Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Welcome to the "Oh My!" underground thread. Here I'll explain any questions about this rp, that you might have. Also, I'm going to hopefully figure out what to do with the guys that are playing. Are they going to have ninja ancestors too?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Well, here's an addition to the sign up sheet:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][b]Ki: Ki, or Chi. It's the energy inside of all life. It will allow you to have elemental powers and weapons. (For example, Tomoe has the element of fire.) This is not limited to the Four Elements. You can also have sound, light, etc.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][b]Weapons: Ancient, Japanese weapons only. They can later be supercharged by your Ki.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]One last thing. The girls change into their ninja ancestors, (if you know about D.N. Angel, you'll have an idea of what I'm talking about.) and they can also communicate with each other by thinking.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Actually, this is the last thing. :animeswea What should the guys change into, if anything? Maybe samurais? What do you guys think?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Actually, this is the last thing. :animeswea What should the guys change into, if anything? Maybe samurais? What do you guys think?[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

I thought of samurais too :wow:. Scary. But another option would be ancestor Budhist monks. Or they could be just ordinary guys suddenly caught up in these weird happenings. I don't know, just throwing ideas around.

BTW, I might not be able to sign up for this RP, I got a lot on my plate as is. Sorry.
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=deepskyblue][/color][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]That's always a possibility, Heartless. I just wanted to try to think of some other options.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Thanks for the ideas, Cambrian. It's okay if you can't sign up. I know exactly what you mean. :animeswea [/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[size=1]Hey, Alice.

Yes, I said I would sign up. ANd I still will. ^_^; I just have been preoccupied. But now -aha!- that we are on Intersession, I shoul dhave plenty of time.. when I'm not tormenting my bf's brbother and hanging out. V_V But I will sign up!

Stephanie[/size]
Posted
Chess master I think you have to think of what it's like to be a young pre-pubesent teen. All the guys can think of is sex, trust me on this. Graphic sex and sexual jokes seem to play well into the fray of the plot.
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=deepskyblue]Well, Cheese Master, the girls at one point will transform physically, but for the most part, it'll be spiritually.[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff]XYZ, I think the boys should be able to transform, but what do you guys think? Do you care if you can transform or not?[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff]Starwind, thanks for explaining that for me. ^^[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff]Well, I'm going to start the RP soon, everyone. We need to figure out what to do about the guys, soon.[/color][/font]
Posted
mmmmmmmm...tough question. A samurai comes to mind...i can't see anything else that a guy could change into that was from long ago.

Really though, i dont care for the transformation..If we do though, i dont think i would make my char. change awhole lot.
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Plum]The boys can always be assasins? Assasins mostly are for money, but it still has a honor code like a ninja. The have skills almost like a ninja but a bit diffrence....




Err if you play the game Tenchu you get what i mean hehe ^^

So maybe try that? [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='SlowChemical][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Plum]The boys can always be assasins? Assasins mostly are for money, but it still has a honor code like a ninja. The have skills almost like a ninja but a bit diffrence.... [/COLOR'] [/FONT][/quote]

I was thinking the same exact thing a little bit ago!! ;)

An assassin would be good, and I did play Tenchu so I know where your coming from....good game...anyways they could be Rogues (Theives,wanderers ect.), Samurais, Assassins. :p

I also had the idea of them being guards with the government. If you wanted the boys ancestors of the boys and girls could have been enemies or something. :animeswea

Or they could have in a rebelion against the gov. who helped the nins.:D

Well those are just some thoughts. :catgirl:
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Well, we have enough ideas for what the boys' change into. The last think we need to decide on, is if the boys and girls should be enemies. I think it would make it more interesting, if everyone was normally friends, but their ancestor spirits wanted to kill each other. ^^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Well, I have another new idea for this RP. Also, the RP has been started. Go to it from here. ^^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][b][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=684995#post684995"]Oh My![/url][/b][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
The friends-enemies idea rocks, we should do it. And I think something like assasins would be cool - their similar to ninjas to they would be evenly matched, but their different to add some variety to their fighiting style.

So, I'm all for it. Where and when do we sign up the boys transformations?
Posted
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=deepskyblue]I'm not sure. I doubt anyone is going to go back and look at the sign up sheets, so I guess you can just make an OOC: post about it, when you want to. ^^[/color][/font]
Posted
To Starwind...

I saw your picture, and something about it reminded me of something. Then I noticed it looked remarbly like this other picture I have (see below). So I thought I'd tell you and see if you wanted to use it to work it into the story or anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...