OtakuBoards

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

dposse

[CENTER][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I just saw Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo in Shonen Jump as well.
It looks very strange just from the pictures and the
whole story line, although everyone has their own
special opinion. So I won't complain. But is the anime a
lot different than the manga of it? I can't watch it 'cause
I don't have cable anymore.:animeswea[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

• 6 months later...
Guest Metal Dragon
It's pretty goofy and my sister seems to like it, though I don't know why. It's okay I guess, but it's not one of my favorites.

Guest ladydark
ya know sometime i think that bo bo bo is gay cuz he is always changing into the wierdest girls or .....well the anime itself is okay but then it get really wierd and funky that it just makes it funy 8.5 outta 10

Jeeze-us Christ that show is creepy. People fighting with nose hair?! HELLO THAT IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS CREEPY AND STRANGE! How can a sushi bar transform into an armor HOW CAN A MAN TRANSFORM INTO AN ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! It drives me crazy (the manga is worse) Now I willl take out my full rage! RAGHHH!@#$@##$%*&(* :animestun :animecry: :animenose :animeangr :mad: :animedepr

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Mad~Hatter]:animeangr I'm sorry but its pathetic anime shows like these that get me angry! I have watched the show and find it to be stupid and pointless! Nothing but a seeming to be gay dude with a blond afro, fighting the "evils" of baldness... :animesigh Ugh...I hate tasteless anime! Sorry if I offended any Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo fans out there, I dont mean to be mean but the show isnt as good as any other anime. I MEAN HE FIGHTS BALDNESS!!!WHAT THE @#$%@#!
Anyways, dont waste all your time watching this when there is a lot better anime out there!
:animestun thats alot to say lol!
Then again it is sort of funny to watch... :animeswea[/QUOTE]

Im gona have to agree here. I find the hole show to pointless and stupid. Fighting against baldness and beating people up using nose hairs... sounds like somethin writen by a 4 yearold. I dont mean to afend any big fans of this show but shows like this in my opinion are an instult. but then again im a fan of the really deep anime's with a good story line and awsome plot twists. I supose for younger people bobo is a good show, but for the big time anime fans i've found most dont like it but rather watch maybe one episode or so and say its really stupid. I've probly seen 4 or 5 and i still have to agree with them. its very random and the styles of fighting and the main story of people shaving peoples heads..... kinda gay. :animeangr

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Wolf2gto']Im gona have to agree here. I find the hole show to pointless and stupid. Fighting against baldness and beating people up using nose hairs... sounds like somethin writen by a 4 yearold. I dont mean to afend any big fans of this show but shows like this in my opinion are an instult. but then again im a fan of the really deep anime's with a good story line and awsome plot twists. I supose for younger people bobo is a good show, but for the big time anime fans i've found most dont like it but rather watch maybe one episode or so and say its really stupid. I've probly seen 4 or 5 and i still have to agree with them. its very random and the styles of fighting and the main story of people shaving peoples heads..... kinda gay. :animeangr[/quote]
I love this show.I'm uin highschool & i look forward to seeing this every saturday.To me it's like an addiction.& some of you have it all wonrg about the plot.NBo-BoBo & his gang are bascilly by them sleves are overtrowing the Bald empire.It's so stuipd that i fell in love with it.The ,manga is funner & when their hit they have blood out of their mouths.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I hold this show in extremely high regards and wish I didn't miss it so often.

What makes this show great it that is is ACTUALLY random. It's not anime fangirl random or weird goth kid random, it's ganuinely completely and utterly random. You never know what the hell is gunna pop out of that yello afro next... anything can happen! I know a lot of people say anyone could come up with this stuff, but really they can't. Anime fangirls and weird goth kids are brilliantly evident of this!

Another thing I love about this show is that there is constant action. They don't get into long talks, silences, or anything. Things are constantly moving and they clear opponents (sometimes multiple) in a single episode. I love it.[/COLOR]

[quote name='F.O.Y.][COLOR=DarkOrange']I hold this show in extremely high regards and wish I didn't miss it so often.[/COLOR][/quote][size=1]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Don't you just love it? I chuckle just thinking about Jelly Jiggler and Don Patch getting smacked by Bo Bo-Bo. I gotta admit though, when it first came out I hated it because I didn't get it, but now I'm wonderin why I couldn't understand it. Overall, its a lol type of show, not serious at all, just funny. [/FONT][/size]

[color=#007520][INDENT][SIZE=1]Did you need to quote the whole post? I shortened it for you. Especially since it's (a) the most recent post before yours, and (b) longer than your post, it's really unnecessary to quote the entire thing. -r2[/SIZE][/INDENT][/color]

To me the show is hilarious. The style the show is made is different from what I've seen but in a way it keeps ya glued.
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][INDENT]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]Hotaru14[/B]. Just a few things to keep in mind. OtakuBoards is a discussion based forum so having more content in your posts is a must. Why do you think this show is hilarious, what about the styles makes it different from other animes? And how does this keep you glued to it? Don't make statements without backing them up.

Posts such as the one you've done here are considered spam and other posts like this will be deleted. Please take a moment to review the Rules and FAQ located on the left side bar of the forum. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

hi
i do not like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.
i think there is no oint to the show. now naruto is good.
that show has a point to it :animeswea
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][INDENT]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]hoji[/B]. Just a few things to keep in mind. OtakuBoards is a discussion based forum so having more content in your posts is a must. Why do you not like this show? Why do you feel it has no point to it? Don't make a statement and then run off without backing it up.

Also the correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation makes your post easier to understand. Posts such as the one you've done here are considered spam and other posts like this will be deleted. Please take a moment to review the Rules and FAQ located on the left side bar of the forum. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER]Okay, I've only read a couple of post and there is a mix crowd. Some of you like the show and others can't stand it. I'm with the people that like it. I think it is a funny anime that makes no sense and isn't to complicated for little kids.

Sure, there are better animes out there then this one but this one is only good for a good laugh. When I first saw Bobobo, I was kind of upset about a few things but this show was like WTF and it changed my whole mood. It's a good laugh especially with friends. Then show has not point to it. But who cares really? I don't. As long as it keeps me in a good mood, I'm fine with it.

I don't care for the plot to much but I don't think the plot was made to be serious. That is what some people need to realize. It was made for laughter. Not for rates or other crud like that. It was made for people's enjoyment and to cheer people up.

Criticism. Ugh. I hate it. :catgirl: [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

i like the show. i think the extremely unpredictable thing is nice. but i just can't think to wonder why Beauty tends to comment everly little event, or is that just me.

p.s. this html thing is a lil new to me, sry all
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][INDENT]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]desertphoenix[/B]. Just a few things to keep in mind. OtakuBoards is a discussion based forum so having more content in your posts is a must. Why do you like this show? Why do you feel it is unpredictable? Don't make a statement and then run off without backing it up.

Also the correct use of spelling, grammar and punctuation makes your post easier to understand. Posts such as the one you've done here are considered spam and other posts like this will be deleted. Please take a moment to review the Rules and FAQ located on the left side bar of the forum. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Ikillion']For me there is only one thing that I can say about it...It fightens me...It frightenes me ever so much. A nose-hair fighting super hero...Now try to imagine that in real life for a second...Yes now you know my fears as well.[/quote]

A guy who makes his hair come to life.....? :animestun Yeah.....really amusing. If only they can come up with something good next time around :animedepr

I can't understand who likes it and I can't understand the plot. Here's a quote that backs me up...

[quote name='BlackTigerGurl'] I think it is a funny anime that makes no sense [/quote]
That's right..... it doesn't make any sense. I can't understand it, and therefore I don't like it.

[quote name='2006DigitalBoy']What makes this show great it that it is ACTUALLY random. It's not anime fangirl random or weird goth kid random, it's genuinely completely and utterly random. [/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Essentially, yes. You're absolutely correct. The whole point of the show is to be as utterly ridiculous as possible, and that's what makes it a good show. I don't watch it myself, but I can appreciate the concept, having enjoyed such similar shows as Furi Kuri (FLCL) and Monty Python's Flying Circus. I know very few people who would gripe about having a bass guitar used as a weapon, nor would they complain at their heroes having to cut down the tallest tree in the forest "WIIIIITH! A [I]herring![/I]" Yes, the show may be utterly insipid, but it was designed to be that way, and those that decide they must rail against it either cannot or will not understand.[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...