OtakuBoards

The Choice and Opinion Survey #2

Ice Dragon v2

Ah, it's been awhile since I posted this up.
Well, it's time to see on the public's chioces and opinions again.

1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.

2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???

3. What is paradise to you??

4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)

5. Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.

6. Do you have a reason of your existence???

7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???

8. Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??? :D :D

Now let the survey begin!!

[B]1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.[/b]

I think, if human cloning is successfull completely, then there will be a new type of racism in this world, which will be forever bad. However, I think it would be absolutely cool to have a clone. But I think, one clone should be made.... thats it.... If anymore were to be made, alot of really bad things would happen.

[b]2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???[/b]

No, I think there is something messed up in their head, and that they are weak, but I don't think they are psycho. It's unfortunant kids these days must be absolutely stupid and immature to make fun of someone for looks, or whatever, and believe ME it gets to you REALLY bad... But to go as far as to kill someone, is totally unacceptable. they know what they are doing, they are just too weak to comfront it with someone who could help.

[b]3. What is paradise to you??[/b]

Alaska, out in the open.... with Tranceport 4 Disk 1 playing.

[b]4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)[/b]

Yes.... whoever supports an ongoing war for no reason can come lick my.... heh.....

[b]5. Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.[/b]

No, I don't believe some guy who has been dead 500 years who got "lucky" with a few guesses. I predict I'm going to type the word yes... ohh look I did type "yes"... oh I did it again.... doesn't mean I can predict the ending of the world.... Haoxtradamus.

[b]6. Do you have a reason of your existence??? [/b]

Yes... have a I fulfilled it? I shall never know till the day I die. Which won't be for a long time.

[b]7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???[/b]

Sit here.... hoping it was someone I didn't know... it's already hit rather close to me.

[b]8. Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??? :D :D [/b]

Once every other week is fine :)

and.... end scene :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Ah, it's been awhile since I posted this up.

1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.

2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???

4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)

5. Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.

8. Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??? :D :D

Now let the survey begin!! [/B][/QUOTE]

1.yes I think we should continue it...as for my reason...read the thread debates....
2.depends on the question...in my case....yes....and no.....psycho....but sane....
3.that's a hard one...a world....with technology and nature bah can't think of the word....S...s....s....oh well...together without conflict.....being in this world....with a clear night sky and someone I love with me....
4. ....in some ways...yes....in some ways...no.....yes because I am not a big fan of wars...and because we have taken the lives of...inasents((SP??))....no because....I find wars interesting....and we havn't finished off the talaban....oh hell nuke em!!
5.If some guy predicted the events...great...no one listens to prophets though anyway....we never listen to history....not enough of us are around to remember or believe "history be doomed to repeat itself unless we learn"....
6.maybe...the most likely reason for my exsistence is quite simple...."The reason for living...is merely to live"
7. I would be the same as I am now...life and death both come....and anthrax isn't contaigous by conventional methods....
8.yes....I find these interesting

[SIZE=1]1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.

[b]I honestly don't care, unless they start to get personal, and try to secretly clone me for some odd reason, lol. That's be weird, I'd have to kill myself (the clone, not my actual self)[/b]

[b]Overly depressed mixed with blind anger and a strong sense of immaturity :p[/b]

[b]Ahh, a large cabin in the middle of nowhere in a cold place full of snow, like in the mountains or something, alone at first, then once I find the one for me we can both live there and snuggle in front of the fire place :) Hehe...[/b]

[b]I wish it would just be over, people are worrying about it too much :p[/b]

[b]I don't care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care I dont care[/b]

[b]Yup, you see when two people get together and share a strong common bond they do certain things. My mom and dad did stuff and now, 15 years later, here I am!!!..... *crickets chirp*..... yaaa... lol[/b]

[b]Anthrax in Omaha? Bwuahahahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: Oh that's funny stuff, you should be a comedian :D[/b]

[b]I like 'em, fun fun silly willy :excited: :p[/b][/SIZE]

1. Drop it. I'm very supportive of President Bush's views, and when I register to vote next year, I'm registering as Republican.

2. Both.

3. With all that's going on right now, paradise is hard to imagine.

4. I want the war to go on until every single member of the Taliban is dead and Osama Bin Laden is dead.

5. Not a chance. I only believe stuff if it's scientifically proven.

6. The reason for my existence is to show the world that people with glasses aren't always nerds.

7. I would immediately book 5 tickets on an airline and leave to Florida.

8. Yes, no, maybe so. I don't know, and I don't care.

1. I don't give a crap. My morals tell me there's nothing wrong with it. It's kinda freaky, but that's it. Even if these embryos show signs of life, they would be considered freaks if they developed into full humans. I remember the Clone Saga in Spiderman. Spiderman's clone felt way out of place all the time. I don't really care about cloning, because it doesn't really affect me, directly or indirectly right now.

2. I think they just have issues. They don't have to be psychotic or a "madman," they just have a lot of conflicts that need to be resolved. Bombing or shooting up schools just shows that you're too damn weak to deal with problems like a normal person, so you have to resort to the lowest (and dumbest) common denominator.

3. Unconditional happiness. Right now, paradise is what I experience whenever I'm with my girlfriend.

4. Just find bin Laden, bring him back to America, castrate the ******* and tie him up in a chair for the public to beat senseless. Then put a government into power that will actually WORK to our benefit. You'd think we would have learned our lesson after Castro, but nnnoooooooooo

5. I believe the actual predictions of Nostradamus. Those phony ones that started going around after Sept 11th are a crock and whoever decided to start circulating them should be beaten over the head with a bokken.

6. Yes. I exist to figure out what I want to do with my life, and to love, comfort, and protect my girlfriend. And to educate people in becoming non-human. And possibly take over most of the galaxy, if not help in the campaign.

7. I'd quarantine myself away from the sick, and get vaccines for the people I care about.

8. Why not? It's fun to give my input every now and then ^_^x

1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.[/B] Drop it! Whta would you feel like if you were made by scientists, and everyone around you was born like usual?

[B]2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???[/B] No, not really. I want to bomb my school if I work in the air force, and pilot a massive F9 Bomber.............hehe..............

[B]3. What is paradise to you??[/B] A place where everything you can buy is free......

[B]4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)[/B] I want the war to be over, but I want revenge on Osama Bin Laden. Afganistan shouldn't be punished for the actions Osama Bin Laden and his so called "terrorist network" did.

[B] Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.[/B] I believe him. I don't belive anyone can just say something off the top of their head, and then it happens for real.

[B] Do you have a reason of your existence??? [/B] Yes, I do. I have a family to live with. And I love them very much. I think that is a reason for my existence.

[B] What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???[/B] Lets see............I would help the victim in any way possible, and then flee my town. But I wouldn't flee without my family. If my family wanted to stay, I would too.

[B] Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??? :D :D[/B] Yes, yes, yeeeeessss!!

[B]Now let the survey begin!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] I'm against human cloning. I think it's OK to clone human cells or organs to help people, but not a human. [/color]
[color=blue] Psycho [/color]
[color=blue] A place in my dream. In my room, in front of the computer [/color]
[color=blue] Yes [/color]
[color=blue] I believed in Nostradamus prediction, but not really into it [/color]
[color=blue]To live and live and be happy [/color]
[color=blue] Get vaccine [/color]
[color=blue] You should [/color]

--ahh, what a question. when i get my ph.d in genetics, this will be one of the first fields of study i participate in. is it playing god? maybe. do i want to be god? yes. why do i want to do it? b/c it's absolutely mad, & i'm not quite sane.

--ehh... i don't know. they definitely can't forsee the consequences of their actions. but i admit i have fantasized about doing the same thing.

--when i have ultimate power. or love, one of the two. or are you talking about a place? scotland.

--yes. i am against war, & even though i know sometimes it's necessary, i would never participate in one.

--i really don't know much about him. i do believe in prophets, though, i suppose he could be one.

--to unlock the secrets of the human mind.

--i'd say, "well that's a shame" & go about my business. it's in the hands of god after that.

--if you want to, i think it's pretty cool. just so i get to blow hot air out my ---.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]Ah, it's been awhile since I posted this up.

[b]Play God... i dont care...[/b]

2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman??? [b]Errr... Pyscho...[/b]

[b]A place with no pain an death....[/b]

[b]The war in Afghanistan is pretty much over...

The war on Terrorism isnt....[/b]

[b]Alot of people... predicted alot of things.... Some of them were right alot... others werent... I dont believe in prophecys really....[/b]
[b]Not really...[/b]

7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's??? [b]get tested... if i have anthrax... die a slow... bad death...[/b]

[b]No! Jk...[/b]
Now let the survey begin!! [/QUOTE]

1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.[/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]They should most certainly continue research. The idea of cloning a few human cells (not even a whole embryo) in order to use stem-cells hits two birds with one stone. It effectively removes any religious/conservative arguments while at the same time providing ample supply of stem-cells to cure diseases like cancer, parkinsons disease, etc...[/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???[/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]It depends. If you just mention it as a joke...then that's ok. But if you carry it out...or start making plans...well..yeah, you're a psycho. lol[/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

[/QUOTE][/B]
[color=crimson][size=1]Stroking my partner's hair in the moonlight. Heheh. :love: [/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)[/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]The war should end when the allies have done their job -- removing the terrorists and the Taliban regime.[/color][/size]
[QUOTE][B]
5. Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.[/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Nostradamus' predictions are highly questionable. 90% of them are re-fabricated by other people -- they take pieces of different quotes and put them together (like the WTC attack prediction, which turned out to be false).[/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

6. Do you have a reason of your existence??? [/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I don't think that there [b]is[/b] a reason for existence, it's just the way things are.

But for me personally...I don't really have my own reason to exist. I just try to live my life well and do the right thing by people.[/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???[/QUOTE][/B]

[color=crimson][size=1]I'd be calm and I wouldn't panic. Anthrax is not contageous.[/color][/size][QUOTE][B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]I think that perhaps this kind of thread can invoke some kind of worthy discussion...but let's not post one of these all the time over and over again lol.

But every now and then is fine. :)[/color][/size]

[color=purple][size=1] Drop it [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1] both [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1] On my bed, sleeping :sleep: [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1]yes[/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1] I don't care, I have other things to worry about [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1]Work, eat, sleep, smile, enjoy, help other [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1]be calm [/color][/size]
[color=purple][size=1]Once in awhile is good [/color][/size]

Guest Voodookanaka

Dont give a crap

Nope

Me and my love in bed together forever

Dont care

I read about Nostradamus predicting Dianas death before it happened, I mean I knew what he said, and in all logic id have loved to have stopped it happening so YES.

Nope

Dunt care

yeh, y not

Guest Voodookanaka
The last but one the phrophets name to bare
Shall take Dianas day to rest in peace
He'll wonder here there everywhere
and montitudes of tribute shall release

Princess diana was killed in rather suspicous consicuences, tributes and comiserations were given out for weeks on end,
to me this is more than a coincidence

I remember loads that have come true, but this is the only one off the top of my head.

Also whats stressing me out is that som of you are refering to him as though hes scamming ppl, he never told of any of the things he wrote, and told all they were merely poems and literature he was working on, for if he had, he would have been killed, which is why there wrote how they are.

[B]Drop it...... I don't think people should play God....... cloning is stupid. I mean, if they have succesfully created a clone... can it think for itself? If so, then it will always feel like an outcast.[/B]

[B]Accusing me of being a madman now? j/k, but seriously, they could be a psycho or a madman, but it's more likely that they are seriously depressed or stressed out.[/B]

[B]Right here, where I am now. I have a wonderful family, cool friends, and I am one of the brainiest people in me school. I'm just fine as I am, but I would like a g/f at some point.[/B]

[B]I want the appropriate people to pay for the crimes they have commited. Until then, I am quite happy for the war to continue.No-one is a fan of war, but what has to be done, must be done, it's as simple as that.[/B]

[B]Nostradamus is just as phoney as any of the other clearvoyants. No-one can predict the future, and all this astrology crap is just another money scam in my opinion, just like that Feng Shui.[/B]

[B]Everyone has a reason for exestance, but I do not know mine yet.[/B]

[B]You can't really respond to something like that unless you have experienced something similar. There is no way to tell how you would react.

[B]I don't see why not.[/B]

[b]1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.

[color=purple]I think they should have continue it in a safety way.[/color]

[color=purple]It's depends on the way the situation is if he gots problem in school then he's a madman,but if he has plans,like James said then he's a psycho.[/color]

[color=purple]At Hawaii chilling with good looking girls.[/color]

[color=purple]Of course,can't we all just get along.[/color]

[color=purple]Im not sure,if something happens it just happens.I don't really think theres a person who can really predict the future it may be close enough,but not accurate.[/color]

[color=purple]No i have no reason, but like my sig says "Enjoy your life.[/color] :)

7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???[color=purple]Relax,it can be cured if youre on time.[/color]

[color=purple]Yeah every once in a while like a week or so.[/color][/B]:)

[B]1. If you have heard about the first human cloned, do you agree that they should continue to research, drop it, or I don't give a crap?? If you have reasons, post them up.[/B]

Yes research should be continued, but only for theraputic cloning. Cloning of cells and organs can only benefit people in the future but cloning whole people is wrong, I think, not as an act in itself but for the clone. It would have no sense of identity and could suffer all sorts of horrible medical complications. That and if a human being could be grown like like it would cause a huge upheaval in every religion that believes in the individual soul.

[B]2. Do you think people who "intend" to bomb their own school is psycho or a madman???[/B]

There has to be something wrong with you to want to do that. But are they mad? I don't know, bullying and anger can drive you to a lot, but as we can't read minds I don't think we'll ever really know what makes these people tick

[B]3. What is paradise to you??[/B]

For everyone in the world to be happy. I'm happiest when those around me are too.

[B]4. Do you want the war in Afghanistan to be over??? (Oh, believe me, people I know still want that war to go on)[/B]

Ye I want it to be over but I don't think it can be finished until Bin Laden is caught, but I hope after that our leaders will see sense and bring this to an end.

[B]5. Even though it said that Nostradamus predicted a lot of major events, would you start believing him or just like "I don't care"?? Poust up reasons if you want to.[/B]

Yes I do believe in his predictions, I've studied them and most are uncannily accurate. The most worrying the one that begins "the terrible war being prepared in the west....."

[B]6. Do you have a reason of your existence???[/B]

I'd like to think we have a higher purpose but I think the reality of it is we exist to perpetuate the human gene pool.....what can I say I'm a cynic.

[B]7. What would you do if anthrax hits your town or one of it's resident's???[/B]

Get on with life, you can't do anything else. But I'd be sad for the people affected.

[B]8. Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??? :D :D [/B]

Yes it's fun:D

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmmm. . I think that they should stop there. It isn't moral to clone people. I am religious enough to believe that man should not tamper with things like that. I really don't agree with anything about it. Hated it since the beginning of the whole sheep clone thing. . sickens me really. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Is there a difference? They are twisted people who are too scared to take the hard knocks of life. . I know tons of people who have it worse, so they can not say that THEY are the ones that are being treated unfairly. That is totall bull~ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Hmmm. . . I don't know, and will probably never know.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I think this is a war that should have never began. . so yes, I think the sooner it is over the better.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, considering that it was a total LIE when people said he predicted the WTC attack, I think it has to do with special cases. . Some of his predictions are good, and others were falsified to make them look like he did it, but again, there are MANY predictions out there that are LIES. . so keep that in mind.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well. . I think I was put on Earth to make people happy, or feel better. I really don't have anything else to offer anyone besides that. I am basically a loser that people just like to hang around to feel better. . Wow. . just depressed myself. . *sigh* [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I would laugh at the guy who opened the letter with white dust coming out of it. . LOL . . Seriously, I wouldn't feel THAT bad, unless someone died because of it. Early warning is so great now, that even if people do find Anthrax, chances are, it won't be serious in the long run.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I suppose this thread is pretty good. It gives others a chance to get to know the poster that much more. :D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I think they should continue research, but it should be really restricted because this information is going to save people's lives one day.

Yes, but I can't blame them sometimes. People are SO evil in today's society...they pick on you endlessly about stupid stuff. They don't know what's going through your head.

Being able to have someone to talk to intimately and feeling happy. It's something I haven't had in a long time it seems.

I don't really care. I never hear anything about it, so whatever.

All of the stuff that's been swarming around lately isn't true. Why don't you actually go and read some of his stuff and see how you interpret it. Everytime something happens, one of his predictions turns up. It's ridiculous.

I want to save someone's life one day. I want to make other people happy. That's what I try to do. I want to take care of people.

I would fall over laughing. That's so hilarious. I'm so tired of hearing about Anthrax.

8. Just for the fun of it. Do you think I should have this kind of thread posted up once in a awhile??

I like surveys. I like to see how other people think. It's through a survey I met my best friend on here....*smiles a little*

1- It depends how far we are willing to allow the clones to progress before experiments are carried out, if that is the clones purpose. We must bear in mind that although clones are humans like any of us, as yet they have no legal status. (dont ask why)

2- I think that people who bomb schools are psychos, though this may be through no fault of their own.

3- I hate to be pessimistic but at the moment paradise to me is impossible.. there are simply too many people with too many flaws (when i say flaws i refer to corruption etc, not physical problems). When we get rid of these, we stand a chance.

4- Yes. I think it should never have even started.

5- I read something about this recently. Nostradamus wrote 1000 predictions, yes? but of those i think about 70 were right. but-
i) they were written very abstractly- they could mean anything, and one of the possible meanings happened to be right.
ii) the whole book was written in 4 languages. Not as in different versions, but the language would change with every word, and as some words had double meanings you end up with several different meanings, all of which are very abstract and could mean anything.
No, i would not believe him.

6- I do not have any reason why i exist. One day maybe i will, but at 18 I think im a bit young for that.

7- If anthrax hit my town i do not know what i would do. Its a bit hard to tell without being in the situation.

8- yes