OtakuBoards

If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

Shadow Blade

Guest devils cry
[/FONT][COLOR=DarkRed]I would either be 1:kai of beyblades(he's so cool)
2:sakura of cardcaptors (she has the best luck.)
or3:dante of devil may cry( he is the best looking guy in the world!!!)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aoimizuneko
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hm. This is kinda hard considering I love so many anime characters out there. Since my favorite anime character is Cardcaptor Sakura, I say her. She has the best of luck and has a very lovable personality.[/FONT]

i think i would be kousaka from genshiken (The society for the study of modern visual culture). He is handsome, carefree, cheerful, honest (too honest i think: ) )
he has a wonderful room full of with games, mangas and animes and their posters and noone can beat him in the video games.

[QUOTE=Kaise]I AM Miroku from Inuyasha.

I look and act just like him, only minus the monk.

Anybody wanna be sango?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]LOL......

Good one.
If I were to a charater from Inu-yasha I would want to be Koga.
Simply because I would be the terror of the Feudal era, and dine on human flesh.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest DarkWolvesFaith
Thats kind of hard to answer. I think I can be like Rei Ayanami, Keiko Yukimura, and Sango. Maybe even Freya at times.. :animeswea

[COLOR=Orange]kyo from furuba..#1determined/short-tempered..like me...#2.hair ORANGE XD i LOOOVE orange..#3.martial arts yaaaaa..wel he's a guy...so iz that..?ok?cuz..wel..haru maybe..#1jewelry!!yaaaa gota love it..#2bipolar???wel wen i'm mad i'm REALLY mad..#3.layed back personality...ok maybe..i'm describing weirdly..i shod say if i was a guy anime character..[/COLOR]

I always felt that personality wise, that I would make a excellent 'female' Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing becuase (a) I'm pretty fearless (b) I'm a bomshell when it comes to witty or sarcastic comebacks (c) I'm fairly crazy (d) I'd love a chance to annoye Heero (just once is all I am asking).

1). Vegeta (DBZ) - he's strong, gets straight to the point during conversations, situations, matches that have the Earth in obliteration limbo...and for ONCE, Vegeta would be able to beat Kakarott if I was him. ^_^

2). Shadow (Sonic X) - overall, Shadow is a -insert vulgar word here-. And I think his attitude seems pretty cool as well.

3). Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - having the power to turn something into almost anything? A metal arm and leg? Having a younger brother who is, literally, a human shield? What more could you want? Really!?

~EDIT~
Thanks for pointing that out passionate slay.

[QUOTE=Venge]1). Vegeta (DBZ) - he's strong, gets straight to the point during conversations, situations, matches that have the Earth in obliteration limbo...and for ONCE, Vegeta would be able to beat Kakarott if I was him. ^_^

2). Shadow (Sonic X) - overall, Shadow is a -insert vulgar word here-. And I think his attitude seems pretty cool as well.

3). Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - having the power to turn something into almost anything? A metal arm and leg? Having an older brother who is, literally, a human shield? What more could you want? Really!?[/QUOTE]

to help u out, alphonse is younger, about 2 years younger, and thye best anime caracter to be would be chrono from crhono crusade, or hellsing

Hi! I'm new so this is technically my first post...other then my RPG.

1.) Would have to be Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. (After he starts acting his gender of course.)

2.) Would have to be Hakkai from Saiyuki. I'm not sure why..I just think he's really cool

3.) Would be Yukimura from Samuria Deeper Kyo. I know I have weird taste but hey you gotta love him.

I know these are weird...not to mention their all guys and I'm female...ummmm...Now I've confused myself.

Nuriko

[quote name='After*Glow][COLOR=Teal']I would be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, he's just so cool. He has complete control over plants and if anybody tries to mess with him he has the skills and the brains to beat thier ***.[/COLOR][/quote]

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Kurama, Kurama....

An interesting charater. I would also want to be Kurama so that way I'll have a green thumb. The plant that I got as a gift is looking kinda brown.

I keep watering it and watering it,

However it's still not green.... [/font][/color][/size]

Edit: Check that, three lol

1) Tonlah (From my Inuyasha FanFiction on Animespiral.com)
He's a Wolf
He's tough as nails
He has cool looking fangs
Overall, he looks cool and is tough

2) Kouga
He's a Wolf(I wub wolves lol)
He's fast
He's strong
He's got a rebel personality like me
Overall, He's got some of my qualities

3)Sabin
He is a Demon reject
SO GOTHIC!!!
He has a double personallity(literally!)
He is a Vampire and has a Werewolf(Ambrose) as a freind(Like me and my freind Wolfgang Rochliz Hes the vampire, Im the Werewolf)
Overall: Got Gothic Demons?

Add all of them together and you got me :animesmil

Guest MangaKa123
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah...[/COLOR]
i guess i would have to say that i would want to be Kurama in the anime cuz he is so frickin cool despite the fact that he is a guy and i'm a chick.
In a manga, i would probably want to be...Tezuka Kunimitsu from the Prince of Tennis.
I didn't pick a girl cuz i didn't like any girl characters. they all annoy me. :p

Guest Manga_chickk
i m a girl, but if i could be someone else. i would love to be InuYasha ( a boy) :animenose
in fact, there are too many characters to chose .... i also love Songoku, or Kid in The Detective :catgirl:

girl: I would love to be Haibara - in The Detective as well. She is a perfect girl in my heart ! :D