Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It started as a graphics design theme at a superhero message board. The general idea was to create an iPod advertisement using the likeness of a superhero and no more than 3 colors. Here are some of the ones I made...

[img]http://dmoon.animationhq.net/chamber-ipod.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dmoon.animationhq.net/cyclops-ipod.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dmoon.animationhq.net/phoenix-ipod.jpg[/img]

[img]http://dmoon.animationhq.net/robin-ipod.jpg[/img]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow, how cool is this. I think you cyclops one is the best it just looks so natural.

I just had to try my hand, even though it isn't very good quality.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24250&stc=1[/img][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='50 cent']If master chief counts then just look at my avatar. I didn't make it I just thought it would fit with this thread[/quote]I'm not really sure that Master Cheif would count as a superhero necessarily.. but then that brings Batman into question as well. The point could surely be argued, but for the sake of this thread, the initial idea would not include him. And in any case, if you didn't make it yourself and it is just an avatar, it's not contributing much as it is.
Posted
I saw this thread and I thought I'd give it a go. It's kind of big (700 x 919 pixels) so it's an attachment.

I kind of screwed up her powers on the iPod... but try to ignore that.
Posted
[COLOR=FireBrick][SIZE=1]The Bat-boss's already here; might as well add Catwoman in.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/catw.jpg[/IMG]

This is fun![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=FIreBRick][SIZE=1]Haha... I *kind of* cheated. See, the only work I did in that piece is the caption; everything else was just manipulation and...stuff. I copied the general format of the ad from one of those spoof iPod-anime wallies floating around. Her silhouette I traced from a comic book cover with the Pen tool (just to make it look smoother). It's pretty easy; here's where I first learned how to "vectorize" (think that's what it's called):

[URL=http://www.vectorage.com/][b]Vectorage[/b][/URL][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Excellent work everyone.

Manic: I can't believe you made one for Chamber. He's such a fourth-string X-Man that you're my hero for using him in anything.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][QUOTE=Shy][size=1]Excellent work everyone.

Manic: I can't believe you made one for Chamber. He's such a fourth-string X-Man that you're my hero for using him in anything.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

Heh, I had to look up who he was ^_~. Btw Revue you probably did more work with yours than I did, mine was just an image of batman from the net that I filled in black, end of story ^_~.[/SIZE]
  • 3 years later...
Posted
[size=1]Bonjour, Snowfang!

This thread was made and last posted in in the year 2005, so I doubt it will spew any further discussion or participation, and so I will close it to avoid any confusion! I would like to ask you to only reply to threads on the first two pages of the Art Studio.

However, feel free to restart any discussion or idea that you find, but are on the dated side! And don't hesitate to PM me for any questions, even though this first meeting is a bit unlucky. :whoops:[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...