Flash Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Three down.. Wait, no... 8 down, 3 to go... Wait, 2 to go... Bleh.
DeathKnight Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [color=crimson]BLEH IS MY WORD! MINE I SAY! ACK IS YOURS! BLEH!!!![/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I wonder.... not a lot of Big Brother members post at the house anymore...anyway...here's my vote *click!*
Guest Zeh Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Heh, another long and hidous battle... Me voted for once... On *Truck drives by*.
DeathKnight Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [color=crimson]Actually, it is quiet easy to tell who you guys voted for... i already know... Eheh...[/color]
Fall Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I voted for Fla.......Sep........Rai.............AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! I nearly told, yet again.....:drunk: :drunk:
NeoCactuar Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Ooooooo... this ones a toughy, who am io going to vote for?
Guest Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 I know who i am voting for its.... Final Raiharoth
Raiha Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]I know who i am voting for its.... Final Raiharoth [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Raiharoth? I sort of like that..........LOL. [/COLOR] :whoops:
Guest Zeh Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 I thought for sure raiha was going to win or lose depends on how you look at it... It's odd that Flash has more votes.. Hmm, i wonder... it looks as if seph is going to be the victor of this game... :babble:
Krillen Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 well i voted for seph............NOT! seph is cool i would vote for him, flash is cool too, but raiha hates me so ill vote for her! sorry but i had to pic someone!
NeoCactuar Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Hmmm..... Flash and rahia tied... Lets all remember there are 2/3 people here who can edit the poll... and Rahia isn't one of them... ...NOT suggesting anything...
Raiha Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]well i voted for seph............NOT! seph is cool i would vote for him, flash is cool too, but raiha hates me so ill vote for her! sorry but i had to pic someone! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]LOL, I don't hate you...........just don't pull a stunt like that again.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Desbreko Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Both Flash and Raiha both have 5 votes! Who'll lose [I]this[/I] time? Find out next Friday! Btw Flash, have you figured out a prize yet?
NeoCactuar Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Flash's comp is broken so he can't reply. But i will ask him tomorrow after school and tell ya then.
DeathKnight Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=crimson]I'm gonna wait till thursday to vote... Muhahaha...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I wonder.... not a lot of Big Brother members post at the house anymore...anyway...here's my vote *click!* [/B][/QUOTE] I would participate more often, but because of recent complications, I have become quite vague on the boards....
RicoTranzrig Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I understand...actually...for all the remaining players...they're not that active...[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I understand...actually...for all the remaining players...they're not that active...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]I'm on every day for at least an hour...........when complications at home stay downstairs.[/COLOR] :whoops:
conpiracymonki Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [b]I voted for Safer to even things out a lil bit... *a maniac runs from the horizon with an axe* AH! *runs frrom Safer*[/b]
Raiha Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [COLOR=limegreen]I'll bet I'll get kicked out next or something...........as soon as the Raiha hater's come to town......[/COLOR] :whoops:
kizu Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 there, the poll is getting a littel closer. hehe raiha add another person to the list of people that hate you:naughty: J/K. But I would have liked rico to say on last time. But I only have one vote. Not like am am going ot cheat and make al ot of names just to vote someone off. That would be a good idea if someone really didn't like someone.
Raiha Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Well.........................*sniff* If Im that hated.........*sniff* LOL, Hah, this is intersting.....[/COLOR] :whoops:
Recommended Posts