Boo Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 [center][img]http://apoco.250free.com/HistoryT.png[/IMG] [size=1][i][b]Photo:[/b] Auschwitz[/i] [/center] Like.. Meh. [b]Colours:[/b] Dark, cold colours (think of dark blue, purple, etc.) [b]Text:[/b] You lost your reality...[/size]
Doc Posted September 5, 2005 Posted September 5, 2005 [size=1][URL=http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lostreality9ib.jpg][IMG]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/1725/lostreality9ib.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Parameters: Colors: Silvers, metalics Words: Welcome to the Urban Jungle... [/size]
Docbatman Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3149/urbanjungle4wb.jpg[/IMG] colors: darks words:Some day they'll find a cure for pain, that's the day i'll throw my drugs away
Kitty Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/CureforPain.png[/IMG] [COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Wow, that turned out bad. >_>;; Oh well. Finally got to post. [B]Parameters:[/B] Words - There is nothing to fear.. Colors - Browns, grays, and other dark colors.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGoldenrod][SIZE=1] [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/there-is-nothing-to-fear.png[/IMG] Ahaha.[/CENTER] [b][u]Parameters:[/u] Words:[/b] Invitation to Freedom [b]Colors:[/b] Red and gray [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Boo Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 [center][size=1][img]http://apoco.250free.com/Ticket23dom.png[/img] [i]Couldn't resist.[/i][/center][color=gray] [b]Words:[/b] Now I'm flying, like an angel to the sun [b]Colours:[/b] Bright colours[/color] [/size]
Kitty Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Your parameters sucked. T.T; *is horrible working with bright colors* And I want you to know that I fought off three people for this stupid thing. xD Damn you Boo.. Damn you.. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/NowImFlyingrough.png[/IMG] [b]Parameters:[/b] Words - Someday Never Comes Colors - Light Greens/Yellows Have fun whoever gets stuck with this one. =P[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Docbatman Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7443/someday7gf.jpg[/IMG] You're mean kitty paramaters: colors: Bright colors(cause i'm mean like that) Typography:Your Harbinger of death awates
Doc Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [size=1]I don't care if I'm beaten to posting *just incase I am...* But I want to post this. I went through the process of asking permission and such, and am quite thrilled with the outcome. [url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5117/harbinger2bv.jpg[/img][/url] Image copyright Mohammad "Hawk" Haque at Applegeeks.com The characature depicted is that of his Hawk character. It is also an image from one of his amazing desktops, and also featured in his comic. I'd love to say thanks for the ability to use his character. EDIT: I redid it a bit... I faded/reposistioned the text to fit my likings, and that of whom have critiqued me. [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2300/harbinger24bo.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Parameters: Words: Mr. Brightside just walked out... Colors: Bright, orange... yellow, the like. [/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [center][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8563/brightside0bd.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Parameters: Words: Your world is an ashtray Colors: Greyscale with minimal colour usage[/font][/color][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [SIZE=1]This is a fun idea. I like the various photo manipulations, and original ideas. ^_^ I do not own this photo. Tweaked it for the right feel. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/World-ashtray.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Parameters: Words: My very own paradise Colors: Bright/vibrant colors[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Boo Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [size=1][img]http://apoco.250free.com/Paradise.png[/img] [i]I made the border too dark and the background of the girl doesn't blend in to the rest of the whiteness ><'[/i] [b]Colours:[/b] Black and White (and grey). [b]Text:[/b] Made In Heaven [/size]
Docbatman Posted September 7, 2005 Posted September 7, 2005 [IMG]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1619/madeinheaven7qu.jpg[/IMG] parameters: Colors: go crazy with it words: What's with TODAY, today?
Ozymandius Jones Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/Today.jpg[/IMG] [B]Color scheme:[/B] Blues, reds and greys. [B]Text:[/B] But I like every minute of the day.[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Tyler Koregaten Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [IMG]http://tinypic.com/dgp6cx.jpg[/IMG] [B]Parameters:[/B] Words: Do not question my authority, I rule Colors: black and white(sketch look)
Guest Mouse Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]bare with me plaese.[/COLOR] :cool: [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Akigawa/art7.jpg[/IMG] colors: fallish, mostly browns and reds words: The world around me dies as my heart falls to pieces.
Goodbye, Face Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [font=trebuchet ms][IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/riflesatrecessnc/Fall.jpg[/IMG] I had some problems with the transparencies, but it looks ok, considering how new I am at Photoshop. I don't know if you'll pick up on this, but it's raining blood. Text: Die interviewer (bonus points if you know where it came from) Colors: Anything dark or gruesome :) Have fun with it.[/font] X'D ...I was here first...
Tyler Koregaten Posted September 8, 2005 Posted September 8, 2005 [IMG]http://tinypic.com/dhfst0.jpg[/IMG] This dark and gruesome enough? [B][U]Parameters:[/U][/B] Words: [I]Adgath n relebile fwss ryjll Gausenhjiwl[/I] [I]Peace will come to all on the Earth[/I] Colors: A Welsh country side, a small creek maybe with lots of green colors and bright flowers, with 2 or 3 trees.
Boo Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [size=1][center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24437&stc=1[/IMG] [i]I'm only posting this because I want the thread to move on, not because it's good >>'[/I][/center] Last time I checked my colours I didn't see "Welsh country side with three trees" between them. Please stick to colours instead. [b]Text:[/b] Scared you. [b]Colours:[/b] Dark colours, preferably red and black.[/size]
Syk3 Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [quote name='Tyler Koregaten']Colors: A Welsh country side, a small creek maybe with lots of green colors and bright flowers, with 2 or 3 trees.[/quote]Tyler, please pay close attention to the rules of the thread, and for that matter.. the other stuff that you write. When making parameters, "colors" do not include a description of the picture. Just, you know.. colors.
Kitty Posted September 12, 2005 Posted September 12, 2005 [COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]You see, dark colors, I can do. =P Oh. Sorry if it's a little big, though. >_< [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/ScaredYou-IC.png[/IMG] [b]Parameters:[/b] Words - Cuddle Me Colors - Pinks or purples. I'm in a very cutesy mood for some reason.. >_>;;[/SIZE][/COLOR]
DeadSeraphim Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 [center][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/741/yosup6um.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center] [font=arial][color=indigo][size=1]Colours: Go nuts Words: I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon[/size][/color][/font]
SunfallE Posted September 13, 2005 Posted September 13, 2005 [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5877/moonsun8ne.jpg[/IMG] Words: True love never lives happily ever after... True love never ends. Colors: Pastels
Ozymandius Jones Posted September 14, 2005 Posted September 14, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/OzymandiusJones/tl.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Colors: [/B] Light pinks/whites/greys, dark blues. [B]Text:[/B] And waiting hopes cast cast silent spells That speak in clouded clues. It cannot be a part of me, For now it's part of you.[/COLOR]
Tyler Koregaten Posted September 18, 2005 Posted September 18, 2005 Alright... [IMG]http://tinypic.com/dr2lhv.jpg[/IMG] Parameters: Blue and White Words: [I]And the world fell underneath the wrath of the False-God...[/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now