OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother; Vote off #9...

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Even if he does have a broken comp he still lost and it really doesn't matter if someone votes for Raiha because he lost fair and square and he has to face that. Sorry F_F no offense. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, flash will accept losing, we never said he wasn't going to accept it....

anyway, if flash hasn't posted the new poll by friday, then I may, and as I said, MAY, do it, but it just wouldn't feel right....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whens F_F gonna get his computer fixed I have been busy for two days and haven't been on and when I get back its still here Well Seph I hope you do start a new one for monday because this waiting for a week just to get a computer fixed is a long time . We would have a winner by tommorrow if there was another poll already.

Ok here's how it is:

Flash's computer broke down so he had to get it fixed, he took it too the shop and they fixed it all up so he got it back... Then once he got his comp back the Net wasn't working for some strange reason, so about 1 hour ago he took it back to the shop and i expect it will be about 3-5 days till he gets it back (Really slow comp company). But i might beable to convince him to come around to my house and use my comp to close up the poll and all that buisness. So the point is that Flash's computer is Genuinly broken and he won't be on for a few days unless he uses someone else's comp.