Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hmm, interesting topic............

Which temperature range do you like?
Freezing? (0-10 celcius)
Cold? (10-15 celcius)
Breeze? (15-25 celcius)
Warm? (25-35 celcius)
Hot? (35-50 celcius)
Boiling? (50-100 celcius, which i don't think anyone would survive at a temp. over 80)

Well, which do you prefer to live in? I prefer the hot temperature range. i dunno why, but when it is cold or freezing, i think i'm going to die.
Posted
i [color=blue] LOVE [/color] it when it rains in any temp...from your choices i'd have to say...
10-15 C

or perhaps..

25-35 C

no se!
:babble:
Posted
25-35 would be ideal and is usually about right for around here..
i live in a very temporate climate about 55-75 year round with a 4 month monsoon like season.Ah only in northern california...humboldt county to be precise
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I love any temperature that falls into the category of autumn in wisconsin...

::is too lazy to do any conversions::[/FONT]
Posted
I'm extremely cold-natured, like LM I cannot STAND hot weather (and unfortunately for myself that's pretty much all I get here in the wonderful south :rolleyes: ). I like weather under 65 degrees F. soooo..... I guess I'd go with the 15-25 celcius option.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i like it when it's just warm enough so that you don't have to wear a jacket. & i absolutely [I]cannot stand[/I] very hot weather. i've had too many cars w/ no ac. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with LM completely(with the car thing too:) ) But I also love when it rains.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i like it when it's just warm enough so that you don't have to wear a jacket. & i absolutely [I]cannot stand[/I] very hot weather. i've had too many cars w/ no ac. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]I like it like that too. No raining [/color]
Posted
okay, i've done some calculations on these replies, and this is what i come up with:

30% like Hot (Deathknight, me, and a couple of others)
50% like Breeze/Warm/Cold (a fair few people, including jcgoudy)
10% like Freezing (jcgoudy)
10% like Boiling (someone mentioned they liked 51-72 or something or other)

I dunno if they're right, but i did them fairly close, i think..........
Posted
[color=deeppink]Damn all of you Celcius people!

Heh, I'm a Fahrenheit person :p

I like it about 70°F...I have no idea what °C that would be...sowwy :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Damn all of you Celcius people!

Heh, I'm a Fahrenheit person :p

I like it about 70°F...I have no idea what °C that would be...sowwy :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hows 310 Kelvin?
Posted
I would have to go with 15-25...Breeze is good 'cause you can always get warm when your cold but it is super hard to get cool when your hott.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Hows 310 Kelvin? [/B][/QUOTE]

science major, are we? 37 degrees celcius, yes, that sounds about right... if i'm doing the math correctly in my head...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...