Retribution Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 [SIZE=1]This thread's bound to die pretty fast, but I had an idea which I deemed to be 'good.' Let me tell you the rules to this new game. [B]When you post, you must do two things.[/B] 1) You must fulfill the parameters layed out by the person behind you in the image you post. 2) You must lay out suitable parameters. [B]Rule for setting parameters:[/B] - You can only give them the typography (words) that must be on the image, and a color scheme. That's it. So, I'm going to post my parameters, and the next person to post will post their image that they made, fulfillling what I said. Then they will lay out new parameters for the next person. Have fun! [b]Parameters:[/b] Words: china love Colors: a general light color scheme.[/SIZE]
kitsunekami Posted August 27, 2005 Posted August 27, 2005 ok, sorry i'm not posting a pic, but uh, i have no idea what you mean.... please explain a bit more clearely, i mean, i understand what the your parameters. also, i think it would be easier for people if you told us like what type of images n stuff, i mean a color scheme doesn't quite tell you everything. this is overall very vague.
Retribution Posted August 27, 2005 Author Posted August 27, 2005 [SIZE=1]If you had been following directions, you would have posted a picture that said "China Love" on it somewhere, with a light color scheme. No, I think it's easier if you pick your own images instead of having me force you use certain things. I was vague to make things [b]easier[/b] by giving you a larger degree of artistic freedom. (Note: The parameters are still the same as the first post - no one has made an image yet.)[/SIZE]
Delta Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGoldenRod][SIZE=1]Because this thread must not die: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/chia_love.jpg[/IMG] Um, is the color scheme light enough? Also, can the participants add more words? [b]Parameters:[/b] [u]Words:[/u] perfect blue [u]Colors:[/u] must be mostly blue[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted August 28, 2005 Author Posted August 28, 2005 [SIZE=1]Eh, the scheme's fine, and sure, there can be more words. Makes things more fun. And I seriously can't believe you knew what song I was talking about. You get[B] +100 pts! Revue LVL UP![/B] [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/perfectblue.jpg[/IMG] I made that kind of quickly. [b]Parameters:[/b] Words: I will not fail you Colors: Dark reds[/SIZE]
Katana Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Alas, Retribution, thout hasn't failed ye. At least, the thread hasn't. Yet. = =;; The equation in Katana's mind: "I will not fail you" + dark reds = Wooh, vampire! [img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/514/iwillnotfailyou9yr.jpg[/img] Hrm. The border was fun to do. This thread will keep me occupied until the OBGT starts. If it starts. - -;; [b]Parameters:[/b] [b]Words:[/b] no reply [b]Colors:[/b] Cool colors[/color][/size]
Hittokiri Zero Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 EDIT: When you said "Cool colors" I was thinking like... You know "cool colors" not like blue "cool" but like "OMFG" cool :animeknow I didn't feel like spending a lot of time on this :animestun ---> It's basically a girl who's love-sick/love-struck/whatever you get the idea =_=... All I added was the text and tears, I should have redone "chance" but oh well I didn't save the PSD =P. [img]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8866/noreplcopy4ek.jpg[/img] Parameters: Words: Thug Life Colors: (Dark Colors) Mainly Blacks/Grays.
Young Cheezy Posted August 28, 2005 Posted August 28, 2005 [font=Comic Sans MS][color=Gray]How could you not think of Tupac when you make a piece saying "Thug life". [img]http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/3951/tupacthug6za.jpg[/img] Font: Motivation Colors: Light/Bright Color Scheme.[/color][/font]
Engel Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [color=darkslategray][size=1]Alright, made it on a whim. There's no image though, all abstract. [IMG]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3530/motivation8al.png[/IMG] [b]Text:[/b] Freedom of Choice [b]Colours:[/b] Keep it around colors like red, blue, purple, green. Basically, the ones you find in a 12 pack of colored pencils.[/color][/size]
Brasil Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [center] [center][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8789/obimagechallengefreedomofchoic.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] [/center] Next parameters: Text: Monolithic Odyssey Colors: Silver, Gold, Blue
Onix Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [color=slategray][size=1]Next up... [b]Words:[/b] Conquered by Love [b]Colors:[/b] Red, Black, and White[/size][/color]
Zhara Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [COLOR=Purple][FONT=Garamond]Next! Words: I'm plotting to blow up the sun. Colors: Pastels[/FONT][/COLOR]
Delta Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGoldenRod][SIZE=1][quote name='Katana][size=1][color=royalblue]This thread will keep me occupied until the OBGT starts. If it starts. - -;;[/color'][/size][/quote]Yeah, whatever happened to OBGT? Anyways: [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/toza2.png[/IMG] (Axl Low's image by Falcoon)[/CENTER] [b]Parameters:[/b] [u]Words:[/u] Sniper [u]Colors:[/u] how about doing it in grayscale?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Katana Posted August 29, 2005 Posted August 29, 2005 [quote name='Revue][COLOR=DarkGoldenRod][SIZE=1]Yeah, whatever happened to OBGT?[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] [size=1][color=royalblue]*shrugs* We're each other's opponents. XD [img]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/899/sniper0oh.jpg[/img] Images ganked from Paradox-Lost. ^^;; Mm...I smell chicken in yonder's kitchen! Anyways... [b]Parameters: Words:[/b] I like pudding ('cause I feel like it = =;; ) [b]Colors:[/b] Chocolates, reds, and yellows Pudding...caffeine...sugar...[/color][/size]
Brasil Posted August 30, 2005 Posted August 30, 2005 [center][url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2161/obimagechallengeilikepudding8j.jpg[/img][/url] [/center] ph34r teh Cos! Next parameters: Text: Albino Alienation Colors: Green, Red, White, Gray
Delta Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGoldenrod][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/albino_alienation.png[/IMG] Thread resuscitation. [b]Parameters[/b] [u]Words:[/u] love machine gun [u]Colors:[/u] orange, yellow... citrus colors.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=#FF374C]I'm loving the Mineruka trend, Revue. (I thought that was Hakkai but...he smokes? It's not Sanzo with his glasses on, is it?) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/ichi.png[/IMG] [B]Parameters-[/B] [U]Words:[/U] Life goes On [U]Colours:[/U] Blues, Purples and Black[/COLOR][/FONT]
Sun Posted August 31, 2005 Posted August 31, 2005 [SIZE=1]Here we are. I made two if you guys don't mind. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/JustinTruong/IifeRollsOncopy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/JustinTruong/IifeRollsOn2copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Parameters:[/B] Words: O Green World Colors: Dark color scheme with Greens. [/SIZE]
Retribution Posted September 1, 2005 Author Posted September 1, 2005 [SIZE=1]I fail. After looking at your colors, I realized you said [b]dark[/b]. Anyway, I'm gonna post it, since I think we need a fresh request. ^_^ [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/greenworld.jpg[/IMG] [b]Parameters:[/b] Words: GO!!! Colors: Erm... warmish colors, that make you feel excited.[/SIZE]
Engel Posted September 1, 2005 Posted September 1, 2005 [color=darkslategray][size=1]Alright. Not too good, but meh. [IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1470/paintyourtarget5la.png[/IMG] [b]Words:[/b] If You Want To... [b]Color Scheme:[/b] Darker colours with a brighter red.[/color][/size]
Onix Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Behold, the spooky imagery! [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/UnbornLordXion/if_you_want_to.png[/IMG] Spooky, ain't it? Well, okay, no... Words: Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll Color Scheme: Hot colors[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGoldenrod][SIZE=1][quote name='Imi][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=#FF374C]I'm loving the Mineruka trend, Revue. (I thought that was Hakkai but...he smokes? It's not Sanzo with his glasses on, is it?)[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]His name's Kubota Makoto, I think. From Minekura's [i]Wild Adapter[/i]. You're pretty good! [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/sex-drugs-and-rr.png[/IMG] -_-' I forgot to put a border.[/CENTER] [B]Parameters[/B] [U]Words:[/U] Evergreen [U]Colours:[/U] Green. Any shade of green.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Engel Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 [color=darkslategray][size=1]Don't die on me! Anyway, the pic's a little big, but here we go. [url=http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1066/iwontdie2uq.png]Clickable links are your friends.[/url] [b]Words:[/b] The angel has spread it's wings [b]Colors:[/b] Black, silver, grey, white.[/color][/size]
Docbatman Posted September 4, 2005 Posted September 4, 2005 [IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5383/gabrielcomplete6hi.jpg[/IMG] paramaters: Color: Lime fricking green words: I want money
Doc Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 As recommended by Kitty... [img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2888/moneyjoke5ie.jpg[/img] Parameters: Color: Earthly, lots of browns/vintage shades. Text: The past is taught by those who won...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now