DeathKnight Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue].........*sits in a corner* *buries face in hands* ...why me? ...why me?[/COLOR] :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][i]Ken blinks[/i] Is she crying? Raiha... is crying... O___o!! [i]Ken jumps up[/i] TOOOO THE PAPPPPERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!! [i]Ken runs off...[/i][/color]
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][i]Ken blinks[/i] Is she crying? Raiha... is crying... O___o!! [i]Ken jumps up[/i] TOOOO THE PAPPPPERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!! [i]Ken runs off...[/i][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *watches as Raiha immeadiately stops crying and starts chasing DK with a metal pipe* Liam:-_-
Raiha Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] *watches as Raiha immeadiately stops crying and starts chasing DK with a metal pipe* Liam:-_- [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I wouldn't chase Death Knight with a metal pipe....I'm um...er...too nice for that.[/COLOR] :whoops:
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 *sees DM on the floor with bruises all over him* Liam: erm, sure you don't chase ppl with metal pipes. You Just hit them with them lol! *gets whacked over the head anime style* Liam: owwww. . . . . *edit* Raiha: heres sum bandages Liam: thanks. . . .i guess Is that better?:D
Raiha Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]....Hey.......I'm not [i]that[/i] mean! Sure I can be as mean as all hell when I want to, but I'm not mean today, I'm really tired, so I'm nice and stuff...[/COLOR] :whoops:
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 there i edited it, is that better? btw we should stop this. . its turning into spam
shibatku Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 ....Loading>>>>>...Connectioned.....Well to bad I must have accidently pressed the wrong button. [Quote]Me-*mumbles*try to give me a dollar will ya I'll prove I'm not so cheap this'll teach her.*talk*Oooooops wrong button:naughty:[/Quote] Well there you go......Loading>>>>...Connection Lost....
Desbreko Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 NNNOOOOOO!!!!! :bawl: RAIHA IS GOING TO BE VOTED OUT!!! :bawl: I CAN FEEL IT!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Sephiroth Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 a lot of you are spamming, cut it out....NOW! :flaming:
shibatku Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 Raiha is in the lead for votes it 9 to 11 and there's only one day left.
Raiha Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Raiha is in the lead for votes it 9 to 11 and there's only one day left. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Dude, we're not blind.[/COLOR] :shifty:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Looks like another close one:bow:...I hope we get a few more votes tomorrow...[/COLOR]
Flash Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 Oh dear... A tie... What to do, what to do...
Sephiroth Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Oh dear... A tie... What to do, what to do... [/B][/QUOTE] erm, declare a national declaration to the people? I dunno....
shibatku Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 Now Raiha is in the lead and today's the last day this could be close if someone votes for Flash. To think that they were tied I didn't think Flash would get so many votes.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 What happened to the other 3 people who voted last time? :wave:
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Seems as thou Flash is the next out of the BBH... Close call Raiha, by one vote.
Raiha Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Seems as thou Flash is the next out of the BBH... Close call Raiha, by one vote. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I guess I owe ya a really big favor now.[/COLOR] :whoops:
NeoCactuar Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Unfourtunalty Flash's Comp is still broken, and he will not get it fixed for about 3-4 days. So under instuctions from him, the poll will stay open untill then.
Raiha Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I think that's a delaying tactic. Since he's ahead of me by one vote still...[/COLOR] :blueshift
Sephiroth Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Unfourtunalty Flash's Comp is still broken, and he will not get it fixed for about 3-4 days. So under instuctions from him, the poll will stay open untill then. [/B][/QUOTE] erm, but I see him in the user's online list....
RicoTranzrig Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 4 more votes and we would have a new record...
shibatku Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Even if he does have a broken comp he still lost and it really doesn't matter if someone votes for Raiha because he lost fair and square and he has to face that. Sorry F_F no offense.
Recommended Posts