Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Book Antiqua]What was the saddest part of any anime show or movie?
i just saw Grave of the Fireflies and i thought this one part was so sad! (i won't say)
i think it's really sad when someone dies. like on Fullmetal Alchemist. when this [I]one person[/I] dies! OMG. and the daughter didn't know what was really happing! sad! :animecry:

*hands you a tissue* here ya go. ;)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
:animecry: I think the point I cried a lot was when Kagome saw Inuyasha with Kikyo and she cried. Also when he was thinking about telling Kagome that he couldn't see her anymore. :animecry:


Thanks to all those who made sure to use spoiler tags. Some of you told me too much without the spoilers! :mad:
Posted
what makes sad anime parts so sad. i cry so much when good charater die or get hurt or worst but never know what makes me cry so bad( and it aint because i'm a cry baby)

[COLOR=Red]do any of you know?

If so as there ever been anime part you know that would mak the toughest person alive cry.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]'Twould be the last few episodes of both Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex series. It's not only because a great season is concluding, the creators have a propensity for [spoiler]killing off GITS:SAC's most lovable characters (the Tachikomas and Hideo Kuze including)[/spoiler] with such drama and panache that the scenes are hard to forget. Though [spoiler]they send these characters off with the lovely ends they deserve, it leaves us fans empty and depressed.[/spoiler] Which is not good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Nothing in anime, or any tv-related thing, has ever made me cry, except for Last Exile when [spoiler]Luciola sacrificed his life for Dio, standing up to Delphine. Just the way it happened made me tear up. And also at the end where Alex gets blown up along with the Guild ship, which was kinda bitter-sweet, and Dio falls into the Grand Stream. T__T DIOO!!! *sob*[/spoiler] :animecry:
Posted
The last few episodes of Saikano. So many terrible things happens to EVERY single one of the characters. The context of the situation further adds to the experience. You can't help but feel sad and sorry for everything that happens. It's a very powerful anime indeed.
Posted
Definitely Grave of the fireflies, anyone who has seen it knows what I am talking about. It is easily Miyazaki's best, and probably the most depressing anime movie of all time.
Guest Doomberg
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I think the sadest part of any anime is at the end of jin roh whenthe guy{forgot his name at the moment] shoots and kills the girl[by the way great movie should see if you like love storys][/COLOR]
Posted
I think one of the saddest moments in anime is From the second stage of Vandread. For those of you who know the series all I'll say is IT's the one with the diseased planet, the pilot guy (Bart for those who know his name) and the sick little girl. Now I'm not the most sensitive guy, but when I first saw that I almost cried.
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1]^ Yes! Yes! That's when [spoiler]he shaves his head[/spoiler], yeah? It was one of the few 2nd stage episodes that I watched but man, was it devastating! Bart wasn't his usual self in that episode but he gets points for an amazing dramatic performance. Bravo, Bart. Bravo. T_T

Let's see... How about the last few episodes of [COLOR=#007236]Rurouni Kenshin[/COLOR]'s Shogo Amakusa arc? A lot of things happened there, most notably [spoiler]Sayo/Lady Magdala's death. I didn't care much about her character before I saw that event (Shogo was [i]waaay[/i] more interesting), but much was revealed about herself, her brother and Sanosuke in those few scenes. I'm sure she had realized the futility of Sano's attempt at saving her but Sano didn't, and that's what made it so sad.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
End of Evangelion when asuka spills hot coffee all over shinji and shinji grabs her by the through and strangles her because he couldnt take her crap anymore. THen Komm Suesser Tod Starts Playing
Posted
[quote name='Cheesy Chibi]Nothing in anime, or any tv-related thing, has ever made me cry, except for Last Exile when [spoiler]Luciola sacrificed his life for Dio, standing up to Delphine. Just the way it happened made me tear up. And also at the end where Alex gets blown up along with the Guild ship, which was kinda bitter-sweet, and Dio falls into the Grand Stream. T__T DIOO!!! *sob*[/spoiler'] :animecry:[/quote][SIZE=1]Yes, I cried so hard after that it took me almost half an hour to stop. There was one more time in an episode of Tenchi. It's been years but I think Ryoko had gotten hurt in a battle or something and she was flying around in Ryo-oki in space and was thinking about Tenchi or something. I can't remember clearly but I thought that was sad for some reason.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Delta]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex series. ... [spoiler']killing off GITS:SAC's most lovable characters (the Tachikomas and Hideo Kuze including)[/spoiler][/quote]
I know what you mean, with those are gone i felt really depressed, and i sort of half expected that they would come back in the movies somehow... :animesigh

And for some reason i cried in fruits basket as well, when momiji-kun explained about his relationship with his mother. Indeed i cried in this part everytime i watched it.

Also at samurai x, in trust and betrayal, i cried like crazy [spoiler]when tomoe died seeing kenshin like that[/spoiler].
Posted
[QUOTE=serenayasha]what makes sad anime parts so sad. i cry so much when good charater die or get hurt or worst but never know what makes me cry so bad( and it aint because i'm a cry baby)

[COLOR=Red]do any of you know?

If so as there ever been anime part you know that would mak the toughest person alive cry.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Just about every single part of Grave of the Fireflies. I can't think of any other movie that affected me the way that one did, and there isn't a single scene that seems contrived or melodramatic. It's simply the most tragic and yet most amazing film ever created (in my humble opinion).
Posted
[quote name='animekid17']episode 7 on fullmetal alchemist, I almost fell outta my seat :animecry:[/quote]
Is that the one with the chimera? If so, I agree. Although I don't cry during most things I get angered very quickly when I see things like that (animals getting killed, hurt. Hell, I can't even stand seeing stray dogs and cats). I remember the 1st time I saw that episode. Let's just say I was pissed off the rest of the night. I decided to stop watching that show after that episode.

Err... I found Samurai X: Reflections kind of sad. To see Kenshin suffering from something like that....

[spoiler]Spikes death in Cowboy Bebop[/spoiler] was kind of sad as well mainly because of that music in the background. That was some depressing music.

I think that's it.
Posted
Yeah, I usually cry when a good character dies. The last time I cried when watching anime was on the last several episodes of Chrno Crusade.
Posted
The saddest thing ever was in Slutty Princess Diaries IV when [SPOILER]Lao walked in on her sister Yuma and her best friend Kitsume making love in her bedchamber, and she asked them if she could join, the rejected her[/SPOILER]!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...