Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

what can i say, i just have good genes. LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, I like to [i]think[/i] that I do...though I'm not sure...*looks down* Well, the only problem is that they're placed to damn far apart...I can fit a fist in that space...stupid chest...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Lol, I like to [i]think[/i] that I do...though I'm not sure...*looks down* Well, the only problem is that they're placed to damn far apart...I can fit a fist in that space...stupid chest...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a bad thing?

o.O?!!!

*sticks fist between*

aww god damnit!

my genes really suck... well I am only 13 and they're bigger than most girls my age.. wait.. no they're not... damnit

*pouts and turns up Fuel's "This Is The Last Time" louder.*

Fuel rules...

*looks down*

they suck...

*walks in on breast discussion*

?! o_O

*looks down*

good grief...... -__- I'm not going to comment. And I dislike people with good genes *coughLadyMacaiodhcough*

*goes over to where DBZChickGhan is and turns up Fuel even louder*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]But then you will be bald Cera! LoL, that would be so funny. he he he ;)[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::groans:: Not [i]all[/i] of it, genius....just a few feet.

>.< I cut off a foot of hair last summer, and no one even noticed, it was still so long......[/FONT]

[B]i'm very curious about this subject, b/c many people have low self-esteems & i think if they recognized what's good about themselves they would feel better.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, that's kinda funny cause I a "vanity" of mine [i]would[/i] be my low self-esteem :D :laugh: Yup, I have the highest lowself-esteem of anyone!!! I'm darn proud of it, it just makes things easier for me and such.

I'm darn proud of myself in general, and I get sukoburu angry at people who try to change me for their benefit or such. I'm just proud of who I am, me, with my low self-esteem and whatnot.

That's about it really, I don't try to think to big of myself. I try to avoid being bigheaded and stuff....

Hehe, I was kinda vague in this post with all this "and stuff" and "and whatnot" talk, lol :D[/SIZE]

im very proud of my words. Every week I try and come up with one
I'm known around school for them. Some I get from movies, others songs, others, my everyday bout as a teenager.

*Alice's List O' Cool Words*
Crapnack(created while kicking a locker)
Kufuffin(created while listening to Sum 41)
Shibby(from dude where's my car)
****o(created while having a phone conversation)
Monkeybone(the movie, duh)
Stellar(beside crapnack this is my favorite word)
Son Of A Blowfish(created while dressing for Gym)

i like my words... god i have soooo many more

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]*Alice's List O' Cool Words*
Crapnack(created while kicking a locker)
Kufuffin(created while listening to Sum 41)
Shibby(from dude where's my car)
****o(created while having a phone conversation)
Monkeybone(the movie, duh)
Stellar(beside crapnack this is my favorite word)
Son Of A Blowfish(created while dressing for Gym)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, I have a bunch 'o' words that me and my friends have created, most all of which I can't post without getting into trouble cause most all of them contain swearing :D the only one I can think of off the top of my head it the word "spoow", it's another word to replace the misused form of the word "cool" with its correct meaning. The word spoow was created when I mindlessly pointed out that woops backwards was spoow, lol. Me and my friend thought it was funny as a mofo and created it and gave it meaning :)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Don't feel THAT bad. . .I don't have any breasts at all. . *looks down* . . . *sniff* . .

. . .What? oh. . sorry. . I am a guy though. . *cough* [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm with him! I want breasts too!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]::groans:: Not [i]all[/i] of it, genius....just a few feet.

>.< I cut off a foot of hair last summer, and no one even noticed, it was still so long......[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ohh... It all makes sense now. So you aaren't shaving it all off, just some of it. But nobody is getting near my hair with any scissors[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My biggest Vanity eh?

LOL you don't wanna know.... after all it is my BIGGEST vanity for sure, lol. ::cough::[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]heh, I am afraid I know what you are hinting at.... lets just drop this discussion where it is, before Trasntoc gets carried away.[/SIZE]

[B]My biggest Vanity eh?

LOL you don't wanna know.... after all it is my BIGGEST vanity for sure, lol. ::cough::
Note to self: I wonder if anyone will get what i just said.... eh? probably only the girls :p... and some of the guys ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh dear...dropping this would be a VERY good idea...

The bad thing about me is, there is no good thing. I pretty much hate myself. My hair sucks. It's wayyyy too thick, so I can't do anything with it. The few days I can, it gets screwed up, somehow. My eyes are...okay. I like my eyes. If they weren't so extremely screwed up, I'd see them as good and I'd be happy. I like the color, I like the way they look, I just don't like the way they see. And as for the breast discussion, you'd have to ask someone else, because I refuse to talk about them. Hmph. I have this strange feeling that depression is half the reason I hate myself...okay, maybe more than half. :bawl: :bawl: I hate hating myself!

Im obbessed with my hair, i hate it when people mess it up. Other then that, Dirty Rooms. I hate them, i guess you could call me a NEAT freak. Hehhe

[B]My biggest Vanity eh?

LOL you don't wanna know.... after all it is my BIGGEST vanity for sure, lol. ::cough::
Note to self: I wonder if anyone will get what i just said.... eh? probably only the girls :p... and some of the guys ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

O I definatly know what your talking about.....mine too hehe

[B]My biggest Vanity eh?

[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL transtic, you bad boy! but what does good does it do us girls who would love to have a piece & never can???

[B]

LOL transtic, you bad boy! but what does good does it do us girls who would love to have a piece & never can??? [/B][/QUOTE]

:( me sorry.... you can't have some... but your brother can lol... and he can tell you all about it LOL!.... me dreaming again :(