OtakuBoards

hey, any yaoi fans in the house?

punk alchemist

[quote name='bilnky_the_pipe']Im been a big yaoi fan for a some time now!!! I would like to talk to some one about it. Every one I know thinks Im some kind of sick nut ball (but then im a happt sick nut ball^^) And I seen and read alot!!!! I know I sound dumb!!!![/quote]

i love yaoi but people treat me like that too they say its sick and that i am sick for likeing it. lol the way i feel is that they dont know what they are missing :catgirl:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='duoikari']comic party isn't a yaoi, it's more shujo then anything, cos there is only two guys in it. Comic party is basically i guy who wants to be a manga artist and he goes to conventions and thing to learn more about it and then he starts making his own comics.[/quote]
Not to nitpick, but Comic Party is based on an ero-game. So it's definitely not shoujo. :animeswea

Has anyone seen the Kizuna OVA, and if so, is it worth buying? I'm thinking of getting the new Kazuma Kodaka Signature Edition, but if it's not that great, I may as well just head right into the manga. Of course, I've also heard that the manga has been edited slightly (?), so that might not be the best route to take either...

~Dagger~

[quote name='Cheeky7']I just found out the meaning of "yaoi" today. :D My opinion on yaoi? Well, I've never read/seen before so it would be nice to check it out :)[/quote]

If your new to yaoi, you can be a sheep and watch/read gravitation or you can be an indivual and go for something like No money or If dogs could also walk or Viewfinder.^_____________^

[quote name='duoikari']If your new to yaoi, you can be a sheep and watch/read gravitation or you can be an indivual and go for something like No money or If dogs could also walk or Viewfinder.^_____________^[/quote]

The country where I live ( New Zealand) hardly sell comics in stores :animesigh
Do you know any sites where I could read yaoi manga scanlations/downloads?
If so, please tell me! :D

[QUOTE=Cheeky7]The country where I live ( New Zealand) hardly sell comics in stores :animesigh
Do you know any sites where I could read yaoi manga scanlations/downloads?
If so, please tell me! :D[/QUOTE]
Aarinfantasy, they do lots of scanlations and yaoi anime that where i get all mine from, either that or throught bittorrent

Guest then_bite_me
I read that some of you like Wild Adapter, like me.

Well, Anthey Oom, the person that is thankfully translating this wonderful manga for us in [removed by moderator] opened a new place for W.A. fans to gather in.

It's located at [link removed by moderator], and the propose is to share info with members and well, there is a forum too for people to talk and RP in, not only about W.A but also about Saiyuki and other Minekura's mangas.

I'm in it already, but it still has very few members, since its new. I want to support it though, since I love Wild Adapter so much. So, if any of you guys is interested in joining too, come on in ^^

About yaoi, I'm not even going to get started in everything I see... My personal favourite is Wild Adapter even though it is not quite yaoi, but shonen-ai still. My OTP though, ironically, is from a Minekura manga that, unfortunatelly, can't be considered shonen-ai even still - Saiyuki. And that would be GokuxSanzo. On Wild Adapter, I would have to say KubotaxTokito, of course. And then there are others, such as Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei, Sukisyo, Loveless, Haro wo daiteita, Earthian, Ai no Kusabi and so many others....

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][INDENT]then_bite_me,
Welceome to Otakuboards. Please make an effort to read the site [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] before continuing to post.
The distribution of copyrighted material is not permitted at Otakuboards. This includes linking, or leading, to websites that contain scanlations, fansubs, RAWs, and illegal DVDs.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators.
-r2[/INDENT][/COLOR][/SIZE]