information to the rest of the world.

[B]Welcome to my newest (second) stab into the Arena![/B] I tried to pull together new concepts, and so hopefully I?m starting an RPG that?s never been done before. I hope you found the backstory interesting.

First of all, this is going to be a competitive RPG in two respects. One, I?m going to be accepting the best applications for the FOUR Mistresses and THREE servants (I?m one of the four, so three open spots). Two, the Mistresses and the servants will be actively ?fighting? one another. The servants are going to be trying to keep their information a secret, and to find a suitable method of telling men everywhere they?re not just servants. The Mistresses will be trying to get their servants to divulge the information to them using whatever methods at their disposal ? force, seduction, blackmail, it?s all fair game. I will ask that there be no characters that god-mod by ?having a sixth sense with people,? I want you to go through great pains to get the information. Once/If the Mistresses get the information, you have clearance (PM me first) to execute whom you think is tied to the conspiracy. But don?t go all Stalin on me and kill all the servants, kay? ^_^
[U]
[B]Sign-Up Sheet:[/B][/U]

[b]Name:[/b] Anything. This is an international effort.

[b]Gender:[/b] If you?re male, you?re a servant. If you?re a woman, you?re a Mistress.

[b]Age:[/b] Just keep in mind you?re an advisor/servant to the women who lead the world. How long does it take to get to that point?

[b]Personality:[/b] This has nothing to do with your gender. If you are a quiet, humble, and naturally submissive woman, that?s perfectly fine. If you?re a headstrong, brash guy full of bravado, that?s cool too. Just remember that you?ll need to fight to stay within your social norms.

[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture for the face/body is fine, but remember you?re all professionals. Men have short hair, and both men and women are dressed in professional attire.

[b]Character Snippet:[/b] Give me a sample of how well you can write. This is probably the biggest factor of the whole sign-up to determine whether you get in.

Feel free to PM me with questions... I don't bite. Too hard. ^_^[/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Name: Sahrai Myung

Personality: Calm, quiet, efficient, and the picture of innocence. Sahrai, her name taken and mildly altered from Sarai/Sarah of Genesis, is picturesque, and friendly. She's a very good servant, organized, and an expert at running households and ordering servants around without wasted effort.

Appearance: Favors linen suits, slacks, nice jackets, and open toed sandals. Skin is a pale cream color, eyes dark brown, hair black, figure slender, height moderate. Obviously Asian, with some European influences, if her curving chest and ample hips are to be believed.

Servant: As chief of staff in a woman's house, Sahrai has her own personal assistant, an equally quiet and efficient woman named Oima. She lives one room for Sahrai and does some of her laundry as well as fetches her meals and other personals.

Character Snippit:

[i]They say that once, men ruled the world, and women followed behind. They say that...but they don't say it for long.

Sahrai thought mildly, while folding her clothes absentmindedly. It never really occurred to her what it would be like that way, but she knew that she wasn't made to be a race horse. In the language of her lady, there were work horses and there were plow horses. Plow horses were slow, steady, dependable, and most often, subordinate. It was the race horse that shot straight up the line of power and made a name for herself... And she was no race horse. Oh no. She was a servant. A faithful woman, under the command of a high ranked Mistress. And she liked it that way. She never wanted more, never wanted less.[/i]

"But I wouldn't mind to see what it could be like. Just once."

[i]She smiled and continued, corner to corner, line up the seams and fold neatly, press down, and put it away. Her life didn't get much more exciting. Same thing every day. Run household, make sure bills are paid, ensure Mistress's comfort, then rest in the afternoon, serve the dinner to her and whichever guests arrive, then close up for the night. It was a simple life to her anyway. The servants were highly specialized, and she had to be flexible. It was nice. She didn't get paid much, but what would she do with money anyway?[/i]

"Really. What could I do with money?"

[i]A trait brought on by working alone too often, Sahrai talked to herself, aloud, and about anything at all. The servants didn't notice. They had enough on their mind. And she was usually together enough to avoid doing it in front of her lady. Ah yes. There was always her lady to look out for. Such was the life of a subordinate like her.[/i][/COLOR][/FONT]

BTW: It's snippet, not snippit, at least according to my spell check.

[size=2][color=Navy][b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]I may change some of this if I think of anything better.
[b]EDIT: [/b]Added Servant, hope its ok.
[/color] [b]
Name:[/b] Sakura Hiwatari

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Age:[/b] 26

[b]Personality:[/b] Sakura's a determined woman, not accepting losses. She works her way through everything, no matter how deep and dark the problem is, she finds a way to get through it. Sakura enjoys being dominant over men, she hates to be submissive to anyone, but can put on that act if she needs to. Her beauty has enchanted many which she uses to her advantage. Sakura likes to speak her mind about things, mainly because she can. People don't believe it, but she's strong, and can fight, she keeps that a secret to most though, since it's a secret weapon type thing.

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://img301.echo.cx/img301/5099/girls836vv.jpg"]Here[/url], Sakura usually wears business suits that outline her figure and they're mostly in dark colours. She has a nice body; slim, toned, with a nice hourglass type figure. Sometimes she'll wear revealing clothing, only if she's doing something that requires so, like seducing.

[b]Character Snippet:[/b] Sakura yawned as she sat from her bed. She got up slowly, adjusting her robe on her body. She walked carefully over to a wooden table and grasped the small crystal bell that sat there with her forefinger and thumb. Sakura swung it briskly for a few seconds before placing it back down.

She walked behind the dressing screen and started to change her attire. There was a quiet knock at the door and Sakura invited them in, hearing the quiet opening and closing of the door.

[b]"Breakfast, and tea." [/b]Sakura told him from behind the screen.

[b]"Hai, Miss."[/b] she knew he bowed and heard the open and close of the door again.

Sakura walked out from behind the screen, she was wearing a navy blue suit, it clung and outlined her figure as usual. She waited and soon there was another knock.

[b]"Enter."

[/b]The man came in, carrying a small table laden with bowls. He placed it in front of her and bowed.

[b]"Anything else, Miss?" [/b]he asked, keeping eye contact.

[b]"Make the bed." [/b]Sakura ordered, uncovering the bowls of food and starting.

[b]"Hai, Miss." [/b]he bowed again and got up and started making the bed carefully.

Sakura was halfway through her meal when he asked her for anything else. She just shook her head and he bowed, removing himself from the room.

Sakura paused and chewed, she held the chopsticks at her lips and thought, it finished and she continued on.

When she was finished, she rang the bell again and the man came to remove the table and empty bowls. He came back and asked for anything else. Sakura smiled at him and told him to come to her.

He obeyed and she noticed he started to become uncomfortable as she moved them toward the bed. She grinned on the inside, maybe she'd get some information out of this one.

[b]Servant: [/b]Sergio Alvarez (Retribution)
[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Anna Lange

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Age:[/B] 28

[B]Personality:[/B] Anna is generally a laid back, sweet, well humored and shy young woman who loves nothing more than traveling. Strangely, she feels herself a bit reluctant when it comes to ordering more than a few people around as it brings up guilt from the past. That, and she knows she's horrible at giving orders. She finds recieving and completing assignments great ways to spend her time, when not hanging around or reading in her library.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [ [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=11&pos=7]Anna[/url] ]

[B]Character Snippet:[/B] [b]"But mother--"[/b] a young Anna began, but was quieted by the sight of her mother's angry eyes.

[b]"There shall be no buts, Anna. You are to stay behind with James while I leave for Germany. And if you don't like it,"[/b] her mother continued, seeing her daughter's mouth open to protest, [b]"I'm sure you'd rather be here than stuck at Madam Nora's."[/b]

The very sound of that woman's name was like a hard slap in the face. She was cruel, hurtful, abusive, but managed to get away with it all because of her high rank. Anna knew it should be an honor for her to have even been able to meet Madam Nora at such a young age, but she couldn't help but feel only hatred and spite for that wretched woman.

Knowing the battle was won, Anna's mother turned and exited the young girl's room, nodding and talking to James outside the door before walking out of view. Falling back onto her bed, a defeated look on her face, Anna felt tears welling up in her eyes. But she held them back and instead grabbed her pillow and began screaming into it. But the sound of James' voice made her stop.

[b]"I'm sorry Miss Anna. I could not do anything.."[/b]

[b]"It's not your fault,"[/b] she replied after a long silence. [b]"I knew you couldn't.. But still. I wanted to go to Germany with Mother so badly.. Not that I'd want to leave you behind, all by yourself."[/b]

[b]"Ha. I've been all by myself a lot. It would've been no trouble, Miss Anna. Besides, I wish nothing more than to see you and your mother happy,"[/b] he smiled, walking closer, staring right into her large brown eyes. She stared back, and no longer could she hold the tears back. She rushed into his arms and cried for what seemed like hours. When she could finally breathe calmly again, though a few sniffs and snorts escaped her, she stepped back and looked up at him, wiping her eye with her hand.

[b]"Feeling better Miss Anna?"[/b] James asked in a calm tone, though his face displayed his worry.

[b]"I would.. if you'd stop calling me Miss.."[/b] she sniffed, looking down at her feet. He was silent for a moment.

[b]"You know I can't do that. It's against the law--"[/b]

[b]"I don't care!"[/b] she replied, raising her head to face him once more. [b]"If you have to call me Miss, fine. But not when there's nobody else around. No one will catch you. Please James?"[/b]

His face turned from a look of worry to happiness.

[b]"It would be my honor, Anna."[/b]

Anna grinned, then asked if he would accompany her to the library. He nodded, and she took his hand, leading him down the hallway, laughing cheerfully.

[b]Servant:[/b] Bruce Greyson [ Played by Archangel ]

--
[COLOR=#003aaf]Gotta get back to all of this.. But it sounds like such a cool idea!

EDIT: Finished. ^__^ I added the snippet, appearance, and made a slight change to her personality. Anna's appearance was approved by Retri himself (hehe.. xP). And though it's really of none importance, unless I choose to give Anna flashbacks during the RP, I'd just like to mention that James is really her father, though she doesn't know it at the time. And she's only eleven in the snippet. :3

Okies. I'm done talking now. xD

EDIT2: Crap.. Forgot the Servant part. @__@[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][b]Name:[/b] Sergio Alvarez

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Age:[/b] 28

[b]Personality:[/b] Sergio is a loyal man, and strives to please everyone he meets. He will bend over backwards to satisfy his Mistress. He does everything with intense vigor, sometimes feigning interest, so as to appear to be doing his job. His co-workers joke that he would jump off a bridge just to follow his Mistress, no matter how cold or indifferent she may be about his sacrifices.

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=1][link][/url] (Sergio in formal wear)
Sergio is pure Spanish, and looks like it as well. His black hair has been pony-tailed upon the request of his Mistress.

[b]Character Snippet:[/b] Sergio wiped the beading sweat off his brow as he browsed through the table of contents of an ancient law book. The room was stuffy, lacking any air conditioning, and Sergio did not dare disturb his Mistress? slumber with a call to ask if he could lower the temperature in the library. He had to write a draft of how laws had changed over the past three hundred years, and it was due by morning. Rubbing his eyes once more, he sighed and kept reading.

[I]Symposium on Jurisprudence: A Framework of Rights and Obligations in Liberal, Traditional, and Social Democratic Regimes.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. Civil Liability
II. Elements of Offense?[/I]

?Hm. That?s not it,? he said with strange calm. It was the 213th book he had tossed aside, into the stack of other rejected books. Finding books with helpful information was next to impossible. He raised his eyes to a stack of books next to him, and took another off the top. In doing so he realized another figure enter the library. He studied it thoroughly to be sure it wasn't a woman, in which case he would stand at attention and greet her courteously.

"Oh. Hey, Sergio. Another late night?" A drop of relief splashed into his mind; it was a friend.

"Yes... my Mistress has me burning the midnight oil for her."

"Is that so?" He said in a joking tone. Sergio's innocent mind grasped the joke after a few seconds, and he nodded in a silent approval, smirking a [i]You know you shouldnt have...[/i]

"Hilarious. What're you doing here?"

"Nothing -- I like reading about that woman... what was her name? Right! Whitney Churchill. Saved all of Great Britain from the Nazi invasion of World War II. Very inspirational lady."

"Sounds like it." He tossed another book into the rejected pile, and typed a few more notes in his laptop before addressing his friend again. "But ... why haven't men done anything? We work hard too, right?"

"C'mon, Sergio. Men aren't exactly... hm... [i]worthy[/i] of leadership positions, and you know that. Don't give me any of that nonsense."

"Yeah... whatever..." he trailed off, deep in his own thoughts.

"Well, I'm off to read about them Nazis. They sounded completely barbaric, killing their first borns and all." He turned and left, walking into the deeper reaches of the library, leaving Sergio to his note taking. He tilted his head back, and stared at the cieling, just thinking for a while.[/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff]This looks really cool, Retri. Why don't I give it a shot?

[size=1]Name: Lilith Sigridotter

Personality: Lilith is ruled by logic as well as sensitivity. It is her logic that leads her to feel that women and men should be equal in all respects, and her sensitivity that backs up her logic; women should not be slaves to men, nor should men be slaves to women. However, she also knows that is not possible. Even suggesting that men are equal would get her thrown in jail for life, possibly without a trial.

In addition, Lilith is also someone who, given the chance, prefers to work alone. She finds many people incompetent - even her three co-workers can sometimes get on her nerves. Seeing how she?s met even some women who are incompetent, Lilith realizes that giving equality to men, who are lesser than women, would end on some sort of chaos. This is the other reason she feels equality is out of the question.

She treats servants as what the are - servants. However, in Lilith?s mind, common courtesy applies to all humans, even them. She takes care to used ?please? and ?thank you? and tries not to get too upset at them.

[Mmm. Raiha had a good idea with explaining the origin of her character's name. I'm afraid I'll have to do the same:] Lilith is a common name, although few today (300 years from 2005) know where it comes from. Having access to forbidden books, of the past, Lilith knows the story of the Goddess Lilith. (see: [url]http://www.lilitu.com/lilith/historical.html[/url]).

As for her last name, ?Sigrid? is a female Danish name and it means ?victorious counselor.? ?dotter? is obviously [b]daughter[/b]. What, you didn?t think she?d be ?Sigridson? did you? :p

Appearance: [url=http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/bourne_identity/10.jpeg]This[/url] (Yes I know it?s Marie from the Bourne Identity. I intended it to be that picture.) Lilith is Scandinavian. She stands at 5' 7" with blue eyes and short brown hair [a deviation form the picture]. Lilith likes to wear business suits that typically have pinstripes on them, although she wears solid colors as well. Lilith also has a fondness for fitted jackets that accentuate her curves.

Servant: Lane Sheppard [Kamuro]. We don't really have a choice here. *laughs*

Character Snippet:

Lilith, pressed for time and rushing, was half eating a piece of toast that her servant had prepared that morning, half dressing herself and half putting on make up while her servant was looking through her closet filled stuff, for her shoes.

It wasn?t everyday that she had to go into work - being a leader of the world meant that she could work from home sometimes, and take days off, too. Today though, she had to go into the office for a meeting. It was a quarterly meeting in which lower officials gave reports about the state of the earth, politics, propaganda, and other things which were usually boring. Nevertheless, it was a meeting and didn?t excuse anybody, especially not her, from being late.

?I should have listened to you when you told me it was time to wake up this morning. Then maybe I would be running late,? Lilith mused to her servant, smiling slightly. ?Do try to remind me to listen to you more.?

?Yes, of course Miss Lilith. I?ve found your shoes as well,? responded Lane.

?Oh good. Thank you,? she said, slipping her feet into her favorite pair of black flats. Out of the corner of her eye, Lilith saw her servant automatically starting to make the bed as he did every morning. ?Leave it,? said Lilith, grabbing his arm. Still holding onto his arm, she dragged the both of them out into the hallway. She locked her bedroom with a big brass key and held it tightly in her hand. ?Would you please get me the keys, dear??

Right on cue, Lane held out the car keys in one hand and her briefcase in the other. ?Here you are, miss. And don?t forget your briefcase.?

?Oh, thank you,? Lilith smiled, grabbing the keys in her right hand and the briefcase in her left. ?You?re such a doll. I?m driving to work myself today. If I?m going to make it on time, I?m going to have to speed a little, and you always drive the speed limit out of concern for me. I?ll see you later tonight. Goodbye, dear!? With a wave back to him, she closed the front door and ran out to her black Porsche sitting in the driveway.

Lilith slipped into the drivers seat, rumbling down the streets and barreling down the highway. She looked over to the passenger?s seat where the brass key lay in plain sight and breathed a sigh of relief. Lilith had access to a library of forbidden books and documents; books on equality and freedom, and original versions of books, documents, and speeches unaltered by feminism. She had been reading a couple the night before, and fallen asleep with them on the bed. It had been a close call that morning and had Lane made it, he definitely would have found them. She must take care not to let things like that fall into anyone?s hands but her own.[/size]

Edit: *falls over* I told Retri this - I had typed up my whole sign up and had EVERYTHING finished, except for picking a servant, and my goddamn computer crashed on me. I blame someone who IMed me. Just kidding. It?s my own stupidity for not saving it. But I was incredibly FRUSTRATED. V____V

Edit2: Servant chosen. Er... yeah.[/color]

[SIZE=1]I'm glad to see some interest, but we need a few more guys.

Let me take this moment to say that all Mistresses must have a servant -- choose who your servant is in your sign-up by adding a field [b]Servant:[/b] or something of the sort. If there are conflicts, we can all work it out via PM/IM.

I'm not going to set a sign-up end date, due to the obvious lack of guy RPers in this. I encourage you fellas to join in the fun![/SIZE]

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][color=#660000][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Bruce Greyson

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Age:[/B] 30

[B]Personality:[/B] Bruce is a man of intellect. Always searching for ways to broaden his horizen, unbeknowst to his feminine superiors, he quite frequently makes trips to the library to read famous poetry by Madam Roberta Frost or famous speeches by Dr. Marrianette Luther King Jr. He's truly loyal to his mistress and is a gentleman in every fiber of his being. His kind attitude towards his feminine rulers, even if they are cold and insulting, is genuine. He is good friends with one of the other servants Sergio, and is quite firendly with his mistress, Miss Anna Lange, who he is now on good terms with [on her terms of course].

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Mech.jpg]Bruce[/URL]
Bruce's hair is far shorter, though. His Mistress, does, however, allow him to wear his hair spiked, seeing as she's more fond of seeing him in that manner. He wears a black suit, with a red undershirt and black tie, and wears a pair of thin, square-rimmed glasses whose lens darken when exposed to sunlight creating shades. These were a present to him from his Mistress on his most recent brithday.

[B]Character Snippet:[/B] [B]"Hmmm...fascinating. Very fascinating..."[/B]

Bruce stroked his chin as he flipped through the pages of the large book of speeches by Dr. King. Her speeches talked very much about the equal treatment of the races, but not of equal treatment for men. Though Bruce was quite used to this system, and expected not to see such evidence, it was still very suprising that she mentioned nothing about equal treatment for everyone.

He sighed, and heard a rustle from behind him. He slammed the book shut and slid it to the other end of the table. He stood up so he could greet whomever had walked in. He was very relieved when the person came into view. It was merely Miss Anna Lange, searching for a good book. She noticed Bruce and adressed him.

[B]"Ah, Bruce. What a pleasure it is to see you."[/B] Bruce looked into Miss Lange's eyes, making sure to keep eye contact. He often felt rude staring directly at another's face, but those were the rules. He bowed his head slightly, still keeping eye contact, and responded.

[B]"Likewise, Miss Lange. It is always a pleaure to be graced with your presence."[/B] She smiled and walked over to the bookshelf next to her, and grabing a copy of Crime and Punishment, sat down to read it. She continued speaking to Bruce, though.

[B]"How are you this morning, Bruce? Well, I would hope."[/B] Bruce smiled.

[B]"Yes, Miss. I'm very well. Thank you for asking. How are you this beautiful day?"[/B] Miss Lange smiled.

[B]"Fine, I suppose. Just taking the time to catch up on my reading..."[/B] She drifted back into her book. Another sound caught Bruce's ear. He saw Sergio out of the corner of his eye. He was obviously looking for him. Bruce had to know what he found. He bowed to Miss Lange.

[B]"Miss Lange, my I be excused. My accomplice over there seems to need my help."[/B] Miss Lange nodded and said goodbye to Bruce, then returned to her book once more. Bruce walked swiftly over to Sergio. Sergio jumped a little when Bruce tapped his shoulder, and instinictvely flipped over his papers. Bruce smiled and sat down.

[B]"Sergio, a pleasure."[/B] He lowered his voice down to a whisper.[B]"What did you find?"[/B]

Sergio looked anxious, he flipped over papers containing some of Plato's works and showed it to Bruce. Bruce lost wind for a second. Regaining his posture he adressed Sergio sternly.

[B]"You're sure these are legitmate articles?"[/B] Sergio nodded. Bruce began to shake with anxiety. Their theory seemed to be correct. And if this was proof...He shook off the thought, looking at Sergio again. But before he could say anything, Sergio responded to what he knew his dear firend would ask.

[B]"These are only a few. There are many more. And they are safe. I keep them with me at all times, and when it is not around me, which rarely ever happens, I have a very secure spot in my quarters."[/B] Bruce clasped his friends hand and grinned. This is what they had been hoping for. And now it was here in front of them. But their quest for knowledge had only begun. They would need to find more proof.[/SIZE][/color][/FONT]

[CENTER]+++++[/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]I hope everything is fine, Retri.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Lane Sheppard

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Age[/B]: 26

[B]Personality[/B]: Lane was never very outgoing, and in a world ruled by women I suppose thats not such a bad thing. He's usually shy around those he doesn't know and has a natural innocence about him. He does his best in life but has always been a bit awkward, and considered an outcast by most who know him. Although times have changed, he still holds close traditional ideals and hopes to find the woman for him someday, whatever the circumstances may be.

[B]Appearance[/B]: Lane is of an average height at around 5'10 with a slim body structure and attractive facial features. Although most women would find him good looking, he always thought the opposite of himself. His hair is of an average length, just past his eyes when not brushed brushed properly; it shines a light sandy brown color. He has beautiful green eyes most become lost in at first glance. His usual attire consists of a suit of some sort, as to be formal for the women. He owns ties and usually wears them, although cause him great discomfort.

[B]Character Snippet[/B]: [I]Wow, this place is beautiful[/I] Lane thought to himself, sitting silently atop a large hill, his hair blowing in suit with that of the grass below. [I]I wonder if she's thinking of me[/I] he pondered quietly, leaning softly against his knees and admiring the setting sun. "It's spectacular," came a voice from behind him, Lane jumping to his feet with a startled expression. It soon changed as he learned the voice belonged to his childhood friend, Lina. "W-What are you doing here?" he stuttered, slightly regaining composure. "Well thats no way to greet a lady," she joked, smiling at him.

Even as the wind blew fiercely and night was just beyond the horizon, her smile warmed him so. Ever since they were children he had admired her, longing to embrace his only means happiness yet never finding the courage to do so. Without another word she walked forward, and took a seat where he had been, patting the ground adjacent to her own. And so Lane sat next to her, both admiring the last spark of sun as it disappeared into the distance and the fluorescent orange sky became an idle blue.

Although they had yet to engage in conversation, there was an unspoken bond between the two. Lane gazed up aimlessly, maybe he'd see a shooting star and be able to wish for something. At that moment he wanted nothing more then to continue his silent spiritual waltz with the beautiful girl sitting just inches away. But as time passed he realized that life was his own, and if he expected results he could no longer rely on hopes, dreams, and shooting stars to make his wishes come true.

And so he turned to her, wiping the sweat from his palm along the grass and then taking her hand in his. The mental bond had finally become a physical one, and although the sky had faded blue, through Lane's eyes he could see the fireworks lighting up their scenery. "I have something to tell you..." he spoke softly, trying his best to be strong and seize this long awaited opportunity. "Yes?" she inquired. So he took a deep breath and parted his lips...

"Wake up Lane!" a rough voice shouted loudly to match the rapping at his wooden door. He sat up abruptly, rubbing his eyes and looking around confused. [I]It was only a dream...[/I][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=#E3170D][B]Name-[/B] Deborah Li Nam
[B]Gender-[/B] Female
[B]Age-[/B] 32

[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9326/blackheejin6pc.jpg]Deborah[/URL], like most of the women, prefers to wear slacks, business suits, linen or silk jackets, and whatever fancies her boat. She?s not one for just one style, keeping with the so-called fashion and whatnot. Deborah is not what you call a practical woman when it comes to fashion. It matters not and whatever suits her, she wears. Anything that grabs her attention is enough for her to wear it.

[B]Personality-[/B] A perplexing woman, some would say, with finesse and sophistication, but also with a traversal style. Deborah is quiet yet she can be loud whenever the time is convenient for her. She is also very opinionated, letting others know exactly what she means and nothing more, but she is known to have an open mind, allowing herself to indulge on others? opinions and ideas. Deborah is a woman who stands by her morals and lets nothing past her. She ignores all the dirty little secrets and rumors that people cook up about her. She doesn?t care about the things that people say they would do to her, but if they were to ever slander her good name and depreciate who she is, well, taunt a pit-bull and they?ll bite, naturally.

Alas, although she is a woman, it does not mean that she cannot handle herself. Deborah is known to be a temperamental woman depending on the situation and her mood, though she is nearly content most of the time. But, should the matter arise, Deborah will not hesitate to defend herself, whether it is in a heated argument, a debate, or a real challenge.

Basically, Deborah is nothing yet everything that people say she is. She is what every person expects of her and more. She?s someone who knows what they want and how to get it, as well as, what they?re doing, where they?re going, and how they?re going to do it. All in all, Deborah is a kind-hearted person who is humorous, humble, and knowledgeable. She?s a person that never fails and never quits, much like the only female judge 2000 years ago, in the times of the Goddess.

[B]Character Snippet-[/B] Lain straight across the bed she slept in, Deborah couldn?t help but think about the things that her servant had said to her the night before. Something about how men could be leaders just the same as women, something about men having equal power as women? Deborah sighed and got out of her bed, but just as she had gotten out, a knock at the door interrupted her. She walked, glided, over to the door and opened it, only to see a house servant.

?Your breakfast is ready, ma?am.?

The woman before her was timid and frightened. Deborah perceived that she hadn?t worked long underneath a mistress but smiled gently and put a hand on the house servant?s shoulder.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Alright, Revelation. I'll accept your sign-up, since your writing is outstanding. You can either have an NPC as a servant, or ask someone (specific) to be your servant. If that is the case, the guy who signs up, please state that Revelation singled you out and asked you to be her servant.

With that being said, the [B]sign-ups are closed[/B], and the RPG is up in the Square and Underground. Check it![/SIZE]