Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother; Vote off #9...



Recommended Posts

Posted
Raiha can't oyu take a hint, Raiha haters. I guess your not welcome around here. Go on get :laugh: J/k. this is fun. but we still have a long time till it is over. I wonder how the poll will change.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Let's hope that it'll be as suspenseful as last time...pff, I got kicked out because of a single last minute vote...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Well.........at least that final vote was in my favor.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]well flashy seems to be in the lead, and Raiha i don't even know who yous are so how can i hates you? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I'm a nice person....as long as you don't try to kill me or excite my wrath.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Ken falls over anime style[/i]

Yea... dont piss her off...

Nice person eh? aight...

heh... righttt...

and i'm a 'normal' person O__o

eheh... no, jk, she's nice...

Erm... sometimes... o__o[/color]
Posted
For once, I din't vote for Raiha. Cuz she told me about her miniskirt... :naughty: Oops! Said too much.

I have to say... I voted for Sephiroth. Sorry, bud, but I promised Raiha, and Final be ma man... Besides, you don't seem to have worry too bad.
FF, Rai.: 8
Seph: 4.

Not too bad for a God ;)
N E way...
Oh! All you Raiha haters? FURY FLAMES!
*blows up all Raiha haters*
Bleh!
BTW, Ack is my work, and so is Bleh, and riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, and o.........k, and oooooooook. GOT IT?! Good. :laugh: :laugh: :cross: :cross: :toothy: (Tee-hee. Last one's funny. I call him Sweepy. Don't ask me why...)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]For once, I din't vote for Raiha. Cuz she told me about her miniskirt... :naughty: Oops! Said too much.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Apparently, you're not the only one...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]

Apparently, you're not the only one...:rolleyes::rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Actually I told 10 people online.........as part of a poll to help me decide to wear a miniskirt or a dress, so it's not like you guys are the only two.[/COLOR] :whoops:
Posted
:naughty:
Suuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee.
And yeah, Rico. She told me to... Did she tell ya you were the only one or sumthin? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toothy: (SWEEPY'S REVENGE! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Raiha is in the lead for votes right now. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, seriously? It my not be my place, but can you PLEASE stop spamming? Thank you.
Posted
*runs around with a sign* Down with Sephy!! Down with Sephy!!.....*dodges a couple of sharp flying objects*....meep!!:eek: *continues to protest*

Raiha isn't that bad...unless you piss her off....but all in all she is pretty nice...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]
Raiha isn't that bad...unless you piss her off....but all in all she is pretty nice... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Yes.....he is right..........I'm like a tiger.......docile until provoked...:devil: See?[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Yes.....he is right..........I'm like a tiger.......docile until provoked...:devil: See?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

tigers are pretty cool, but i never thought that they were docile in the wild. They are usually only docile around people they've met before, unless of course they are toying with us lesser mortals
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

tigers are pretty cool, but i never thought that they were docile in the wild. They are usually only docile around people they've met before, unless of course they are toying with us lesser mortals [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Hmmmmmmmmmm...........lesser mortals...... I like the way that sounds..........[/COLOR] :whoops: :devil:
Posted
Tigers are aggresive and harmful as long as you don't run through a forest and yell all the way through then your screwed.

I voted for....R....a....i....h...a.......because...loading>>>.....Connection Failure
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Tigers are aggresive and harmful as long as you don't run through a forest and yell all the way through then your screwed.

I voted for....R....a....i....h...a.......because...loading>>>.....Connection Failure [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue].........*sits in a corner* *buries face in hands* ...why me? ...why me?[/COLOR] :bawl:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...