Dagger Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 I'm flattered. :animeshy: Here's my contribution: Sana from Kodocha. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24569&stc=1[/IMG] The second attachment shows what she normally looks like... just for reference, haha. ~Dagger~
Ikillion Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]"Oh my god! This is why you dont take botox injections in your face!" It is funny if you really think about it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
domyoji Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 aaahhhhh... damn that bees which sting me yesterday. now i can't go for my date with alphonse.
kenshinsbabe Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]"Guys, I need help! I was practicing for my role in a play as the belly of a mommy cat, and my face got stuck this way!" Think about this one for a second. The mommy kitties have the little nipples used to milk the kittens. I hope you got it before the explanation, because explaining it doesn't make it as funny.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Kanata Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 [size=1][color=#333333][b][center][ My Caption ][/b][/center] [center]"Look what I can do!" *pulls her at her cheeks*[/center] Hehe. Well [i]I[/i] found it funny. ^~^[/size][/color]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 13, 2005 Author Posted October 13, 2005 [QUOTE=Dagger][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24569&stc=1[/IMG] ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]Oh no! Mumps! Now my gigalo won't find me attractive! *Guy in the back- (You can't see him) I'm not a gigalo! If you read the manga you'd get it[/color]
r2vq Posted October 13, 2005 Posted October 13, 2005 -Remember the Alchemists from the last picture? This is why they were blue. -And you thought [i]your[/i] acne was bad! -ArV
Gentle Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [SIZE=1]"I have no ears!" Well she doesn't! It's the first thing I noticed.[/SIZE]
Sinistra Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Yays! I gots an Honorable Mention! Here's another try. [B]"You're dropping my salary?!"[/B][/FONT]
Kune Posted October 14, 2005 Posted October 14, 2005 This is more of a perverted "quote"...in my opinion it shouldn't offend anyone but still - so XD ....yeah. LoL Just highlight it to take a look :P : [spoiler]"This is what my mommy's "special place" looks like!"[/spoiler]
Delta Posted October 16, 2005 Posted October 16, 2005 [COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]^ Heh. [b]Sana the French Bread Eating Champion[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted October 16, 2005 Posted October 16, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm both shocked and surprised that no one thought of anything like this... Guy Outside the picture:"Dear GOD!!! AN ARMY OF CRAZY SMURFS!!!! :faint: [URL=http://][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24551[/img][/URL] I wish I got here earlier... And for the current one: Random Guy: Boo! :flasher: Girl:!!!! :wigout: I wonder who won't get it...[/FONT][/COLOR] :blush:
Dagger Posted October 18, 2005 Posted October 18, 2005 [b]First:[/b] [QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS] Random Guy: Boo! :flasher: Girl:!!!! :wigout:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I just loved how you used the smilies here. Very clever. [b]Second:[/b] [quote name='r2vq']-Remember the Alchemists from the last picture? This is why they were blue.[/quote]:animesmil [b]Third:[/b] [QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Oh no! Mumps! Now my gigalo won't find me attractive! *Guy in the back- (You can't see him) I'm not a gigalo![/color][/QUOTE] This is shockingly close to what's actually going on in the scene, haha. Although in the anime, Sana calls him her pimp. [b]Honorable Mention:[/b] [quote name='sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]"Oh my god! This is why you dont take botox injections in your face!"[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] I always knew there was a reason why the idea of Botox scared me... Anyway, have fun finding a picture for the next round, [b]Tatsubei[/b]. ~Dagger~
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yes! I win!!! Yeeeaaaaaooooo! Thanks, Dagger. I tried doing something I thought no one esle would think of. :p *Ahem* :cool: Mine's from Naruto...him and Jiraiya...have fun. ;) [IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/jiraya-naruto/naruto_naru-ji0017.jpg[/IMG] And...[B][I]GO![/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 23, 2005 Author Posted October 23, 2005 [IMG]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/jiraya-naruto/naruto_naru-ji0017.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet]And now Jiraiya and Naruto will demonstrate how [i]not[/i] to perform the heimlich manuver. Naruto- O.o Why me? [/color]
kenshinsbabe Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 [SIZE=2][Font=Georgia]Naruto: What's wrong with you? I was just showing you my zombie walk for Halloween![/Font][/SIZE]
Sinistra Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]"I thought it was MY sushi! I swear to God!"[/B] Although I don't think they would swear to God...perhaps Kami-sama...:animestun[/FONT]
Ikillion Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Jiraiya: Quick Naruto! I shall unleash you inner byakugan! Naruto:Wha!? Jiraiya:*does the thing* Naruto: GAH! MY EYES! *even though it didnt hit him in the eyes* jiraiya: See your eyes are pure white now Naruto:So thats what these whiskers like things are for.... I gave it a shot...So sue me!...please dont I dont have any money... [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rave Master Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 Naruto and Jariyama re-enact a scene from their favorite anime, DragonballGT, Naruto being super-saiyan Goku being pounded by Baby Vegeta, played by Jariyama lol, i had to use my brain cells for that one :D >__>
Twilight_Kioku Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 been a while since i posted, heres my contribution- white hair - using my patented displacement technique, i shall remove all water from his body! see, its gathering around my hand! naruto - OUCH!!! oh well, im dry now. better than towels. origional? i dunno
Veritas Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [font=Times New Roman][size=1][color=darkred]Jiraiya - Now feel the power of My Michael-Jackson-jutsu.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman][size=1][color=#8b0000]:Grabs self and screams:[/color][/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman][size=1][color=#8b0000]Naruto - HEY! What are you doing? Don't Touch me there! Not with that hand AHHHHHH![/color][/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman][size=1][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman][size=1][color=#8b0000]Ok I've scared myself with this one [/color][/size][/font]
TheShinje Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [size=1][color=Magenta]Naruto quickly discovers that, an anime hero can never just have a relaxing day at the beach.[/color][/size]
Gaara kun Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [QUOTE=Venge][size=1] [size=1]I'm assuming Naruto is being hit in the testicles in the pic. If I'm wrong, please correct me.[/size][/QUOTE] yeah definitely NOT :animestun Jiraiya hit his stomach Now on with the caption... Jiraiya: "oh no you're choking!" Naruto: "no I'm not" Jiraiya: "[I][SIZE=4]YES YOU ARE!![/SIZE][/I][B] Five finger unclogging jutsu!!!![/B]" Naruto: O_O
celestialcharm Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=DarkOrchid][B]Jiraiya: Naruto! I told you to shoot lightning from your eyes! Naruto: Jiraiya, How much times do I have to tell you?! I'm not Zatch!![/B][/COLOR] Zatch from Zatch Bell bye the way...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now