Lady Macaiodh Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 on the streets again. it didn't work out w/ my last roommate. he turned out to be a disgusting perv. i can live w/ crack heads, alcoholics, prostitues, but not disgusting pervs. so i finally caved & went to caratas homeless shelter. once again & am the youngest & the only white girl. i played my guitar endlessly to retain my sanity. after awhile, a bunch of people gathered around to listen. when i was done, some of them actually gave me food, which is practically more valuable than money to a homeless person. this one guy came up & started making requests, but i didn't know any of the songs he asked for. finally, i said, "hey, i know a song you'll know. but i might mess up b/c i just figured it out last night." it was "angel" by jimi hendrix. i played it, & i didn't mess up. i'm feeling your pain, seph. i'm at the library right now. i don't know how long this will last. i'm praying for a miracle.
Hinata Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=blue] I hope things come out better than they are now... but you seem to be doing great.... Keep it up and I'll talk to you later..... BTW...CAN YOU PLAY... It's been awhile by staind.... I totally love that song.... JUST A LIL SUMTIN I HOPE MAKES YOU SMILE :) :) [/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 28, 2001 Author Posted November 28, 2001 yeah... it's really easy. but i don't have my electric guitar w/ me so it wouldn't sound the same if i were to play it at this exact moment.
Sui Generis Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Hey hang in there babe!! SOmething will happen!! I hope it gets better for you!! You will be in my prayers!!! :D Have faith!!
DeathKnight Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [color=crimson]You're in my prayers......[/color]
Ryan Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] You will be in my prayers, I hope something good happens!!!! Keep faith and praying to God.[/b][/color][/size]
SSJ3 Trunks Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 That really sucks nothing like that should ever happen to somebody. I'll be praying for you. You want me to beat him up cause I will?
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Don't worry...it will get better...I'll be praying for you too. Keeping playing your guitar..hopefully that will make your day just a lil brighter.
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 28, 2001 Author Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 Trunks [/i] [B]That really sucks nothing like that should ever happen to somebody. I'll be praying for you. You want me to beat him up cause I will? [/B][/QUOTE] actually, i'd much rather you beat up my father. he's at least three times the pervert that my roomate is. that would be much more satisfying to me.
Shy Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Poor LM, I hope everything works out for you. Try to keep posting, because everyone here cares and wants to know how everything turns out.[/SIZE]
Vegitto4 Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 I am sorry about that, you told me that he seemed like a perv. I will be thinking of you, so keep playing. and dont forget that KURT KOBAIN IS GOD! not really, but he is really cool
Hinata Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] actually, i'd much rather you beat up my father. he's at least three times the pervert that my roomate is. that would be much more satisfying to me. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue] Well I would beat your dad up for you...but I'm a girl and I don't think that would help the situation any.....[/COLOR]
Sui Generis Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Man I would gladly help beat your dad up!! Just let me get a baseball bat and I will be there!!! :D I may be short...but I pack a wallop!!
Vegitto4 Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 you know that I want your dad to get beaten to a bloody pulp. it sounds fun
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Hang in there LM. Faith is within you and all of us.
Biida Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Hang in there, girl. My prayers are with you. And I hope everything works out.
PiroMunkie Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oi.. hang in there LM, I hope this works out good for you. This really shouldn't happen to such a wonderful person, but that's life I guess. Keep strong, and do what you need to survive. I send you the best of my wishes. :)[/SIZE]
Hinata Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]you know that I want your dad to get beaten to a bloody pulp. it sounds fun [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red] I bet YOU do like to do stuff like that....:worried: :nervous: *becomes paranoid and watches her back...who knows Vegitto may be lurking in the shadows with a bat.....[/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [color=blue]Be strong and have a lot of faith [/color]
Vegitto4 Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 well, one day after I got my trenchcoat, the day i wore it, all the kids at school started saying that I was going to kill all of them. But lots of sophmore's had them but since i was a freshman, they were afraid of me, but in reality, i wouldn't do anything like that unles i was INSANELEY pissed off, and then I would only cut off there arm and see how they feel about me then. :flaming: :devil:
Guest Imsirion Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 wow LM, ill pray for your saftey and for things to work out.
Break Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]That's bad... the shelter... umm, well at least you have some food and a guitar, just keep playing and praying and I will too...[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 29, 2001 Author Posted November 29, 2001 what's up, people? i was pretty depressed yesterday, but i feel better today. maybe it's cause i didn't fall off the bed last night (long story). well, i've been thinking, &, it really could be worse. caratas is the best shelter around, & it's actually hard to get in. but they always let me in on account of my age, so i guess i'm lucky in that respect. & they give you enough meals for a day, unlike the others. so don't worry, everybody, i've been in a lot worse situations than this, & i've always gotten out alive & a little smarter than before. plus, i actually have money this time. *phew*
Guest Zeh Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] plus, i actually have money this time. *phew* [/B][/QUOTE] How'd ya manage that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now