OtakuBoards

Guess whos getting his DS SIgned by miyamoto ^__^

FlamesFirebrand

[quote name='Brasil']Lame VG Cats spam! Go lame VG Cats spam go![/quote][color=#4B0082]Your language is silly!

But anyway, if anyone is wondering about this, Shigeru Miyamoto will be visiting the Nintendo World store in New York on September 25 to sign autographs and whatnot. You can take a look at the [url=http://www.nintendo.com/eventdetail?page=comingEvents&eventid=33l91wtSBaNJbwmSSVcYTayNj9dXjC4U][u]news article[/u][/url] on Nintendo.com for more info.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Wow. The only thing that I can really say if it is going to really happen is that the one chance that you are about to get is one thats one in a life time...Lucky...The only question that I have for this is...What makes you so special to get yours signed? [/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Well, seeing as I live about fifteen minutes from the city, I'll definitely try to get in for an autograph. I don't see it being easy though as I can guarantee there will be a lot of people there trying to do the same. and only the first 200 people are guaranteed one.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Either way, it should be fun to go to and apparently, the people in line get a limited edition skin for their DS anyway. Strange how these things work out though. I've always wanted to meet Shigeru Miyamoto and up until now, I never thought it would be possible.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]You have good suggestions but they would not have worked. You were limited to one signed item per person.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I did go but it was a huge waste of six hours. See, the email said that the first 200 people are guaranteed signatures. What they did not say was that meant [i]only[/i] 200 people would even get to meet him.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]So, I waited in line from 8 AM until 2 PM. I was around number 275. It wasn't until the event was over that they told us only the first 200 people were allowed in. All I walked away with were two copies of each of the three free items - two DS skins and a copy of the picture he drew for the occasion. I guess it's cool that they're limited edition though.[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Either way, I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't get to meet him. I did catch a glimpse through the window though as he was leaving. I sort of got a picture...[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]The worst part of it all was that I didn't even get into the store. After waiting in line for ever (and ending up about 75 people from the door), they told me I had to get on the back of the other line if I wanted to get into the store. And it was still an hour wait until they even opened the doors...[/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=blue]Even after all of that though, I had a good time. I just really wish I could have gotten an autograph.[/color][/font]