Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]2. All of them/12 [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=1]Dangit! I am so stupid, that was easy! *bangs head against table repeatedly* ouch![/SIZE]
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]and about the HIbVE one..

the answer was, a small 'b' in a big hive[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::eyes him:: Post more like that, I can usually get them....[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]I have not one pure clue. But here is ANOTHER RIDDLE!

I soar without wings, I see without eyes.
I've traveled the universe to and fro.
I've conquered the world, yet I've never been anywhere but home.
Who am I?

Super Easy.....
[/B][/QUOTE]
1. light
Posted
Thank you for guessing but. That is not the correct answer. The correct answer is your Imagenation. Try another quiz plz! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]

Your mouth. Unless you eat through a tube in your arm, mmm cream of corn. [/B][/QUOTE]
yep. though the 'stomach' one wouldve done too
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]This is more of a question than a riddle. in fact it is a question. what does 'deus ex machina' mean . its not hard to find out. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, deus ex rocks, I doubt many US'ers know about it though, in any case, deus ex is a first person shooter on the pc, and also one of the best shooters of all time, heh....
Posted
People would you start posting up Riddles and zip it with the chatting?!!!
Posted
Although u are right about Deus Ex being a game ( and a particularly good game ) 'Deus Ex Machina', the phrase has been around far longer than the game. It dates back to ancient greece or rome or something like that. Thats all im saying right now.
Posted
[size=1][b] Nobody ever listens...... People would you stop with the chatting?? This is the riddle topic not gaming topic. If you really most talk do it in pm. You are just changeing the subject completely and ruining it for the rest of us. [/size][/b]
Posted
heres the official meaning of deus ex machina-

DEUS EX MACHINA
1. In Greek and Roman drama, a god lowered by stage machinery to resolve a plot or extricate the protagonist from a difficult situation.
2. An unexpected, artificial, or improbable character, device, or event introduced suddenly in a work of fiction or drama to resolve a situation or untangle a plot.
3. A person or event that provides a sudden and unexpected solution to a difficulty.

and I WASNT on about the game.
Posted
Deus please would you stop spamming this topic. This is ment for Riddles. If you aren't going to talk about a Riddle or an actual Riddle stop posting about "Deus". It is getting really annoying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Deus please would you stop spamming this topic. This is ment for Riddles. If you aren't going to talk about a Riddle or an actual Riddle stop posting about "Deus". It is getting really annoying. [/B][/QUOTE]

Saiyaman calm down stop looking at me like that... Im sorry... I beg you.... spare my life.... The rules.... theyre so confusing..... what? you want a riddle you say...... Ok..... if anyone gets this........ I'll be surprised. OK... What has no shape and many centres?
PS Lady Macaiodh, yes youre right it is in my sig... but it wasnt until after i posted that... well... post.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

OK... What has no shape and many centres?
[/B][/QUOTE]

hmm.....i dunno...i'm thinkin the universe too, but that's too easy. oh wait, i know this is going to sound really really stupid, but in kindergarten we had a whole bunch of centers, and there really wasn't a shape to it, but i don't think that's the kind of center you're talking about. well could you give us a hint...like does "center" mean the middle or is it something totally different? i think i'll leave it at that before i start to sound really stupid...and if i come across a good riddle, i'll post it, but i can't think of anything right now, so laters you guys!

love yas,
katie:toothy:
Posted
OK OK Ill be a little more specific.
It is not an object but an object can be it

When i say 'center' i do in fact mean 'middle'

'the universe is partially correct... rather, theoretically partially correct. It is what the universe could be...

Well, i did say a LITTLE bit more specific (this is not a clue, in case anyone thinks it might be)...
Posted
well, I have no clue for any of these damn riddles! but, I have a riddle of my own, hehe:

A man is in the jungle.He has a pistol, with one bullet left.With the one bullet, he kills a Puma and a Panther.How could have he done this?!

......hehehe, try and get this one!

-EDIT- I have another one, if you want to try and answer it aswell:

How do you see through walls?

Fairly easy, and simple.......
Posted
[QUOTE]
1.A man is in the jungle.He has a pistol, with one bullet left.With the one bullet, he kills a Puma and a Panther.How could have he done this?!




2.How do you see through walls?

Fairly easy, and simple....... [/B][/QUOTE]


1...easy a puma is a panther..a panther is a puma it has 2 different names....so it is one cat not 2
:rotflmao:

2... through windows....?...window let you see through walls:rotflmao:

did i get it right
Posted
AARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! You got it first darn try!! .............er, ehem, sorry about that, ' bit carried away there............

In other words, YOU ARE CORRECT!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...