kizu Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Raiha can't oyu take a hint, Raiha haters. I guess your not welcome around here. Go on get :laugh: J/k. this is fun. but we still have a long time till it is over. I wonder how the poll will change.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Let's hope that it'll be as suspenseful as last time...pff, I got kicked out because of a single last minute vote...:rolleyes:
Raiha Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Let's hope that it'll be as suspenseful as last time...pff, I got kicked out because of a single last minute vote...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Well.........at least that final vote was in my favor.[/COLOR] :whoops:
liamc2 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 well flashy seems to be in the lead, and Raiha i don't even know who yous are so how can i hates you?
RicoTranzrig Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Well, there are some people who do know her and hate her...oh well, another week...here it goes...
Raiha Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]well flashy seems to be in the lead, and Raiha i don't even know who yous are so how can i hates you? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm a nice person....as long as you don't try to kill me or excite my wrath.[/COLOR] :whoops:
DeathKnight Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken falls over anime style[/i] Yea... dont piss her off... Nice person eh? aight... heh... righttt... and i'm a 'normal' person O__o eheh... no, jk, she's nice... Erm... sometimes... o__o[/color]
shibatku Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Yes!!!!! Sephiroth isn't losing hes the coolest and omg I can't believe that Flash is tied with Raiha I really wish Rico wasn't voted off.
liamc2 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 well imsa nice person too, but the same thing goes for me, wow flashy and raiha rs tying:cross:
Chaos Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 For once, I din't vote for Raiha. Cuz she told me about her miniskirt... :naughty: Oops! Said too much. I have to say... I voted for Sephiroth. Sorry, bud, but I promised Raiha, and Final be ma man... Besides, you don't seem to have worry too bad. FF, Rai.: 8 Seph: 4. Not too bad for a God ;) N E way... Oh! All you Raiha haters? FURY FLAMES! *blows up all Raiha haters* Bleh! BTW, Ack is my work, and so is Bleh, and riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and o.........k, and oooooooook. GOT IT?! Good. :laugh: :laugh: :cross: :cross: :toothy: (Tee-hee. Last one's funny. I call him Sweepy. Don't ask me why...)
RicoTranzrig Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i] [B]For once, I din't vote for Raiha. Cuz she told me about her miniskirt... :naughty: Oops! Said too much. [/B][/QUOTE] Apparently, you're not the only one...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Raiha Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B] Apparently, you're not the only one...:rolleyes::rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Actually I told 10 people online.........as part of a poll to help me decide to wear a miniskirt or a dress, so it's not like you guys are the only two.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Chaos Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 :naughty: Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee. And yeah, Rico. She told me to... Did she tell ya you were the only one or sumthin? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toothy: (SWEEPY'S REVENGE! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
RicoTranzrig Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Nope...just 2 or 3 others...didn't realize it would become 10 before the decision was made...;)
liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 :therock: ok. . .(that smily is so cool) I thought this was otaku big brother. . .:therock: :rolleyes:
Chaos Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Raiha is in the lead for votes right now. [/B][/QUOTE] No, seriously? It my not be my place, but can you PLEASE stop spamming? Thank you.
Anti Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *runs around with a sign* Down with Sephy!! Down with Sephy!!.....*dodges a couple of sharp flying objects*....meep!!:eek: *continues to protest* Raiha isn't that bad...unless you piss her off....but all in all she is pretty nice...
Raiha Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B] Raiha isn't that bad...unless you piss her off....but all in all she is pretty nice... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Yes.....he is right..........I'm like a tiger.......docile until provoked...:devil: See?[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]Yes.....he is right..........I'm like a tiger.......docile until provoked...:devil: See?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] tigers are pretty cool, but i never thought that they were docile in the wild. They are usually only docile around people they've met before, unless of course they are toying with us lesser mortals
Raiha Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] tigers are pretty cool, but i never thought that they were docile in the wild. They are usually only docile around people they've met before, unless of course they are toying with us lesser mortals [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Hmmmmmmmmmm...........lesser mortals...... I like the way that sounds..........[/COLOR] :whoops: :devil:
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 your welcome:whoops: btw if haven't realised, tigers and other big cats are my favourite animals esp the snow leopard:D i wants one!
shibatku Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Tigers are aggresive and harmful as long as you don't run through a forest and yell all the way through then your screwed. I voted for....R....a....i....h...a.......because...loading>>>.....Connection Failure
Raiha Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Tigers are aggresive and harmful as long as you don't run through a forest and yell all the way through then your screwed. I voted for....R....a....i....h...a.......because...loading>>>.....Connection Failure [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue].........*sits in a corner* *buries face in hands* ...why me? ...why me?[/COLOR] :bawl:
Recommended Posts