Guest devils cry Posted September 15, 2005 Posted September 15, 2005 [/FONT][COLOR=DarkRed]I would either be 1:kai of beyblades(he's so cool) 2:sakura of cardcaptors (she has the best luck.) or3:dante of devil may cry( he is the best looking guy in the world!!!)
Guest aoimizuneko Posted September 15, 2005 Posted September 15, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hm. This is kinda hard considering I love so many anime characters out there. Since my favorite anime character is Cardcaptor Sakura, I say her. She has the best of luck and has a very lovable personality.[/FONT]
Ranmadude188 Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 I think I would choose Ranma. For the obvious reason that is is engaged to four girls. :love: If it doesn't workout with one I'll always have a backup :D
gwynva Posted September 16, 2005 Posted September 16, 2005 i think i would be kousaka from genshiken (The society for the study of modern visual culture). He is handsome, carefree, cheerful, honest (too honest i think: ) ) he has a wonderful room full of with games, mangas and animes and their posters and noone can beat him in the video games.
nika2999 Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 I'd wanna be kagome from inuyasha, fuu from samurai champloo, Haruhara Haruko from flcl, and winry from fullmetal alchemist. There all pretty cool.
Guest Kaise Posted September 17, 2005 Posted September 17, 2005 I AM Miroku from Inuyasha. I look and act just like him, only minus the monk. Anybody wanna be sango?
Shadow Blade Posted September 19, 2005 Author Posted September 19, 2005 [QUOTE=Kaise]I AM Miroku from Inuyasha. I look and act just like him, only minus the monk. Anybody wanna be sango?[/QUOTE] [SIZE=4][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Chiller]LOL...... Good one. If I were to a charater from Inu-yasha I would want to be Koga. Simply because I would be the terror of the Feudal era, and dine on human flesh.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest DarkWolvesFaith Posted September 19, 2005 Posted September 19, 2005 Thats kind of hard to answer. I think I can be like Rei Ayanami, Keiko Yukimura, and Sango. Maybe even Freya at times.. :animeswea
After*Glow Posted September 20, 2005 Posted September 20, 2005 [COLOR=Teal]I would be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, he's just so cool. He has complete control over plants and if anybody tries to mess with him he has the skills and the brains to beat thier ***.[/COLOR]
DarkHieiX Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 Hmm... I would have to be Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed. To have the ability to learn things faster then a natural human, and to have the ability to go berserk in SEED mode when in a fight. That would be cool
Guest matts lil neko Posted September 21, 2005 Posted September 21, 2005 i wanna b hiei from yu yu hakusho!!!! hes hott!!! hey i need help email me here if u can help me :catgirl:
Shadow Blade Posted September 21, 2005 Author Posted September 21, 2005 [QUOTE=matts lil neko]i wanna b hiei from yu yu hakusho!!!! hes hott!!! hey i need help email me here if u can help me :catgirl:[/QUOTE] [size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Hiei.... Another interesting charater. However, what is it that you do need help with? [/font][/color][/size]
Bloodseeker Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 Tenchi, assuming that I was able to find a way to change my combat wardrobe. There's no way that I'd wear that light hawk suit unless there was no other way for me to get out of the situation alive! And even then, it would still be a tough call...
TigerFantasy17 Posted September 22, 2005 Posted September 22, 2005 [COLOR=Orange]kyo from furuba..#1determined/short-tempered..like me...#2.hair ORANGE XD i LOOOVE orange..#3.martial arts yaaaaa..wel he's a guy...so iz that..?ok?cuz..wel..haru maybe..#1jewelry!!yaaaa gota love it..#2bipolar???wel wen i'm mad i'm REALLY mad..#3.layed back personality...ok maybe..i'm describing weirdly..i shod say if i was a guy anime character..[/COLOR]
StarSword17 Posted September 23, 2005 Posted September 23, 2005 I always felt that personality wise, that I would make a excellent 'female' Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing becuase (a) I'm pretty fearless (b) I'm a bomshell when it comes to witty or sarcastic comebacks (c) I'm fairly crazy (d) I'd love a chance to annoye Heero (just once is all I am asking).
passionate slay Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 to be pefectly honest, id be chrono from chrono crusade, juss because who awesome would it be to become a demon, i'll answer it myself, very :cool:
Venge Posted September 26, 2005 Posted September 26, 2005 1). Vegeta (DBZ) - he's strong, gets straight to the point during conversations, situations, matches that have the Earth in obliteration limbo...and for ONCE, Vegeta would be able to beat Kakarott if I was him. ^_^ 2). Shadow (Sonic X) - overall, Shadow is a -insert vulgar word here-. And I think his attitude seems pretty cool as well. 3). Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - having the power to turn something into almost anything? A metal arm and leg? Having a younger brother who is, literally, a human shield? What more could you want? Really!? ~EDIT~ Thanks for pointing that out passionate slay.
passionate slay Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 [QUOTE=Venge]1). Vegeta (DBZ) - he's strong, gets straight to the point during conversations, situations, matches that have the Earth in obliteration limbo...and for ONCE, Vegeta would be able to beat Kakarott if I was him. ^_^ 2). Shadow (Sonic X) - overall, Shadow is a -insert vulgar word here-. And I think his attitude seems pretty cool as well. 3). Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) - having the power to turn something into almost anything? A metal arm and leg? Having an older brother who is, literally, a human shield? What more could you want? Really!?[/QUOTE] to help u out, alphonse is younger, about 2 years younger, and thye best anime caracter to be would be chrono from crhono crusade, or hellsing
Nuriko Posted September 27, 2005 Posted September 27, 2005 Hi! I'm new so this is technically my first post...other then my RPG. 1.) Would have to be Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. (After he starts acting his gender of course.) 2.) Would have to be Hakkai from Saiyuki. I'm not sure why..I just think he's really cool 3.) Would be Yukimura from Samuria Deeper Kyo. I know I have weird taste but hey you gotta love him. I know these are weird...not to mention their all guys and I'm female...ummmm...Now I've confused myself. Nuriko
Shadow Blade Posted September 28, 2005 Author Posted September 28, 2005 [quote name='After*Glow][COLOR=Teal']I would be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, he's just so cool. He has complete control over plants and if anybody tries to mess with him he has the skills and the brains to beat thier ***.[/COLOR][/quote] [size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Kurama, Kurama.... An interesting charater. I would also want to be Kurama so that way I'll have a green thumb. The plant that I got as a gift is looking kinda brown. I keep watering it and watering it, However it's still not green.... [/font][/color][/size]
passionate slay Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 uh, thats an interesting thought, but i havent seen many villans get picked either, so my selection would have to be ........ the dark masters from digimon. i no its kinda a kiddy choice, but those guys were frickin awesome
Nikoali Posted September 28, 2005 Posted September 28, 2005 Edit: Check that, three lol 1) Tonlah (From my Inuyasha FanFiction on Animespiral.com) He's a Wolf He's tough as nails He has cool looking fangs Overall, he looks cool and is tough 2) Kouga He's a Wolf(I wub wolves lol) He's fast He's strong He's got a rebel personality like me Overall, He's got some of my qualities 3)Sabin He is a Demon reject SO GOTHIC!!! He has a double personallity(literally!) He is a Vampire and has a Werewolf(Ambrose) as a freind(Like me and my freind Wolfgang Rochliz Hes the vampire, Im the Werewolf) Overall: Got Gothic Demons? Add all of them together and you got me :animesmil
Guest MangaKa123 Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Yeah...[/COLOR] i guess i would have to say that i would want to be Kurama in the anime cuz he is so frickin cool despite the fact that he is a guy and i'm a chick. In a manga, i would probably want to be...Tezuka Kunimitsu from the Prince of Tennis. I didn't pick a girl cuz i didn't like any girl characters. they all annoy me. :p
elementangel Posted September 29, 2005 Posted September 29, 2005 I would want to be Lina form Slayers!!Ii think we are the same when we get mad....I'll just hit them with a fireball!! ^_^
Guest Manga_chickk Posted September 30, 2005 Posted September 30, 2005 i m a girl, but if i could be someone else. i would love to be InuYasha ( a boy) :animenose in fact, there are too many characters to chose .... i also love Songoku, or Kid in The Detective :catgirl: girl: I would love to be Haibara - in The Detective as well. She is a perfect girl in my heart ! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now