OtakuBoards

Creative: What Type Are You?

Yukina123

[COLOR=Navy]I am an artist in many trades. I'm great at all but singing, acting, and painting.

I make a lot of well made cabnitry, as well as scroll saw and lathe. From rolling pins, to boxes, bowls to salt and pepper shakers. The list of things I can make is endless.

I am also very good in pottery. I have several pots, teapots, a lamp, and even a drum!

I also draw A LOT! I spend most of my time during the day doodling at least something.

I love to sing. I am not the best, but some like to differ. I hate painting, but lately, I've been trying harder at it to get better as a painter.

I've been teaching myself the guitar slowly.

I am also a good writer and I like to write romances and parodies. Great mix of things, eh?

I also volunteer at a tv station as well as do stage crew for drama plays and I dance. So a lot of creativeness there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=maroon][size=1]Well, I guess coming from my reviewers on fanfiction.net, I'm a pretty good writer. I hope it gets me into a carrier. As for drawing, well..... I'm kind of a "trainee" if you would. I kind of suck at it, but I'm trying to get better at it. I guess I'm a good dancer concidering I got into the dance team last year and I'm going into Chorus this year, so it should be pretty fun (my parents say I have a good voice, but that's parents for ya you kno?). ... I guess I'd be kind of musically talented for a few things... well, my grandmother says I'm musically talented. I've tried playing the piano... but no go, I've also tried french horn in band which was fun, and I tried guitar but never really got anywhere since the string broke when my brother tried to tune it... so... yeah.[/size][/COLOR]

I'm another one of those "jack of all trades"...I love to draw, but I can only draw a more Anime/manga-ish style. Give me a real person to draw and you'd have a labled stick figure. :animeswea I tried drawing Manga once, I liked the plot I set out, but I can't sit there and draw the same thing over and over in different perspectives.

I personally think I'm a horrible writer, but people who read my fanfic pieces said otherwise (and other cases. a good "voice" they said). I'm working on more of a Medival Fantasy, and a Sci-fi pieces at the moment. along with 3 fanfics. Where does the time go? And my parents wonder why I'm always on the computer. :animeswea Love to act too, But I don't think that counts...

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Man..dont even get me started on drawing...If you were to ever see my handwriting, it would burn you eye sockets from the inside of your eye to the outside. Im more of a writer than a drawer however. If you can give me one subject, i can write a four page essay on it in less than a day if i stay focus enough. I did that when my friend wanted me to describe anime for him and I gave him a 5 page essay on it in less that 24 hours. That isnt a lie either although it was done on my old computer which is gone now sadly...

I have been told that my mind is very descriptive. I absolutly love to both read and write...,however due to the fact that my skills with any kind of writing tool is so bad. I can only do it on a computer. Which is where all my creations no matter how dark of light they are are heled ^.^[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=gray]I love to write, draw and work on graphics every now and then.
I just have to have something to write about, or draw about. I'm very bad at forcing art. Graphics are just improvisation.

The drawings I draw lately are most of the time portraits or cartoons. The writing I do lately has quite gone down to zero. I have this half-permament writer's block in which I think everything I write is wrong (which probably is the truth then) >>' [/size][/color]