OtakuBoards

Blade Dancer (M-LVS)

Akieen Cloud

Violet looked up from the bar as more people poured into the ship, she didn't give a damn, it wasn't her bussiness, all she knew is she was going to Reytalon. Her blue within blue eyes were hidden by a pair of purple shades and her six fingered hands covered by black gloves. She looked up a figure walked in covered in a black cloak, also known as Dimsilk. It shimmered in the hull lights and then, just liek that he was gone. She took a drink form the liquor bottle she had and looked back at the bar tender, he was a Jurielan, walerus like humanoids with large tusks and beady black eyes. she rolled her eyes as he winked at her, she wasn't thrilled about the ship that the Blade Dancer had put her on, a rouge pirate ship name the Charser. She drained the drink and asked for another as more and more species came aboard, she didn't see anymore like her-slef, a breed, mixed blood between races. Her father was a human, her mother had been Joriean. Noble race that held it's people in respct. Her mother had died not long ago, and she had been found trieing to bury her, tehy gave her a great departure...yeah right, more liek being thrown off. A good spit bath was held for her on her walk to the platform to take her to the dock...there she found the man and this stupid path. Blade Dancer...She rolled her eyed at her-s;ef and drained the bottle agian asking for another. She had goen to her mothers home planet but was unwelcomed by the people there, they too hated breeds. The light blue skined people tunrned up their noses on her to help. She informed her mothers house clan that she had embraced the stars, died in other words and then was on her way to the prot and now she found her-sel;f surrounded by other races and she was on a pathetic trip to Retalon...just to prove she could do something productive with her life, other then be a Shockball player.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroth had been sitting on the ship known as the Chaser and was enjoying the fact that he was going to become a Blade Dancer. His specics was some of the interesting demons, they were breed for speed, strength, and intelligence. He saw different demons and other creatuers boarding the ship, but none like him. He was more human then the monsters he saw, most of them looked like beasts and animals, the only factors that showed he was demons was his dark skin and his horns.

He enjoyed looking human since he was facsinated by thier race, but being his breed of demon did recieve it's fair share of discrimination. Mostly his size and his horns, since his race was smaller then most demons they automatically assumed he was useless and unimportant. And his horns were riddiculed because they were made so he could run fast with limited wind resists. But most demons considered the further your horns stuck out and the bigger they were the more powerful and the more manly they were, so he met alot of demons who thought they were better then him.

Until he struck them down like the bastered they were. He thought back to all the times a demon had challenged him to an old fashion fist fight, he always won since the demons baised themselves souly on strength when Azuroth used his speed and intelligence instead of just brute strength. This is what orignally caught the Blade Dancers eye and that is why he was their at that moment.

As he watched the other people enter he started to examine who was presently seated, his eye caught on to a women sitting at the bar, she was blue. Anyone else would have laughed but Azuroth knew about having a different color, well he knew about how he didn't look different enough. He walked over to the women and seated himself next to her, she didn't notice him until he cleared his throat. She turned to see what it was, she had blue eyes, they blended in well with her skin. After she saw who it was she her interest seemed to vanish and she drank down a bottle.
[B]
"You know drinking that fast is no good for ya."[/B] She looked at him.

[B]"I know."[/B] She said, Azuroth held his hands up.
[B]
"Alright relax. I was just making sure you knew."[/B] She turned and looked at him.

[B]"Look, I don't want to talk to a demon alright?"[/B] Azuroth took this a little offensivly but he brushed it away.
[B]
"Fine, hope you like being alone."[/B] Azuroth stood up and walked away.
[B]
"She's a breed. She's half and half. Interesting"[/B] Azuroth said to himself as he walked off to another looking for a seat. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]An off odor ran through the depths of the Chaser, bringing a cringe to Zaion's cloaked figure. He had only been on the ship a short while but allready it seemed an eternity. He made his way to the bar, taking in all the different races and people. It was shocking, to see such diversity together these days. Slowly Zaion his way to a shaded corner and sat, the shade felt more natural to him than the dimly lit bar lights, but then again he is half Darcen. Zaions skin color darkened slighly as he became increasingly comfortable.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"I wonder if anyone else in here is here for the same reasons as me?" He thought to himself as he watched a demon and a Joriean talk breafly at the bar.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]He saw a waitress walking around to take orders. Thirsty he grabbed her by the had though this provoked a fast moving slap.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Oh, sorry miss, I was just gonna order a drink" Zaion said calmly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't notice you there......at all and I thought you were someone else, Sorry to cause such comotion" She said with a relieved tone in her voice. "So what will ya have?" She added politely.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Uhhh do you have Ambrosia?" [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Sure do, by the way my name is Latif" She said smiling and jotting down the order.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Mine is Zaion" he said returning the gesture.[/color][/size][/font]

Dante walked into the main bar area and looked around. He needed a good drink, hadn't had one in several days. He surveyed the crowd. "None of these pathetic races can even match me." His eyes stopped when he saw a blueskinned girl who was prbably a Jorien but she looked too human and a Cruhak demon. He knew that those little guys were far tougher than they looked and had killed his fair share of them. Almosst died the first two times because he underestimated them, but that fixed his problem. He went over and sat down on the other side of the girl as the demon got up and left. "Vorca ale"

The bar tender gave him a look then smiled as he set the bottle in front of him.

Dante picked the bottle up which was a deep blue and took a long drink from it. He loved this stuff cause the was nothing stronger. He took off his helmet and set it down next to his drink. "You here for the same reason?"

The girl stared at her drink. "What reason would that be?"

Dante smiled, his teeth showing. 'Trying to be tough aren't we' he thought. "Blade Dancer, thats why everyone is on here"

She paused for a second. "I suppose"

Dante took another drink. "What exactually are you? I see human and Joriean in you and considering I'm probably right you would be a breed right?"

Violet felt her claws begin to emerge but held them back.
"And if I am? What would you have agisnt me?"
She turned her blue within blue eyes on him and stared him down.
"I have not seemed to ask for conversation, so why do you indulge in it so willingly? Talk is for people who are afraid to fight."

OCC: Sorry so short...in school....heh

Dante smiled. "I agree and no, I have nothing against breeds"

"So why did you ask?"

"Just curious and you seem like one of the stronger ones here" He downed his drink and started on his second one. "Just because my race kills and takes over planets does not make me a cold-hearted person. When I fight I become that way or if I don't like someone. It is very rare that I like someone not of my own race to talk to them. Another thing is that somethiing is bothering you since I am a canine I can smell fear and other emotions" He took another long swig. "Also you can't make it in the universe alone. You got to have allies. Even a seasoned warrior like me has found that out the hard way"

She didn't say anything.

'Name's Dante, and what is yours if I may ask"

Auske slowly stepped into the 'Tavern' or what looked like one. "Why is it so loud in here? It almost gives me a headach." She shook her head and headed over to the bar. She passed a bluish girl that seemed to be getting hit on be a large doglike creature.

"Oh, no. Why me?" SDhe looked around agian and saw that the only seat open was right next to the dog. She took her seat then lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and just stared at her.

"What is it girl? Can you not see I am buisy?"

"Oh, I am sorry, but could you please be a little quieter? All of the loud noise is hurting my ears." She tried to smile sweetly, but it didnt work. The dog just turned back around and kept talking to the blue girl.

"Agian I say, why me?"

Dante watched the newcomer out of the corner of his eye and noticed that the noise level was really bothering her. He turned to her. "Cover your ears" He stood up as she did what he said. Dante looked around then let out a deep bark. "Quiet" The room instanly quieted. "Thank you" He looked at her. "Your welcome and sorry about being rude. Name's Dante. What's yours?"

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroth had found a seat on the ship and plopped him self down, it wasn't to far from the bar he was just at. He was about to close his eyes when suddenly heard a loud bark that told everyone to quite down, he looked to see it was a giant dog.

[B]"A Vorca, it's been awhile since I've seen one of them."[/B] Azuroth said to himself as he saw the dog having more luck with talking to the Jorien then he did.

[B]"He's got good people skills. Interesting."[/B] He stood up and headed for the bar for a drink when he bumped a 8 foot tall creatuer, it had muscles bulging from under its pathetic looking armor. The creatuer did not look happy, Azuroth saw where this was going and groaned, he held his hands up.
[B]
"Sorry about that. Didn't mean to bump you. Just heading for a drink."[/B] The demon growled and gripped a rather large and frighting looking axe.
[B]
"Your apolige means nothing to me Crushak. You are inferiour to me, and you should be exterminated."[/B] Azuroth sighed, he has heard that disrespectful comment on several occasions. He just ignored it. The exterminated part was new to him, it usually didn't come till the end of what they were saying, when they were beat or about to be beaten. Azuroth held out one finger signaling for him to hold on for a moment, he bent over and lifted up his pants and drew a dagger. It was cruved and shaped oddly for any usual dagger. The demon laughed.

[B]"You expect me to be afraid of that tiny thing, when I hold the obviously bigger and better weapon?"[/B] The creatuer said mockingly.
[B]
"Size doesn't make your weapon better."[/B] Azuroth retorted. He tossed the dagger in the air with the creatuers eyes following it, Azuroth drew another knife lighting fast and cut the tendats in the beasts arm, his left arm fell and dangled. The creatuer screamed and his axe was now on the floor with his right arm over his new gash.

[B]"What did you do?"

"I told you your weapon wasn't better."[/B] Azuroth said with a smile, he sheathed his new knife as his other one came down, he used it to cut the aze shaft in-half. The creatuer looked at his weapon then back to Azuroth.
[B]
"Now go before I take your other arm."[/B] The creatuer picked up the axe head and ran off to a far away seat, Azuroth sheathed the blade back under his pants and went back to the bar. He ordered his drink and sipped at it when he noticed the Jorien, Vorca, and the Luocien were looking at him. He shrugged.
[B]
"What?"[/B] The Jorien spoke first.

[B]"Was that really nessecary?"

"It was, he disrespected me because of who I am. You of all people should know that better then most Jorien breed."[/B] She looked mad after he said the breed part, but the Vorca stopped her from jumping over the bar and attacking him.

[B]"That was interesting, but it was not required of you to do."[/B] Azuroth raised one eye brow at him.

[B]"Oh and you think I should have cut his throat instead of just his arm."[/B] The Vorca just shrugged, and they all went back to their drinks along with Azuroth. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Arial][color=darkred]Zaion sat back in his chair as he watched intensivly as the Crushak demon disabled a large creature with a well placed slash to the the creatures tendons in his arm. He also managed to destroy the shaft of the axe the creature wielded. The demon was now in an argument with the jorien girl, and the Vorca over his actions. [/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"I see no fault in his actions, the creature was quick to disrespect him and pick a fight."[/b] Zaion analyzed, something he had been gifted with because of his education.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]Zaion finished the last of his drink, before flagging the waitress Latif down. She hurried over to him with a smile.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"Heya, you ready for another round?"[/b] She said leaning on the table lightly with one arm and giving a polite smile.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"Yeah I think so, also that Crushak demon bring him any drink he wants on me, for his impressive display of skill"[/b] Fayt said the words rolling smoothly off his touge,"[b]In matter of fact include the Vorca, Jorien, and Luocien in that also."[/b] [/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"Well aren't we generous tonight"[/b] She said giving Zaion a smile and wink before walking away.[/color][/font]

Violet felt her claws punch through the gloves as Azuroth went and sat back down.
"That damned demon...he thinks he's so great....lets see what he's made of..."
She stood and lurched forwards into the pitcher of ale being brought as the ship took off. She sat up and wiped her face. she looked around and sighed.
"Forget it..."
she walked away and through the ship tp her bunk and lay down. Sleep didn not come easy to her as the ship tossed and rocked through the universe.

"Well isn't she jumpy?" He turned to the new girl. "Name's Dante. A Vorca but I'm different than the others. I'm only coldhearted and riuthless when I fight but am nice when I'm not." He turned his head as the niose started to build and the girl covered her ears. "I said be quiet!"

The room went quiet as a human stood up. "You gonna make us"

Dante stood up and walked over makeing the guy's friends stand up. Dante stood looking straight down at the human. He could smell the fear on him clearly through the false courage. But he had to say the man had guts to be standing up to him. "Hi"

The human jumped back and pulled out a knife then stopped. "Did you just sya hi"

Dante smiled as the room began to shake with laughter. "What did I say?" The room quieted to a soft laughter. "That's better. See they are respcetable of poeple who ahve very sensitve ears" His arm lashed out and caught the guy by the throat making him drop the knife. "Unlike you"

The guys friends rushed him.

Dante swung his other arm sending four of them across the room. He then sent the other three to the other side and threw the guy across over onto of them. "Stay" The room started to laugh again but kept their voices low and talked quietly among themselves as Dante walked back to the bar. He tapped Zaion on the shoulder. "You bought drinks for us, so come join us." He looked at Azuroth and pointed with his finger to the last empty barstool.

Auska smiled as she took a sip of her ale."How can they drink this stuff?" He set the glass back down and looked around.

"My name is Auska. Thank you for telling them to be quiet. Thats my species weakness." She caught the glimpse of someone trying to sing and dance at the same time, but easily seeing that the ale had gotten to him before his skills had.

"Pitiful, isn't it. All of these diffrent species, all drinking themselves into the ground." Azuroth said as he too took another sip of his drink.

"You do not look like you are doing much diffrent." Dante said with a grin.

Auska looked to her left and saw a couple of human looking creatures trying to tempt another waitress to join them,"I hate thugs. All they are is a bunch of womanizers." Auska spat on the ground and turned around.

"Well, what are you going to do about it?" Zaion said as he took his seat next to Dante. "Truthfully, I have never seen a Luocien fight. Its a rare sight, so I have heard."

"That is because we do not fight much. There are very few things that can get us angry enough to throw a punch." Auska said with a sweet smile.

"I see. Maybe I shall be able to see it at a later time?" Zaion said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Maybe you shall." She smiled and turned back to the two human like people and smirked. Slowly a small dark shadow started to form behind them. Quietly, it began to incase the two in a dark sphere, sucking out their air at the same time. In a matter of about a minute, the sphere fadded, leaving borth of the people dead.

Dante leaned over and wispered,"You did that didn't you? Very quiet. Just like a Purian from my home planet."

"I know of them. Thank you, it is a nice complement." She smiled as she ordered a glass of water.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Azuroth continued to drink the free drink that Zaion had given him, it was good, whiskey and ale that was from his system in the univers. He knew a few planets that brewed some excellent whiskey and ale. He sipped at the drink as he saw Auska deal with a couple of humans, he laughted lightly as he saw their bodys drop dead after being sucked up into a black ball.

He thought how easily it was for her to just suck them up into those black spheres, good thing he knew her weakness if he had to fight her. He was just hoping he could do it quickly enough before she was able to take him down, this was of course hypothetical, incase he did have to fight her. He lift his hand and looked at, examining his claws and skin, the creases and lines on his fingers and hands. Slowly he exmanied small scars across his arms, he smiled lightly at them.

[B]"So little scars for so many battles. I am lucky."[/B] He looked back at his whiskey and ale.

[B]"I'm also lucky the Jorien didn't get her chance to kill me. And until I know what she can do I'll have to watch my back."[/B] He said to himself. Dante, Auska, and Zaion were laughing and enjoying drinks, Azuroth suddenly felt he shouldn't be there. He gulpped down the rest of his drink and set it down.

[B]"Thanks for the free drink but I must retire for now. I'll see you all in the morning."[/B] They all nodded and Azuroth headed out to the bunks, as he walked he constantly looked around to make sure the Jorien wasn't around or wasn't hidding. Again he had no idea what she was capable of so he took precautions.

After a minute or two he saw that his precautions were not needed, so he strolled down the hall with easy. Still just a little bit edgey, as soon as he reached his bunk he closed the door and then turned still up agaisnt it, looking at his bed. He took a chance and moved away from the door and head to his bed, he plopped down in it and fell fast asleep with all his weapons and clothes on. Not caring at all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Arial][color=darkred]The gentle sound of ice swishing around in liquid rang in Zaion's ears as he rolled his wrist drink in hand. The liqour in his glass was a transparent, smimmering drink known as ambrosia. It was rather sweet and uplifting drink, its slightly strong but nothing compared to whisky or vodka. Taking the glass to his lips he drained the rest of the liquid shot style. Out the corner of his eye he saw the waitress Latif behing harassed by some overly drunk petty pirates. Zaion ordered another glass of ambrosia on ice, before getting up smoothly.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"You gonna finish that?"[/b] Dante asked somewhat confused at what Zaion was doing.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]".....I'll be back"[/b] Zaion said putting his hands in his pockets.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]Walking over casually he caught eyes with the waitress, who was very distressed as the men groped her, and made rude suggesting comments. She quickly gave one of them a strong slap as he mase an advance on her. Dropping her tray she started to run towards the bar, the man hot on her tail. Quickly Zaion jumped imbetween them causing the man to halt. The man standing before him was about 6'4" with a reddish glow to his skin and reptilian features, he was a race that Zaion didn't recognize.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"What do you want,I take it a problem since your in my way"[/b] The man said visciously, sounds screeching off his tounge which seemed forked.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"The only problem here is you"[/b] Zaion said calmly, his voice fading as the lights flickered for a second, quickly he faded to darkness.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]As the lights resumed their normal illuminesence the man was standing alone, [b]"Where did he go? Did he run aw-"[/b] His sentence was cut off by a cold, strong voice behind him.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"Not quite"[/b] Zaion said putting the tip of his blade where the creatured kidney should have been, [b]" See if death ever had a shadow, it would be me......Now I am going to spare you, but know this at any moment, any flicker of darkness I could be there, think abou tthat as you go to bed, or the power flickers, and I don't make the same mistake twice"[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"Ah.......How did you do do that?"[/b] The creature said, the fear making his voice flicker, before he hastily retreated to his group and left the bar.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]Sheathing his knife Zaion walked back over to his empty seat and full drink. Not sitting down he grabbed his drink and drained it.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"So your a breed to eh, I'm suprised you didn't kill him, or at least wound him"[/b] Dante asked inquisitevly.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred][b]"The word of the living does more good than the word of the dead...........and he knows I could have killed him easily, which he will not soon forget. I bet he will be sleeping with the lights on, if he sleeps at all"[/b] Zaion said as an amused smile crept across his lips. [b]"But it's late and I think I am going to retire"[/b] He added leaving a rather large payment for the drinks and tips.[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]Zaion gracefully began to walk away saying [b]"There is enough there for a couple more drinks if you want them"[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=darkred]He found his way to his quarters easily, the lights remained off as he found his way to his bed. He could see everything clearly in the room, probably better now than if it was lighted. Though he payed no attention to anything as he undressed and layed in bed, placing a dagger under his pillow out of habit.[/color][/font]

"Robot Carnival"........ Zee muttered, as he removed the jack from his neck, just to the left of a 'tatoo'.

"Is that who i am???? A carnival reject????" Zee stared at the ceiling. His computer momitor glared back at him, the eerie blue bathing him in light.

"Well... time to go to the sparring arena...... maybe some one will play with me....."

He walks to the cafeteria instead, wanting food. He sees all these people..... all these.... norms. Zee looked at his wrist, long slashes with out blood...scars. The machinery underneath. A pivot on technology.

"HEY!!! ZEE!!" Looking to his left. he sees a girl waving. "Hello??"

The light shone in his eyes, blinding him.

okay, some one talk to him.. i'm new... please, be freindly torwards him...