Fall Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 hmm, interesting topic............ Which temperature range do you like? Freezing? (0-10 celcius) Cold? (10-15 celcius) Breeze? (15-25 celcius) Warm? (25-35 celcius) Hot? (35-50 celcius) Boiling? (50-100 celcius, which i don't think anyone would survive at a temp. over 80) Well, which do you prefer to live in? I prefer the hot temperature range. i dunno why, but when it is cold or freezing, i think i'm going to die.
DeathKnight Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [color=crimson]Living in Texas i enjoy 40-45 degrees celsius weather.. If i did the conversions right... Bleh...[/color]
Kittie Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 i [color=blue] LOVE [/color] it when it rains in any temp...from your choices i'd have to say... 10-15 C or perhaps.. 25-35 C no se! :babble:
gundamcat17 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 25-35 would be ideal and is usually about right for around here.. i live in a very temporate climate about 55-75 year round with a 4 month monsoon like season.Ah only in northern california...humboldt county to be precise
NeoCactuar Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I like 15-25. It was 27 degrees today... Man i was boiling!!
Desbreko Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I'm weird. I like it freezing outside and hot inside. I'd say 35-50 for inside and 0-10 outside. Or, if they both have to be the same, I like 25-35.
gohan34 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I don't like being very hot or cold because both can kill me .:D :laugh:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 i like it when it's just warm enough so that you don't have to wear a jacket. & i absolutely [I]cannot stand[/I] very hot weather. i've had too many cars w/ no ac.
Sara Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]I love any temperature that falls into the category of autumn in wisconsin... ::is too lazy to do any conversions::[/FONT]
Anna Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I'm extremely cold-natured, like LM I cannot STAND hot weather (and unfortunately for myself that's pretty much all I get here in the wonderful south :rolleyes: ). I like weather under 65 degrees F. soooo..... I guess I'd go with the 15-25 celcius option.
conpiracymonki Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [b]I prefer 'warm' or 'breeze'but 'hot' is coo when ya go to the Indian Subcontinent area,...juuuuuust right to chase chickens...(they run funny and bark weird too...silly farm dogs)[/b]
Darkness Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i like it when it's just warm enough so that you don't have to wear a jacket. & i absolutely [I]cannot stand[/I] very hot weather. i've had too many cars w/ no ac. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with LM completely(with the car thing too:) ) But I also love when it rains.
Posthumous Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I think im goning to faint its 51 degrees celcuis where I live.OMG!(faints):drunk:
mornigndew Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i like it when it's just warm enough so that you don't have to wear a jacket. & i absolutely [I]cannot stand[/I] very hot weather. i've had too many cars w/ no ac. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]I like it like that too. No raining [/color]
Fall Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 okay, i've done some calculations on these replies, and this is what i come up with: 30% like Hot (Deathknight, me, and a couple of others) 50% like Breeze/Warm/Cold (a fair few people, including jcgoudy) 10% like Freezing (jcgoudy) 10% like Boiling (someone mentioned they liked 51-72 or something or other) I dunno if they're right, but i did them fairly close, i think..........
Treble Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Warm (25-35 celcius) is my kind of weather,because it feels comfortable to me.
liamc2 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 me i like about warm, so its not so hot oustide that you get burnt, but warm enough so you can go swimming:p
Dan L Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 I prefer the 'warm' range, but being in the uk we more often get the 'cold wet and cloudy' range
BabyGirl Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [color=deeppink]Damn all of you Celcius people! Heh, I'm a Fahrenheit person :p I like it about 70°F...I have no idea what °C that would be...sowwy :)[/color]
Dan L Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Damn all of you Celcius people! Heh, I'm a Fahrenheit person :p I like it about 70°F...I have no idea what °C that would be...sowwy :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hows 310 Kelvin?
Guest Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 I would have to go with 15-25...Breeze is good 'cause you can always get warm when your cold but it is super hard to get cool when your hott.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Hows 310 Kelvin? [/B][/QUOTE] science major, are we? 37 degrees celcius, yes, that sounds about right... if i'm doing the math correctly in my head...
liamc2 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 37 degrees, that sounds about right, hot but right:D by the way i am one of those celcius ppls:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now