Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Kakashi: Night Night, Keep your butt holes tight.......[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Ok, I'm officially sick minded too[/color][/size]
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=Gaara kun]Haha yay I win n_n cool beans yeah this one is easier than the last but it should be funny to see what the outcomes will be :animesmil

Well here it is:

[IMG]http://img492.imageshack.us/img492/3053/haha1rv.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Three in front: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Guy in back: I told you, Raiden really [I]is[/I] a guy.

meh. I'm running low on imagination.
Posted
Naruto: i thought we are in disguise. how did he manage to recognize us?
Kakashi: you think you three can escape from my sharp eyes. come on, let's go home and do your homework.
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]

[B]Naruto:[/B] Kakashi-Sensei... what's with the big white 'n' black mushroom in the bag?

[B]Kakashi:[/B] ..... What Mushroom?

[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#503f86]I kept thinking of new ones and I couldn't stop![/color]

[color=#503f86]Kakashi brought a new meaning to the ninja code of 'silent and deadly'.[/color]
--
[color=#503f86][b]Kakashi:[/b] You want to see under my [i]mask[/i]?! The real mystery's in my trousers, you know...[/color]
--
[color=#503f86][b]Kakashi:[/b] 4LL UR F00D R B3L0NG 2 M3![/color]
[color=#503f86][b]Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke:[/b] 0 N0ES!11!![/color]

[color=#503f86]Mmm, I love one-liners ^_^[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]"One thing that can be said is that Kakashi was very happy to see them."

Compliments of my older sister. And her dirty mind. But it's very funny considering that Sasuke is the one standing right in front of him.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Well the time has come to decide the winner.[/COLOR]

1st place goes to [spoiler][b]Mugen[/b][/spoiler] with:

[QUOTE][COLOR=Sienna][spoiler]Naruto: Kakashi-Sensei... what's with the big white 'n' black mushroom in the bag?

Kakashi: ..... What Mushroom?[/spoiler][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]n_n yes it's sick but I kept looking back at the picture and couldn't stop laughing[/COLOR]

2nd place goes to [spoiler][b]Sinistra[/b][/spoiler] with:

[QUOTE][B][SIZE=1][CENTER][spoiler]Naruto and Co. have just uncovered the 2003 Super Bowl Halftime Show featuring Janet Jackson...and her 'Wardrobe Malfunction'.[/spoiler][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]haha that was some funny times.[/COLOR]

3rd place goes to [spoiler][b]ChibiHorsewoman[/b][/spoiler] with:

[QUOTE][color=darkviolet][spoiler] (All screaming) Oh no! He's gonna make us watch the Sound of Music again![/spoiler][/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]Sound of Music...what more could you ask for?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Some Honorable mentions:[/COLOR]

[spoiler][b]anime lover[/b][/spoiler]
[QUOTE][SIZE=2][spoiler]o m g we forgot ramen :animedepr[/spoiler] [/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]lol just because it's classic for Naruto.[/COLOR]

and...

[spoiler][b]r2vq[/b][/spoiler]
[QUOTE][spoiler]Naruto and the gang just heard their dubbed selves.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Navy]yeah...it's sad but true, the dubbed voices can be tolerable though.[/COLOR]

So that means [spoiler]Mugen[/spoiler] is in charge of the next pic. Hope you all had a great turkey day!
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*Gasp* I didn't get mentioned! :animecry:

I didn't get Mugen's at first, but then I thought about it and laughed my asre off!!! :p

Pick somthin' good Mugen! ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Congrats to Mugen! I laughed my *** off at that too.

I'm surprised Raiyuu wasn't even mentioned.
Who does not love Man-Faye? Or Xaioyu? xD

-ArV
Posted
[color=DarkSlateBlue][font=Trebuchet MS]Why thank you ArV. Although I think it's fair enough since all I did was recycle Dagger's jokes from way back in the thread, heh.

Next!
[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]

Sorry for taking so long. Here goes, I got two. So, yeah, the funniest out of the two wins, I guess. Thats cool right?


[img]http://masteryogui.free.fr/Anime/Samurai_Champloo/screen03.jpg[/img]

or

[img]http://caxton.stockton.edu/browneyedgirl/picture$618[/img]

Cool? Cool.

[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I just couldnt get this one though out of my head...

So just incase..I posted for both of them...for the first one!

Fuu: "is it just me...or is everyone's head shaped funny?"

and the second one...

"This is what happens when you eat to much turkey."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Ok this one is for the first one,[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][i]Guys: Kick rocks girlie, come back when your cheek isn't so puffy.[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]lame I know but its better than nothing, now for the second.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][i]Fuu: Mugen, Jin, I think I'm pregnant......"[/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]I like the second alot better.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Ok I can only think of one for the second pic so here goes nothing:

[COLOR=DarkRed]Mugen: Uh Houston? I think we have a problem..... I'm still hungry.[/COLOR]

Haha yeah it sucks but my brain is on vacation at the moment[/COLOR] :animestun
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][quote name='Mugen][color=sienna][size=1][img]http://caxton.stockton.edu/browneyedgirl/picture$618[/img][/color'][/size][/quote]

Mugen: Guess What time it is folks?

Jin: What?

Mugen:
It's peanut butter Jelly time!
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly!
Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat!--

Fuu thinking: [I]At least the song isn't as scary as his face...[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]First pic:

Fuu: I'm sorry, but why the hell are your heads shaped that way?

[COLOR=Red]I'm a very rude person. I know.[/COLOR]

Second pic: all thinking

Mugen: I'm confused.

Jin: I'm puzzled.

Fuu: I'm cramping. Someone please get me a Midol and Reeses![/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]~Second Picture~[/size]

Mugen: "What do you mean you don't got the stuff? I just went through town [spoiler]naked screaming [color=black][color=black]'I love to do men in the rear, especially Jin!'[/spoiler][/color][/color] !! AND YOU DON'T GOT THE STUFF?!"

Jin: "Yes, you should never cheat a person out of a deal...-twitch-...what did you do again Mugen?"

Fuu Thinking: 'Maybe I shouldn't have stolen the stuff...'


I know, it's rather vulgar, so thats why I covered it up! ^_^ And the 'stuff' is whatever you want it to be.

>>Matt
Posted
[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid]

Mugen: Guess What time it is folks?

Jin: What?

Mugen:
It's peanut butter Jelly time!
Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly!
Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly, Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat!--

Fuu thinking: [I]At least the song isn't as scary as his face...[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]LOL! I am sorry but that one was just great... I can just see the little bannanna man going across the pic...dancing...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='sand dragon 19][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]LOL! I am sorry but that one was just great... I can just see the little bannanna man going across the pic...dancing...[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
I agree. I will be sorely upset if this doesn't get at least a mention.

-watches flash of peanut butter jelly time-
-watches video of brian doing peanut butter jelly time-

xD

Okay my turn.

[img]http://caxton.stockton.edu/browneyedgirl/picture$618[/img]
[spoiler]Mugen felt dirty all over.
He vowed at that moment to never watch another Lindsay Lohan music video again.[/spoiler]

-ArV laughs one more time at celestialcharm's line-

-ArV
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]


And the Winner is....

[B]celestialcharm![/B] (sets off fireworks and doo-dads).

That was possibly the greatest use of a Family Guy reference ever. If only everyone knew the joys of the [B]actual[/B] Peanut-Butter Jelly Dance, and to think of Mugen doing it... aah. We can dream.

[B]2nd Place:[/B] shadowofdeath13 with his

Fuu: Mugen, Jin, I think I'm pregnant......"

Would have won if it wasn't for the winner.

[B]Mentions:[/B]

Venge
r2vq
Gentle


Whip up a pic celestialcharm.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=Mugen][color=sienna][size=1]


And the Winner is....

[B]celestialcharm![/B] (sets off fireworks and doo-dads).

That was possibly the greatest use of a Family Guy reference ever. If only everyone knew the joys of the [B]actual[/B] Peanut-Butter Jelly Dance, and to think of Mugen doing it... aah. We can dream.

[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I won! Whoo hoo! First, I would like to thank my parents for having me. Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone for finding my caption funny! Also, my friend Mala for making me get that song stuck in my head. Also, thanks Mugen! :animeswea

Now, for my pic...

[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/celestialcharm/smirk.jpg[/IMG]

The guy is named Kyo, and the girl is named Arisa or you can call her Uo-chan or Uotani. Good luck! [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...