Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree.

I mean, it's spammy if the first two posts on a thread talked about love...and then the next three talked about beer. :alcohol:

But it's fine for a really long thread to progress and change...just as long as it keeps a tangible conversation lol.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well this is pretty tangible....:drool: :naughty: :drool: :naughty: :drool: ... Um i mean, Yes what Interpritave comment there Lady M. *Sweating Furiosly*
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, since I have no clue what is going on. . I will say that is another of my vanity's. . . I NEVER know what is going on, thus, causing much grief and many headaches to my own sorrow =P does that count? :help:

*tries in vain to bring back the original topic*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Well this is pretty tangible....:drool: :naughty: :drool: :naughty: :drool: ... Um i mean, Yes what Interpritave comment there Lady M. *Sweating Furiosly* [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean by that? :confused: i seriously have no idea.
Posted
I think wot he means is that all that exotic dancing and stuff is tangible, & he's thinkin dirty thus the:drool: and the:naughty: . Neway, I just thought of another vanity - MY SNOOKER ROOM!!! - Yes I have a snooker room with a full size snooker table and it can be used to play pool. I also have a full size tablt tennis table and a - sort of - basketball court outside!!
Posted
Discard wot I 1st said about the :naughty: :drool: I finally get wot he means! When I put :drool: :naughty: :drool: :naughty: :drool: in a previous post, he's sayin that's wot is tangible - but I said that not Lady M. He got it mixed up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...