OtakuBoards
ChibiHorsewoman

Anime Anime Picture Caption Game

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/PDVD_060.jpg[/img]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Oh no! I am not coming down there until you get me a new bed and get rid of that ugly jacket![/color][/font]

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy thinking. "Wha...what is she looking at exactly"

You leave the human mind to figure out the rest ^_~[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dude, this SUCKS. Everytime I win, I never get to post my own picture.
What happened to the [I]five[/I] day waiting period??

Guess I still wouldn't have made it
...blast. :animedepr

Well, here's my contribution to this one

"Dude, I'm SO sending this light back to IKEA, I can't sleep like this!"

Alright, I guess that I gave ya'll enough time. Here are the winners:

Honorable Mention:
[quote name='KatanaViolet']"Dude, I'm SO sending this light back to IKEA, I can't sleep like this!"[/quote]This made me giggle since Chii[i] is[/i] somewhat of an appliance until you get to know her.

Second place:
[quote name='BKstyles']"You applaud your girlfriend for wanting to try out new positions, but you should remind her that this one may be a bit difficult for you since your a ceiling virgin."[/quote]Sadly I think that we all are ceiling virgins...

First Place:
[quote name='Lord Dante']"Chii! damn it! when I said 'light switch', I didn't mean for you to switch places with the light!"[/quote]Because I could seriously see Chii doing this.

Good luck Dante.

I won again? holy crap!

Anyway, my addition is attatched below (please ignore the rathewr large white boarder along the right side and bottom - my copy of Paintshop Pro decided to die on me, so I'm discovering the "joys" of MS paint)

Tally ho old chaps!

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25673[/IMG]

[color=#9933ff] [font=lucida calligraphy]

Ryoko: See I knew I'd catch something if I just switched bait

Sasami: Poor Ryo-oki

Mihoshi: Ooh me next!

Ryo-oki: Meow![/color][/font]

Ok, I am very tired right now, but I will give it a try.

Note: This is all of their inner thoughts, nothing being said
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryoko: *Mabye, if I catch dinner, Tenchi will finally let me take his virginity! I have had NO sex since I got here because I am definitly not a lesbian and both Tenchi's father and his grand father's peni are too small.... Tenchi sex, Tenchi sex.....*

Ryo-ohki:*Meow...... I can't breathe... ****ing... Sasami... annoying... brat..* (Dies)

Sasami: *Finally we cought dinner! Now, I have to check some of the old Jurai cookbooks for any Cabbit recipies, but I think we can find one... Oh I forgot! If I don't find anything, there is always Google!*

Mihoshi:*........ badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom....*

[SIZE=1][B]Sadly, they couldn't get Arnold Schwarzenegger for the Japanese PETA advertisements...[/B]

:twitch:

Meh... sometimes you got it, sometimes you don't... in my head it's rather clever, but I have no idea what anime it's from, so I can't really make it up based on that.
I did my best[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Red]Oh oh oh lemme try!

Ryoko- OH YEAH! first place on Pet Stars here we come!

Ryo-Ohki- mmmreowwwww..... (better get me the 1000 carrots or she'll find herself floating in space next trip)[/COLOR]

I think it's that time, ladies and Gentlemen. The time to pick the winner.

Honourable mention goes to: [B]Orbindo[/B] with:
[QUOTE]Ryoko- OH YEAH! first place on Pet Stars here we come!

Ryo-Ohki- mmmreowwwww..... (better get me the 1000 carrots or she'll find herself floating in space next trip[/QUOTE]

Second place goes to: [B]Ayi[/B] with:
[QUOTE]Mihoshi: I wonder which one we're going to eat first...[/QUOTE]

and, Victory is FIGHT for [B]Chibihorsewoman[/B]! with:

[QUOTE]Ryoko: See I knew I'd catch something if I just switched bait

Sasami: Poor Ryo-oki

Mihoshi: Ooh me next!

Ryo-oki: Meow![/QUOTE]

there you go. another round gone.

Tally ho, chibihorsewoman!

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I won again? Cool. Sorry Titi imouto chan... actually I thought you were funnier, but ok I think I have one I haven't used yet.

[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Sailor%20Moon/Thisiswhyyouchangebabyquickly.jpg[/IMG]

The girl in the picture is Natsumi one of the aliens from the SailorMoonR arc. The guy is Mamoru and I forgot what they had called the baby in the anime. I hope that helps Good luck[/color][/font]

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah yes finally a choice one!

"This baby needed more milk, and sadly to say there was only one place to get it from."

I bet you there was a store down the corner...or was there?![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Lord Dante']Natsumi realised they didn't call him "the sieve" for nothing![/quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Man I guess I picked a hard picture... I should have gone with my friend Duckie's choice and picked the 3 lights and Usagi... Well Lord Dante, you win. If you fail to post a picture within three days it's Ayi's turn then Ikillion's.

Or you three can talk amongst yourselves. Just don't let this thread die. I like it![/color][/font]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Mamoru: Stop! You can't pass here unless that baby wears pants!!!

Natsumi: But it's hot today!!!

or

Mamoru: Natsumi you forgot baby's hat again...

It looks like Mamoru is stopping her, with with his arms up. And the baby's pantsless. :D
--------------------[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
EDIT: Just noticed that she choice a winner... :animeswea

If the chosen ones don't want to put up a picture, then I will. ;)

EDIT2: Just noticed it hasn't even been a day since she posted that!!! I'm just not paying any attention today...lol[/FONT][/COLOR] :animesigh