OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother; Vote off #9...

Flash

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought for sure raiha was going to win or lose depends on how you look at it... It's odd that Flash has more votes.. Hmm, i wonder... it looks as if seph is going to be the victor of this game...
:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]well i voted for seph............NOT! seph is cool i would vote for him, flash is cool too, but raiha hates me so ill vote for her! sorry but i had to pic someone! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]LOL, I don't hate you...........just don't pull a stunt like that again.[/COLOR] :whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I wonder.... not a lot of Big Brother members post at the house anymore...anyway...here's my vote *click!* [/B][/QUOTE]

I would participate more often, but because of recent complications, I have become quite vague on the boards....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]I understand...actually...for all the remaining players...they're not that active...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]I'm on every day for at least an hour...........when complications at home stay downstairs.[/COLOR] :whoops:

there, the poll is getting a littel closer. hehe raiha add another person to the list of people that hate you:naughty: J/K. But I would have liked rico to say on last time. But I only have one vote. Not like am am going ot cheat and make al ot of names just to vote someone off. That would be a good idea if someone really didn't like someone.