kizu Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Oh i am so happy :) , my mom is going Chirstmas shopping with my grandma tommorrow and asked me if there is anything that i would like her to get my grandma to pick up. So i said that i wouldn't mind Pikmin for GC. She said that she would try to have grandma get it for me. The thing is, that i don't have a GC yet. So I have a good guess at what i am getting for Christmas. I love my mom.
Treble Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=blue]Well thats good news,I hope you get Pikmin and Nintendo Gamecube along with other things you want for Christmas. :)As for my Christmas I have enough money for another game like Pikmin itself or SSBM, but im not going to buy another game Im going to rent them at my local Blockbuster so i can have experience with all the games not just one plus its cheaper to rent games hehe.It would be better off owning a game but eh oh wells.[/color]
Fall Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 You lucky ba............err, i won't say that. ............err, You lucking boy! there you go...............
Shy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]I want a gamecube for christmas so badly! :bawl: I have been begging my mom about it every day for about 3 months.... if I don't get one I will be very upset on christmas.[/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Cool, i am getting a GBA for christmas, and i allready have a PS2.
Fall Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Cool, i am getting a GBA for christmas, and i allready have a PS2. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm getting a GBA for Christmas too. :D
NeoCactuar Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Sweet, what games are yoiu getting? I'm getting Advanced Wars & Doom. And evntually Golden Sun.
9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]WAAA! I WANT A GC! :bawl: :bawl: Sorry bout that.[/color]
Kuja Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my aunt got me golden sun for xmas... this is i had it beat before she bought it... she hates my job lol... kills my presents cause that is the only things i ever want... and i work at target so i get them when i want them ;) i already beat advanced wars as well... and doom just isnt to my liking... i may not get very many gba games till golden sun 2 *drools* but ill get pikmin and SSM on monday ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]Oh i am so happy :) , my mom is going Chirstmas shopping with my grandma tommorrow and asked me if there is anything that i would like her to get my grandma to pick up. So i said that i wouldn't mind Pikmin for GC. She said that she would try to have grandma get it for me. The thing is, that i don't have a GC yet. So I have a good guess at what i am getting for Christmas. I love my mom. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]A similar thing happened to me on my 18th birthday this year. My parents said that since I was turning 18, I could do whatever I wanted for my birthday. And they suggested a few really adult things...like watching a symphony performance live (something I've always wanted to do, but never done) and a few other things. And I said "Eh, I'd like a PS2." lol. I didn't expect to get one or anything...I didn't really care what I got. I never know what I want anyway. But the next day, my mum had gone out to buy lunch for everyone...and it was just an average day...nothing special. She came home about an hour late...and all I could think about at the time was "where's my lunch?" lol. She told me to wait a moment, and she came in with a huge plastic bag, containing a shiny new PS2 and a game. It was a big surprise. hehe She was late because she'd been looking everywhere for one. They had sold out at all of the local stores. So she really tried hard to get it. She's great. :)[/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Cool! I'm pretty sure I'm getting a GCN and SSB Melee for Christmas this year. Every year my mom gets annoyed because there usually isn't anything that I really want, or if there is it's to expensive, so I ask for money. This year I think everybody is going in to get me a GCN and SSB Melee, since I've told them that's what I want. (My brothers would rather get me a PS2 though.) I'm really looking forward to owning my own GCN, and not having to wait 'til I can get to a store and play a demo.
BabyGirl Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]All of you boys should feel very lucky if you get a GameCube for Christmas...! I think my parents disregard the fact that I want any sort of video gaming stuff because of the fact that I'm a girl...it's like they don't expect a girl to [i]like[/i] playing games...but I do :(. I'm going to ask for a GC (I've already hinted at the Rogue Leader game for it) and wait to see what happens. I'll bet you $20 that I don't get one :rolleyes:[/color]
kizu Posted December 2, 2001 Author Posted December 2, 2001 A new problem came up for me :( , when my mom ws shopping with my grandma today. She was looking for Pikmin, but she didn't see it at Wally-World. So i am not sure if i am still going to get one. And like James said about his mom having to look for about an hour. My mom will have to look for a while too. And my brother (were splitting the GC if we get it) want to get a PS2. I am having trouble to choose. I want to play the FF series (other games too), but i want to all of the new GC games. I am still hoping, and crossing my fingers.
Guest Imsirion Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 i dont think im going to get a game cube or anything else unless i buy it myself. my mom just says ," u have enough systems already!" oh well:o
kizu Posted December 3, 2001 Author Posted December 3, 2001 outlawstar_14, all you have to do is hide them and tell her that you don't know where they are. Or have some fun adn slip while carrying them. You know ;) , Drop them down a flight of stairs. then ask her. Maybe she will then because you don't have any working systems. That might do the trick. But i feel sorry for you if oyu try it adn it doesn't.
Guest Imsirion Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]outlawstar_14, all you have to do is hide them and tell her that you don't know where they are. Or have some fun adn slip while carrying them. You know ;) , Drop them down a flight of stairs. then ask her. Maybe she will then because you don't have any working systems. That might do the trick. But i feel sorry for you if oyu try it adn it doesn't. [/B][/QUOTE] what!?!? i cant destroy my beloved snes,playstation,gbc,n64!:confused: well, maybe i can sacrifice my sega saturn... and 64:devil:
Desbreko Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]outlawstar_14, all you have to do is hide them and tell her that you don't know where they are. Or have some fun adn slip while carrying them. You know ;) , Drop them down a flight of stairs. then ask her. Maybe she will then because you don't have any working systems. That might do the trick. But i feel sorry for you if oyu try it adn it doesn't. [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT!?!?! [I]INTENTIONALLY[/I] BREAK A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM!?!?!! That's..... THAT'S [I]EVIL!!!!![/I] I could never harm my old NES, SNES, N64 or GBC! AGH! I don't even want to [i]think[/i] about it! It makes my stomach upset just thinking about it! Never say anything like that again!!! AGH!!! ****!!! NOW I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF A SNES BEING SMASHED, OUT OH MY HEAD!!!!! GAH!!!!!
liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 all i have is an original gameboy (clear) :D and its da coolest! And i have da coolest computer!:devil:
Kuja Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh man... destroy and older system for a new one... the old ones were better (w/ the execption of anything sega or the 64) i mean anyone who has a VB knows it ruled... except it has no games :( the ORIGINAL mario tenis is on it... (that game is da shiznit ;))[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Yeah, I'd like to get a Virtual Boy with Mario's Tennis, but I don't want to pay through the nose for one on eBay. I [I]did[/I] play one though. When they first came out, I played a demo in Toys R Us. The controller is a bit weird though... Btw, what is a "shiznit"? It sounds like some kind of insect, lol!
liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 well i've never heard of, let alone seen lol, a virtual boy before. What exactly is it? Give me my original gameboy or a gb advance anyday, by the way feel free to do the latter more than the first;) .
kizu Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 I found out that I am not getting a GC. I am getting something better. I am getting the GC Deluxe. It is only sold in Japan, but right now i have an echange student from Japan staying at my house. Her mom said it would be fine if she buys one and ships it to us. But we will have to pay her back. It's gonna be awsome. The only diff from it and a normal GC is that i has a DVD build in, a remote, and the shape of the top changed a little. I am going to put a pic of it on here incase you wanted to see what it looks lik. but it is a black and white pic. Here it is.
liamc2 Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 cool! I wants one, naa not really. I'd rather get a ps2 or a gba. But still, thats awesome!
kizu Posted December 5, 2001 Author Posted December 5, 2001 Yeha it is, but the price also went up a lot too. I like the "asse" program (itis an exchange student program). I am getting hooked up with some good Sheat. It is like 330 in American money.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now